Ashamed of myself.

Childhood sweetheart.

"Why did you come?" I asked Daehyun while handing him a cup of tea. "I talked to my mom." He replied and sipped his tea. "Then why did you hug me?" I got confused when I remembered that. "Because I'm happy that I probably will be able to save you from that marriage.." Daehyun smiled. "Jihyun, I need to say this once and for all.. I.--" "Excuse me, hold that thought." I said and took my phone that was ringing from the coffee table.

"Yebuseyo?" I picked it up. "Oh. Zelo oppa." I smiled brightly and turned to Daehyun with eyes that said i'm sorry. "Jihyun, can we meet?" Zelo asked me after I turned the speaker on. "Now? Why?" I asked "I need to tell you something." He said. I glanced at Daehyun confused the same as he was. "I'm actually with Daehyun right now." I said and looked back at my phone. "Yeah.. can't this wait for tomorrow?" Daehyun asked. "No." Zelo simply replied.


"Uhhmm.. I guess I could come for a bit." I looked at Daehyun who was frowning. "no. I will need you for a couple of hours, maybe more." Zelo said and I got even more confused. "Daehyun.. could you let her go now for tonight?" Zelo asked.

Author's pov.

*Could I let her go? Sounds weird..* Daehyun thought. "this is really important." Zelo continued. "Actually this is too." Daehyun said. "Daehyun, this can wait till tomorrow, right. It seems really important for oppa." Jihyun said and looked at him. "Fine, go. I will wait for you to come back here. I will watch over your sister." Daehyun said and stood up.

"Okay, oppa. Then where should I meet you?" I asked Zelo. "come to Han river." "why Han river? it's more of a coup.--" "Okay, I'll be there. Bye, oppa." With that I hung up. "You seem to be happy going there.." Daehyun crossed his hand over his chest.


"Well, he's a good guy. I like him as a friend." Jihyun smiled and looked back at Daehyun. "Are you going to be okay, taking care of her?" she asked. "Yeah, not the first time taking care of a kid. But listen.. come back as soon as you can, okay? It's really important to me." He said and headed upstairs. "Okay. Bye!" She shouted before walking out of the house and locking the door.


Han river.


Zelo's pov.

"What do I say...? why the hell did I call her?? Couldn't I wait for tomorrow..aishh.." "Zelo oppa!" I heard her voice while I was talking to myself. "Hey!" A sudden smile crept on my face when I saw her.


"What did you wanted to tell me?" She asked as soon as she came closer to me. "I know you have to go to Daehyun but can you spend the evening with me?" I used my puppy eyes.  "Uh.. I don't know, oppa.." She hesitated but then finally smiled. "Sure."



We went to the cafe and ordered some cocktails. I brought her strawberry one and for myself chocolate one.

End of the pov.

Strawberries... yey. What to do? I can't say that I'm allergic, right? He already drank half of his.. aishh.. "Hey.. I'm going to the bathroom, be right back." He said and stood up walking away from the table. I quickly stood up with my cocktail and ran to the sink in the girl's bathroom. I knew that guys are fast so I needed to do it evben faster.


"Phef.." I exhaled when I sat back on the chair and Zelo wasn't there but he was already coming. "Oh? You drank it all already?" He got surprised. "Oh. Let's talk. you said it's important." I smiled. "Okay.."He suddenly started on his straw and finished the drink. "I will pay, you go and wait for me, okay?" He smiled brightly and stood up again, going to pay.


--


"Finally.." I whined when he came back. "Let's go." he just smiled and turned to the left. We were walking down the street, it was so beautiful.. Lights everywhere, trees were blooming but suddenly I felt how he touched my hand. I looked down at mine and his fingers locked. "Can I hold your hand?" He asked while looking me in the eyes. My heart started beating so fast.. I couldn't keep it down, I just nodded.

"You seem to be nervous." Zelo chuckled "You're blushing." He poked my cheeks with his free hand. "No I'm not! Let me go then.." I shook his hand of mine and walked faster. "Okay, okay you're not. Give me that." He locked our fingers again and we stopped walking. "Here. We don't need to go anywhere else." He whispered. "Why?" I got confused. "Look up."

I lifted my head and saw stars in black sky and the moon was so big then when my eyes were about to land on Zelo's face...


He kissed me.


"Zelo.." I opened my eyes and saw him smiling. "You kissed me back." He smiled even more before crashing his lips on mine just again. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he did the same around my waist. The kiss deepened. Our tongues were fighting over and over but Zelo backed away leaving me with disappointment. "I like you, Jihyun." He said and my heart started beating even faster. "I like you too." The words escaped my mouth without my permission. I knew I didn't felt that and I really don't want to use Zelo but I need to stop my dad from making me marry someone..

--

We walked back to my house in silence, holding hands. But it wasn't the awkward silence, we felt relaxed together. Even though the guilt was eating me alive I couldn't tell him I don't feel the same for him tonight. "Goodnight. I guess." Zelo looked at his shoes when I said that. I leaned in to kiss his cheek but he turned his head to the right and made me kiss his lips. "Goodnight." He giggled and ran away like a little kid, making me chuckle.



"Daehyun, I'm home!" I shouted and just then remembered that Minah is probably sleeping. I went up to her room and there she was in her glory sleeping. But there was no Daehyun. Maybe he left. I went to my room and changed my clothes into my night gown  then when I sat on my bed I felt something under me. I lifted the edge of the blanket.

"Ahh!!" I started screaming when I saw a person under the blanket. "Y--yah.. Why are you screaming..?" He asked still sleepy and while rubbing his eyes. "Get--- get out!" I shouted and tried to cover myself with my hands, what wasn't really helping. "Oh.. you're undressed." He smiled. "Yah!" I hit his head and took the blanket from him.  "What the big deal...? we slept together when we were kids.." He rolled his eyes. "That's right. KIDS!" I sighed. "So you.. changed here in the room? Ohh and I was under the blanket.. aishh.." he cursed. "Yah! Byuntae!" I frowned and covered myself with the blanket even more "Anyway... moving on. What did that punk say?" Daehyun placed his head on the pillow.

"You're not getting out of my bed?" I asked confused. "No. I will sleep here." He wrapped his hand around my waist not even caring that I was still sitting. "Lay down.." he whined until I did. "What did he say?" Daehyun repeated his question. "I think you should go." I said and turned to him... I widened my eyes when I saw his face just an inch away from mine. I was about to lean in when his eyes shot open. "Why?" He asked and got me back to my senses. "Because.. Zelo is my boyfriend now." I said and saw him frowning. He suddenly unwrapped his hand and sat up. "What do you mean?" He asked with his serious voice. "He said he liked me..." "So what? Does that mean you're his girlfriend?" He smirked. "After he kissed me." I continues and saw his shocked eyes. I wasn't sure.. Why he was shocked but he was.

"You kissed him back? You said you liked him too!?" He shouted the last question. "I know I'm selfish.. But this way I will stop my father from doing what he wants and Zelo isn't bad, maybe I will learn how to like him back. But yes, I said I like you too." I lowered my head because I was so ashamed of myself and what I was doing right now to Zelo.


"So.. you're just using him?" Daehyun asked. "If you say so.. It's sound like I'm a really bad person. But I won't dump him the first day when my dad cancels the marriage. I will try to like him." I said and looked up at Daehyun who had a sad expression on his face. "I know you're mad for doing this to your friend but.--" "You think I'm mad just because of that? Why couldn't you wait an hour.. An hour, Jihyun! And everything would have been okay." he gulped his tears down and looked at me. "You're doing the same as the arranged marriage, right now. What is it? Arranged dating? You sure you want that?" He asked.

"Daehyun.. I know you're upset but.--" "Damn right, I'm upset!" He cut me off. "Tomorrow when you meet that guy who is your husband-to-be... What are you going to say?" he asked me. "i will say how it is. That I have a boyfriend." I smiled weakly. "Did Zelo asked you to be his?" He snapped his eyes at me. "No. it just happened after the kiss and holding hands." I explained. "I don't need him to question me about that.. I just.--"

"Then that means.. I'm your boyfriend too."


Wooh~! Sorry, that it's so late! I'm so so sorry. But I hope you like it. ^^

Anyway, drama is coming wait for it. ♥



Bye!