Lie

Childhood sweetheart.

 

Sorry, I'm really busy, so super super short chapter! :c
Later that day.
 
I was sitting on the chair with Minah on my lap while Daehyun and Myungsoo were arguing who was more handsome. I don't know how exactly this happened, but Myungsoo was showing his pictures to Minah and Daehyun said something. "They're so silly, right?" my dad said and we both with Minah nodded. "Oh, come on! Look at my eyes!" Myungsoo sighed.
 
"FULL OF GIRLY EYE LINER..." Daehyun mocked him and stuck his tongue out. "Ahh--Jihyun-ah, you tell us. Who's more handsome?" Myungsoo turned to me with his frustrated eyes and I giggled. They both started doing some poses like models would do. "Well, of course, it's her husband who is more handsome." Daehyun said with a smug smile. "I think you both are pretty, girls." I said and they frowned.
 
"WE'RE MEN." They both said in chorus and it brought laughter to all of us. Suddenly my dad while laughing started coughing uncontrollably. "Dad!" I stood Minah on the floor and went to his side. "Water!" I shouted at guys and Daehyun quickly brought a glass of water. I handed it to dad, but he just spit it out as he tried to gulp it down, he wasn't able to.
 
"I'll call the doctor!" Myungsoo announced and ran out. Daehyun was calming down Minah who was so scared that even started crying. "What happened?" the doctor rushed in and gently pushed me away from my dad. He checked what was the actual problem and my eyes widened as he injected a needle in his arm. "What are you doing?!" I yelled scared as well and saw how slowly my dad's eyes closed.
 
His head fell on the pillow and the doctor turned around with a sigh, looking at me. "Call me if he wakes up. Keep an eye of him, make sure his heart rate would be normal." he said pointing at the machine that showed my dad's heart rate and everything. I nodded before the doctor went out.
 
"God, I was so scared..." Myungsoo shook his head while blinking and I walked to Daehyun who held Minah close to his chest. "Come here, sweetie.." I took her in my own arms and her back. "It's okay.. everything's okay. Dad is only sleeping." I told her and she nodded hugging me even more. 
 
I pressed my lips together as I looked at worried Daehyun behind Minah's shoulder. He took a deep sigh in and placed his hand on my shoulder. "I will go for some fresh air." he said and I nodded before he gave me a sweet kiss onmy temple and walked out. "Do you want to go with him?" Myungsoo suggested and I shook my head. "It's okay. This is hard for him too, he needs some time alone." I said and sat down on the chair. 

*Everything is going to be okay.* I lied to myself.

Sorry for the short update, again.

I will update as soon as possible, okay?

Please comment and tell me what do you think.

I love you all, here's some gifs for you. ^^


 
 
 He's so.................ugh.

  
  
oh yeah.. I forgot that this guy decided to kill me with his looks....
 
OKAY, BYE! ♥