Happy.

Childhood sweetheart.

One month later.

A lot happened in one month:

First, Daehyun signed the documents for Minah’s custody the moment we came back home after our first official date; now we’re Minah’s lawful parents. Then later, after a couple of days, Daehyun decided to move in with me in the house and we actually started acting like a real married couple. Actually, we haven’t been this happy. I hope everything could always be this way.



“Hey, Jihyun?” Daehyun knocked on the bathroom’s door and I sighed while sitting on the sink’s counter. “You’ve been inside for almost 15 minutes, are you okay?” he asked worriedly. “Yeah, just a second!” I said back and I placed my hand on my mouth feeling tears go down my cheeks. I stared at the pregnancy test in my hands that showed me two red lines. Oh my god, I’m pregnant…

I’m going to have a baby… With Daehyun, our baby… “Daehyun!...” I called out loudly, but worriedly and he hurried in the bathroom. “What’s wrong?” he stood in front of me and touched my face, looking if I’m hurt or something. I stared at him with teary eyes and bit my lip before looking down at the pregnancy test. Daehyun looked down as well and when I looked a little bit up, I saw his eyes going wide slowly.

“Oh my god, don’t tell me…” his lips parted as he took the pregnancy test and looked at it again. “Oh my god…” he repeated and threw it in the sink. I thought that he’s angry or disappointed, that he doesn’t want this, but then he grabbed my hands and pulled me into a tight hug. “I’m so happy, love.” He said and I smiled while hugging him back. His new nickname for me fit this moment so well.

“I love you, Daehyun…” I whispered and he suddenly pulled away while jumping up and down. “I’m going to be a daddy! Omg, I’m going to be a daddy!” he jumped up and down, but when I started doing that as well, he suddenly cupped my face and kissed me deeply. Our heads tilted to the sides while we kissed and then we relaxed when we pulled away from each other. “I love you too.” He said and I nodded while holding onto his hands that were on my face.

“Should we call a doctor for a checkup?” I nodded again and then he gently wiped my tears away. “Let’s go.” He gently took my hand and led me out of the bathroom. “Minah-ah!” I stayed behind Daehyun as we walked inside of Minah’s room. “Yes, oppa?” she looked up at him from her doll. “Would you like to go and play with my brother?” Daehyun asked sweetly and I bit my lip still thinking that I will be having a baby.

“Sure, but why is mommy crying?” Daehyun looked at me with a little chuckle and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. “Mommy has a little cold; she needs to go to the doctor.” I scoffed quietly. *Cold my …* “Oh, really? Okay, I’ll change then.” Minah stood up and walked to her closet. Daehyun and I went out of Minah’s room and I felt surprised that we were so calm. “I think I can’t believe this yet.” Daehyun whispered as we sat down on the couch in the living room.

“Me too.” I closed my eyes as he kissed my forehead and suddenly his right hand was on my belly. “Aren’t we the happiest people in the entire world? We have Minah, I have you, you have me…” he talked with so much softness in his voice and I couldn’t help, but snuggle towards his neck, kissing it lightly. “Mmm…” he hugged me firmly and placed his chin on the top of my head. "We're so awesome." he suddenly said, making me chuckle.



After ten minutes, Minah came down and we all went to Daehyun’s parent’s house. “Why so suddenly? Where are you going?” Mrs. Jung asked and I smiled while looking down while Daehyun chuckled. “Mommy has to go to the doctor.” Minah spoke up and Daehyun squeezed my hand. “Oh, really? Why? Are you sick or something—Oh my god.” I nodded at Mrs. Jung who’s eyes widened when she probably realized.

“She has a cold, mom. But it’s okay. Minah, go find my brother.” Daehyun ruffled Minah’s hair and she quickly ran upstairs. “Are you—Are you pregnant?” Mrs. Jung asked and I bit my lower lip, trying not to give the biggest grin in my life. “We think she is.” Daehyun spoke for me and Mrs. Jung covered with both of her hands. “Congratulations, I’m so happy for you, kids!” she hugged us both tightly and rubbed our backs.

“Yeah, so we’re going to a checkup.” I said as the hug broke. “I can’t believe it, you’re so—Ah, I’m so happy!” Mrs. Jung squealed and jumped up and down just like Daehyun did in the bathroom. “Don’t tell anyone yet, we want to be sure, pregnancy tests aren’t always right.” Daehyun said with a little sigh and just now I realized why we weren’t so excited and why we were so calm.

We simply couldn’t believe it.



“Okay, so we’re going to go.” Daehyun held my hand again and pulled me towards the door while his mom was already giving me tips about how to keep the baby healthy. “Why did you do that?” I asked with a pout when the door closed and we already were outside. “I want to go to the doctors faster… Come on, love.” He kissed me again, making me a little bit breathless and pulled me towards the street where the taxi that he called before was.

We sat inside and in no time we were in the hospital. Mr. Kang, my dad’s personal doctor was kind enough when Daehyun called and said that he can give me a checkup himself since he’s not busy. “Hurry, hurry, hurry!” Daehyun whined a little bit as we got through the hospital’s hallway to the doctor’s office. “Hello!” Daehyun said and bowed, a little bit too excited and the doctor chuckled.

“I’m happy to see you again.” Mr. Kang bowed back with a kind smile and gave me a little meaningful smile. “We’re happy to see you too!” Daehyun didn’t let me talk and I looked at him with a wide smile. His eyes were wide and he’s breathing was too fast. “Um, I’m just happy.” Daehyun laughed while panting and I pushed him down by his shoulders on the chair that was next to the bed.

“Sit down and relax, everything is going to be fine.” I told him and gave him a quick peck before I turned to the doctor. “Please, lie down.” He said and I nodded while doing as he said. I took my shoes off and then lied down. My eyes locked on the ceiling as I lifted my shirt up and took three quick breaths. Then Daehyun held my hand and kissed it for millions of times while the doctor applied gel on my belly.

“Ah-ahh..” I whimpered and Daehyun squeezed my hand tighter. “It’s cold now, but it will feel nice in a second.” Mr. Kang said and I nodded, still looking at the ceiling. And you know what? He was right. The second he placed some kind of device on my belly and started to massage it, it felt nice. “Hm, that’s weird.” My eyes from the ceiling snapped at the doctor. “What is?” me and Daehyun asked at the same time.

“Well, here’s your baby.” The doctor pushed the ultrasound machine a little bit closer to us and I sighed in relief. Then he wiggled the sensor on my belly and flashed me and Daehyun a big grin. “And there’s your other baby!” My eyes widened and I looked up at already-crying-baby Daehyun. “Oh god, Jihyun-ah..” he hugged me as he sobbed and I sat up so it would be more comfortable.

We both sobbed like two kids who just received the best Christmas present while the doctor only chuckled at us. “You’re going to have two babies, love...” He pulled a little bit away and placed his forehead on mine. “Yeah.” I nodded and smiled while looking him in the eyes and his wet cheek.


Dear god, I hope my subscriber liked this chapter...
 
I'm so terribly sorry for not updating, you have no idea how much I hate myself for that...
 
I hope this chapter paid a little bit back for the long wait. :)
 
Please forgive me and don't hate me more, because the next chapter is going to be the last one.
 
Yep, the last one.  :)













Comment, okay? Thanks in advance ^^