The only one

Childhood sweetheart.
 pov.
 
I woke up early with a smile on my face. I wanted to wrap my arms around Jihyun, kiss her lips, tell her good morning and ask her how did she sleep, but I couldn't. She wasn't there.
 
I quickly sat up with my eyes wide and looked around. I was sleeping alone on her bed, but I assumed that she was probably making me and the guys breakfast. So, I stood up from the bed and stretched my arms in the air. I was about to go down, but my eyes caught something on the bed.
 
I walked to the other side of the bed, where Jihyun was supposed to be sleeping and picked up a white sheet of paper. "Dear, Daehyun." I furrowed my brows as I realized that it was a letter and it was for me. For some reason I looked down and the last words shocked me. I quickly sat up on the edge of the bed and started reading the whole letter.
 
 
Dear, Daehyun.
 
Good morning, I really wanted to say that to you. But now as you're reading this letter, I'm probably not home, don't freak out, okay? You remember how we read my father's letter, right? Well then you probably remember that he wrote about the States. I know you will be mad at me for not letting you know sooner, but this is the only way I could do it. I knew I wouldn't be able to say goodbye to you.
 
Believe me, I don't want to go alone with Minah, but I need to. I won't leave for ten years, no worries. I'll be back soon, I just have to do something before I can live happily with you, okay? I'm sorry, but I'd appreciate if you wouldn't look for me, even if you know where I am. I need time.
 
Goodbye, Daehyun.. I love you.
Jihyun.

 
A tear landed from my cheek on Jihyun's name that was written on the letter. I couldn't believe she would do this to me. Now, I know how she felt when I went to the States. I know how it hurt. "Daehyun, breakfast!" I suddenly heard Himchan yelling and as I tensed up, I clenched the paper in my hands, throwing it somewhere in the room.
 
"What's wrong?" Yongguk asked as I stomped downstairs to the kitchen and sat grumpily on the chair. "Jihyun left." I said and they all except Zelo seemed to be shocked. I narrowed my eyes on him as he lowered his head to his cereal and started eating. "Do you know something?" I asked as he mouthed a full spoon of milk and cereal.
 
"Maybe." I stood up from the chair making it screech over the floor and I walked to Zelo. I grabbed his shirt's collar and lifted him up. He rolled his eyes with a sigh before looking at me. "What?" he spat and my eyes darkened. "What do you know?" I asked trying to calm myself down as much as I can.
 
"Well," he pushed my hands away and stumbled back. "I know that she left to the States, Myungsoo got her the tickets and now I know that when Jihyun is back, she's going to kill me, because I told you." I raised a brow as he sighed again. "Look, she's going to be fine.. She's doing this for herself, she said she needed this." he said and I scoffed.
 
"She needs to leave me here as some kind of a puppy who waits for his master?!" I yelled in anger and scoffed again. "You left her like a puppy who waited for her master too!" he yelled back and my brows furrowed. "Is that why she's doing this? Because I left for a week to the States? I only did it because I needed to talk to her dad!" I threw my hands in the air.
 
"Daehyun, calm down." Youngjae spoke. "i'm sure that everything is going to be fine. You just need to relax and give Jihyun some time. She just lost someone who was very important to her." Jongup decided to in as well and I could feel how my heart was clenching. "She needs some time?! Fine!" I yelled before going out of the house.
 
 
End of Daehyun's pov.
 
"Mommy, why are we here?" Minah asked as we landed in the airport. "I need to do something." I gave her a smile as I unbuckled our belts and we stood up. I reacher for our bags and after I took it we slowly got off the plane. "Are you hungry, you didn't eat since I came to take you from Daehyun's mom." I looked at her as she cutely dragged her little suitcase.
 
"I could eat some snacks." she grinned and I chuckled while taking one of her free hands. "Okay!" I cheered as we went inside of the airport building. (you know, because the plane was outside and we still needed to pass through security.) And after we were done with the check up, we walked towards the vending machine.
 
"Some healthy snacks, okay?" Minah nodded and I bought some of the snacks with the money that Myungsoo exchanged for me. We then started walking while chewing on our snacks and when we were outside, Minah asked. "Why isn't Daegyun oppa with us?" I looked at her as I choked and couldn't properly breath.
 
"Uh, just because. Don't concern yourself with that, okay?" I smiled and she nodded. Actually after I left with Myungsoo and Minah, I was feeling extra guilty and I can't help, but think how mad Daehyun is right now. "Taxi!" I called in english and the yellow car stopped right in front of me.
 
"Here, please." I spoke again as I showed a little paper where the address was written. The driver nodded as the car started moving. "First we will go home and eat properly. Then, you can have a little nap while I call some people and then we will have to go somewhere, okay?" I asked Minah and she nodded as she scooted closer to me and placed her head on my upper arm.
 
I smiled at the view and took out my phone from my pocket. I wanted to text Daehyun something, but I remembered that we still don't have each other's numbers. And the little paper with his phone number, that Daehyun's mom gave to me, wasn't with me. I decided to text Zelo since he is the only one to know.
 
Me : Hey, did he wake up yet? Is he mad?
 
I asked him wondering about the situation right now at my house.
 
Zelo : Well, he stomped out of the house leaving us alone here, where's your spare key, we would like to leave ;)
 
I knew that Zelo was trying not to make me worried, he probably knew that I was feeling like crap too. 
 
Me : There is a key in the kitchen's top drawer. Just give the key to Daehyun's mom or Daehyun later.
 
Zelo : Okay, but when are you coming back?
 
Me : I don't know, when I'm done here. 
 
After that, I didn't receive any reply and with a pout I placed my phone back in my pocket. We quickly arrived at our house and after waking Minah up and paying for the driver we got out of the car. "Thank you." I said in English again and walked with Minah towards the house.
 
I took out the key that was in my bag and unlocked the door. "God, I missed this place." I breathed out as we both walked in and Minah quickly ran to the couch. "Look!" she showed me her stuffed toy that she forgot to take to Korea. "Fluffy is here!" she hugged the stuffed cat tightly and I smiled. 
 
"Okay, Minah. Let's prepare some food for you." I said with a fake smile and walked to the kitchen. I couldn't not to imagine how Daehyun would storm out of the house.
 
 
-----later that day--------
 
"Jihyun?" A woman stepped out of the office that  I have been sitting in front of for an hour and called my name. "Wait here, sweetie." I smiled at Minah who was playing with my phone and went inside of the office with that woman. "Hello." I bowed to a man in a suit who was sitting behind the big desk as he gave me a sign to sit. "You're Jung Jihyun, right?" he asked me and I nodded. It was sure weird to be called with Daehyun's surname.
 
"I'm Mr. Park." we shook hands above the desk and I was thankful that he was Korean. "Are you here to talk about your father's will?" he asked and I nodded once again. "Here." he suddenly found a folder and opened it. I couldn't help, but notice how he didn't care. Even if it was his job, he shouldn't be so cold. "I see that there are two houses under your father's name now." he looked up at me.
 
"Yes, one in Seoul and another one here." I told him and he nodded. "So what you want to do now is... to sign them under your name?" he asked and I shook my head. "Just the one that's in Seoul. Another one that is here, in Stetes, I'd like to sell." I explained. "Okay, but there's one problem, though." he said and I bit my lip worriedly.
 
"What is it?" I asked curious and he placed the folder down on the desk. "You're not eighteen." he spoke sternly like I would have been accused of some kind of murder. "So? My birthday is in two weeks. I will be eighteen then." I told him and he nodded. "That's right. Think before you do something and come back in two weeks." I glared at him and stood up.
 
"Can't you do something?" I asked with a sigh as I felt still frustrated and tired after my flight. "I can, when you're eighteen. You can live here in States for the meantime, but the other house has to go." my eyes widened, did I understood this correctly. "What?" I asked in disbelief and the man sighed.
 
"Listen, our company will go to the house that is in Seoul and just change the lock ,because it doesn't belong to you yet.. You can live in the house that is here since you have no place to stay, I will try to make a deal, because I have read about you and I know that there's another kid with you." he spoke and I nodded for him to continue. "You will get a new key when you're done with everything and then you can go home." he said and I took a deep breath in.
 
(I have no idea how it works, but let's just say that this is right. okay? It's just for the story.)
 
"Okay." I bowed, but before I could turn around and walk out of the office he spoke again. "You should take care of the child custody too. If not, your little sister could be taken away." I started to panic as I ran to the man behind the desk and looked down on him. "No, what do I need to do?" I asked with a worried look on my face.
 
He sighed deeply and handed me a little card with a name and a number on it. "Call this number, this woman can help you." he said and I bowed once again. "Thank you." I said and after he bowed back I left the office. "Ah, I lost!" Minah pouted as I walked up to her and she looked up.
 
"Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?" she asked me while blinking innocently and I couldn't help, but hug her. "No, I'm okay." I her back as I tried to smile. I couldn't bear the thought about Minah being taken away from me. "Let's go to the restaurant, the one you love." I told her and as a grin was plastered on her face we walked out of the company.
 
 
Daehyun pov. (the next day)
 
I walked outside of my house and locked the door. Yesterday I had a really long talk with my mom, she tried to convince me to calm down and just trust Jihyun, but I don't even know what to do anymore. I decided to just go and have a drink at the karaoke room with guys. And I was going to do that, but I saw how two men were standing in front of Jihyun's house, taking the door out.
 
"Hey!" I walked up to them with a serious look on my face. "What's going on? What are you doing?" I asked as I noticed they had work uniforms on. "Is this Jung Jihyun's house?" one of them asked and I nodded confused as to how they knew her. "We're here to change the lock." another man said and my brows twitched. "Why?" I asked wondering if Jihyun sold this house.
 
"Excuse us, but this is Mrs. Jung's personal information." I then noticed how he was calling her Jung, with my surname. "Well then, nice to meet you. I'm Jung Daehyun. Mrs. Jung's husband." I shook hands with them. "Now tell me, what is my wife up to?" I smirked as the two man looked at each other.
 
 
Author's pov.
 
"Hey, Dae!" Yongguk hugged Daehyun friendly as Daehyun finally came to the karaoke room where everyone was waiting for him. All the BAP guys decided not to mention Jihyun and just try to cheer Daehyun up. "Did you sing anything yet?" Daehyun asked as he took one shot of soju and gulped it down.  "No." Zelo replied and Daehyun grinned.
 
"That's great. I'm first." he took the microphone as he searched for a song. "Ah." he lifted his index finger in the air as he found it and turned it on. "I will show you how it is done." he smirked at his friends as the music started and he cleared his throat. Slowly he started singing, but then let his feelings out with the high notes dedicated to Jihyun. He was stressed out and he just wanted to relax.
 
Honestly, i am not a good person
I am really a jerk
Me who couldn’t be a real man
I am like this only now babe
Like a fool like a coward
I couldn’t tell you i loved you
I know feel like i know about your love
The words “come back to me”
 
The words “everything is a lie, i can forget”
I know you the best, i know you well
I know you better than anyone else
We loved each other
 
I don’t have the confidence i can’t erase it
Tell me it’s a joke tell me
Tell me it’s a joke
Can’t you see i’m crying oh babe
 
 
As the song ended and Daehyun started to pant, he placed his palms on his knees as he crouched a bit and tried to catch his breath. "See." he straightened his back as he pointed at the screen in front of himself. "A perfect score." a tired grin was plastered on his face, but he noticed how awkward it suddenly became. All the BAP guy couldn't find themselves a place to hide.
 
"What?" Daehyun asked as he took another shot of soju and drank it. He sat on the couch next to Jongup and pinched his cheeks. "Did you saw how good I was?" he started laughing, but slowly it became soft sobs. "Dude.." Yongguk sighed as he placed his arm over Daehyun shoulder and messed with his hair. "Are we still on the plan 'No Jihyun for the day?'"Youngjae asked and Daehyun lifted his eyes at him.
 
"What?" he looked at his friends and quickly wiped of his tears. "Ah, mianhe.. I'm ruining the mood, but the song hit me." Daehyun said with a bitter chuckle and Zelo sighed. "Jihyun texted me yesterday after you left." he said and Daehyun looked at him with wide eyes. "What did she say?" he asked and Zelo took out his phone and showed the texts.
 
"She's worried that you're mad at her. Call her." Jongup said as he read the text as well. "Oh, she told you that she's going to come back when she's done there." Daehyun scoffed and tossed the phone back to Zelo. "Did she tell you that she's selling the house in States too?" Daehyun smirked and Zelo shook his head. "But isn't that a good thing?" Himchan asked confused.
 
"Yeah, that means that she will live here, not in the States." Youngjae added and Daehyun sighed. "Yeah, but.. why did she needed to go there alone? Can't she see that I'm the only one who's there for her? That I want to be there for her?" he asked with another shot of soju. 
 
"You're not the only one that is there for her! I'm here for her too, Daehyun." Zelo spoke as he received a glare from others and just a light chuckle from Daehyun. "Zelo-ah, give up already.. I know you have feelings for my wife, but just stop." Daehyun emphasized the words my wife. 
 
"I should, huh?" Zelo looked at Daehyun with his teeth gritted and fists balled. "Come on, I want to sing again. You losers won't win against me." Daehyun laughed as he stood up and grabbed the microphone. *Jihyun, you better get back here sooner, before I kill this jerk who Daehyun became.* Zelo thought.


Muhahah.. It was a long time, right? Hehe.. sorry.. *bows 360 degrees.*
Oh, I wanted to ask.. if the story has abuse in it.. is it
rated m? What should the story have besides ? I mean if the story has swears in it, is it rated m too? Or is it just ? Help.