I have to think.

Childhood sweetheart.

Longer chapter?... Enjoy! ^^


"Ah.. oppa." I shook Zelo's sleeping body next to me. We fell asleep after the movie. "Oh.. Another five minutes.." He pleaded and wrapped his arms around me. I groaned in pain and he quickly jumped up. "What's wrong?" He asked.


"aH... It's just that I can't sleep while sitting, it's uncomfortable." I smiled and he sighed in relief. "Could we go on a date?" He asked while rubbing his eyes. "Oh? Date?" I pouted in confusion. He sat again next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Oppa wants to buy you some food." He leaned in and chuckled.


"Ay.. jinjja. Arasso. But I want to wash up first." I said and he nodded. "I will come to take you in two hours. Get ready." He kissed my temple making my eyes go wide and started walking towards the door. "Annyeong, future wife." He laughed and left after unlocking the door.


I sat there for a couple of seconds but then came back to my senses when I heard my phone scream that I received a text. "Oh? Sweetheart?" I smiled widely when I saw my texting boyfriend's message.

Sweetheart : how is my girl doing?

I lightly chuckled and started replying.

Me : Bad. You haven't texted me. TT

Sweetheart : I heard you've got yourself a real boyfriend?..


Daehyun's pov.


I was waiting for her reply over five minutes now.. She's probably thinking hard how to answer. When my phone lit up I jumped on the hotel's couch and looked at the text.

Scooby : I'm getting married.

I gulped. Did she already said yes to the agreement? Am I too late? I shook those thoughts away. "she should be mine.."

Me : do you love him?

*please say no..* I thought before gulping again.

Scooby : It's an arranged marriage.

"What the? That doesn't answer my question!" I frowned in frustration and stood up going towards my room. I took the files that were on my desk. She just needed to sign one time and she would be my or... Zelo's wife.

Two sheets of paper for marriage agreement were in my hands. I sighed while looking at Zelo's name then remembered what he said before I left.

"I won't give up."

I sighed again then looked at another sheet of paper. "Mr. and Mrs. Jung." I said and chuckled while thinking about kissing Jihyun in her white dress. "Please.." I please out loud.

Me : Answer the question. Please?

I sat on my bed with those sheets of paper beside me, still not taking my eyes of them.

Scooby : it's complicated. I don't know what I feel. I'm sorry.

I lowered my head with a heavy sigh and ruffled my hair. *She said she liked me..* I shut my eyes tight before throwing my back on the bed and lifting my phone to my face.

Me : Okay, don't answer now.. but promise me something. When the moment comes that you have to decide about your life.. chose wisely. Don't make decisions that you will regret. They hurt.

I felt tears gathering but I gulped them away and threw my phone next to me, rubbing my forehead. *please, chose me.* I pleaded in my head.


Zelo's pov.

"Hi." I smiled widely when I saw Jihyun coming towards me in the park. "Yellow." She grinned and chuckled. "Red." I said and she got confused. "what? red?" She repeated what I just said. "You. Red." I poked her cheek as she blushed even more.


"Kaja? Don't be too shy." I pouted and reached my hand for her to take it.
I felt her soft hand slip into mine, while she was biting her lower lip. "Oppa.. don't you think.. that we do to much skin ship?" She said and smiled. I shook my head and said "What do you think we will do when we get married?" Her face fell..

Every time I mention marrying.. marriage, even the word husband or wife, she's sad. "Oppa--" "OH LOOK! Ice cream!" I exclaimed and dragged her towards the ice cream shop, not wanting for her to continue the sentence that might hurt me.


"What flavor?" the worker asked and I looked at Jihyun. "Mango." She eye-smiled. "two mango's." I said to the worker and saw how he was checking Jihyun's body out. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer and glared at the man.

He smirked and went to get our ice cream. "Here you go." He said when he came back. We sat at one of the tables and I looked at my ice scoop and hers. "Ayy that jerk gave me a smaller one..." I whined and glared at the worker again. "It's okay. Take mine." Jihyun said and grabbed my ice cream from my hand and replacing it with hers.

"No. I want smaller on--" "I'm fat so it's good for me." She smiled and the ice cream. "You're so.... so nice. And you're not fat." I sighed and tasted the ice cream. "Is it good?" She asked me and made me chuckle. "Waeyo?" She pouted in confusion.

"You're eating the same and asking me is it good?" I chuckled more. "I care how you taste it.. It might be different." She said and did the cute little smile. "Okay... it tastes like.. Oh what's that word... OH! MANGO!" I laughed but then she frowned.

"Waeyo, Jihyun-ah? Oppa is joking." I said and pinched her nose a little bit. "Yah!" She shouted cutely but then not a second passed when I felt her ice cream on my face. She was laughing her tears out when I just sighed and wiped it off with a tissue. Then I looked at her and saw how happy she was only for making a mess from my face.


"Are you happy?" I said and crossed my arms over my chest. "Neh.." she wiped a joyful tear away and looked at me. "Mianhe.. I just really wanted to do that when I'm on a date." She said and my eyes widened. "is it your first date?" I grinned after seeing her hide her expression.

"It's not." My poker face came back after I heard that. "w--who?" I asked shuttering. "Just someone.. Doesn't matter now." She said took her phone out. She became.. nervous?


"Was it Daehyun?" She froze after hearing his name.

End of the Zelo's pov.


Daehyun... I wondered how was he doing.

"It wasn't." I sighed and looked at my phone's screen. "It's already 6 o'clock why don't we meet other guys----" "Then who?" Zelo frowned in curiosity. "Do you really want to know?" I . "Neh." He nodded quickly like 100 times. "Fine! It's my first date!!" I buried my face in my palms as he laughed. "Oh Jihyunnie!" We both turned to the left seeing Yongguk and Jongup with ice cream.

"Annyeong!" I waved and sighed in relief, because they saved me. Zelo face palmed himself and waved for guys to come. They approached our table and quickly gathered their smiles at me. "Date?" Yongguk grinned. "ANDWE!" Jongup suddenly shouted making us all jump a bit and widen our eyes.

"What's wrong with you...?" Zelo asked with his brows raising. "Nothing.. do you want to go out with us?" He changed the subject. "Yeah, let's go. We're going to the karaoke bar." Yongguk smiled. I turned to Zelo who was like asking me if I wanted to go with his eyes. I nodded slightly and Zelo stood up.

"Kaja." He said and took my hand as we walked out of the ice cream store. In no time we reached the karaoke bar. It wasn't that far away. We booked a room and went in with some drinks. I can't believe that Yongguk's flirt worked on the worker and she gave us soju...


"Here's yours." Jongup handed me a bottle. They all had by twos and it was only me who had one. I wasn't planning on drinking it though.. "Oppa, don't drink too fast." I scolded Zelo who was already drinking the third glass. "Yongguk hyung you too." Jongup and I chuckled at the both guys who was choosing a song to sing.


"Oh great..." I rolled my eyes as Jongup sighed when Yongguk chose a slow song. "I alway---s loo-----ve you-----." We heard how Zelo's voice was cracking. "Al-------ways.." Yongguk sang with so much emotions that turned out to look funny.


But then I noticed... I eyed Jongup and narrowed my eyes. "Handsome, right?" He did a smug smile. "Why aren't you drinking?" I asked while my brows were furrowing. *what is he up to?* "Then what about you?" He smirked and I looked at the glass that I poured 10 minutes ago but didn't touch it.

"I don't really like it." I said and he chuckled. "I'm not drinking because I need to talk to you." He said and I got even more curious and confused. "Talk." I ordered with a playful glare. "We are going to get some snacks!" Jongup announced as Yongguk and Zelo nodded.

"Kaja." He said and grabbed my hand as we walk away, leaving drunk guys alone. I blushed at how his hand felt and smiled to myself. "Don't smile. You like Daehyun hyung." I widened my eyes at him. "W--w--what are you talkin--" "Ara. You do like him. Don't hide it." He smirked.

"Is it that obvious?" I pouted and lowered my head. "Of course... Besides the way hyung loves you... it is impossible if you wouldn't fall for him back." Jongup said and smiled like he was sure about it. I gulped before replying. "Why are you so sure he.... loves me?" my lips formed a thin line.

"You are allergic to strawberries, right?" my brows furrowed when he asked me. "So?" I looked at him as if waiting an explanation. "You don't like scary movies if you watch them with someone who enjoys them, right?" I nodded more confused then before. "You lost your kitty when you were 6.." I nodded again. "You thought that Santa was real before you caught your dad putting the presents under the tree and shouted at him for an hour, right?" I got annoyed of how much he knew about me.


"And... you lost your mother when you were 10.. You moved away and left Daehyun here." I started glaring after the last sentence. "I didn't have a choice. My mother as well." I said and looked away but then my eyes shot back at him again. "HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THAT!?" I shouted and then bowed for an apology to people who were staring at us.


"Daehyun told me. I'm sorry. I know it's private but whenever he's drunk.. he talks about you." He said and smiled mother-like. "How would I know that you're not just a stalker?" I said and he laughed. "Wouldn't you be happy to have a handsome stalker like me?" He said and I sighed.

"But it's true that Daehyun told me everything.. He knows even stuff about you that you don't know..." He suddenly blushed when he said that. I furrowed my brows at his reaction. "Like what?" I asked. "Like.... when you're angry you wrinkle your nose a little but not too much to make you look ugly, just cute." He said and pointed between my eyes on my nose. I felt how it was wrinkled just now.

"That might just be a simple thing that everyone does.." I said and pouted my lips. "When you pout your lips whenever you know you're wrong.." He said and I looked up at him. "When you lift you eyes up in disbelief.. but then you sigh and shake your head." with every word he said I did everything. "Did he really told you that?" I asked with a soft smile.

"Neh. Hyung loves you." He said and a smile crept on my face. "And I see that someone is loving him back.." He teased me. But then it hit me, hard. "Zelo oppa." I sighed and shut my eyes tight. "Oh.. that's right, the marriage thing." He said and I looked at him with wide eyes. "you know?" I asked as he hit his head lightly. "Pabo.." He scolded himself.


"Tell me." I demanded not too harshly. "Uhum... Zelo kind of told all of us. I mean me, Yongguk, Youngjae, Himchan." He said and rubbed the back of his neck. "What do I do, Jongup-ssi?" I asked and bit my lower lip. "First of all... I'm Jonguppie oppa." He narrowed his eyes. I nodded and he continues. "Give me your hand." without waiting he grabbed it by himself and flipped it over to my palm.

He took the blue pen from the counter and scrabbled something on my hand. "You want to see Daehyun, right?" He asked with a smile while I just nodded. "Call him skype." He said and released my hand.

Daehyun_45

"Gomawo..." I said and hugged him tightly. "you're welcome.. but now let's get some snacks, hyungs are probably worried." He said as we went towards the vending machine.




 



"Yah... I scored 69 points... who are you to call me a bad singer mister 53?" I heard Zelo before entering the same karaoke room. They were standing there both with the microphones, swinging to the left, to the right, glaring at each other.

"oh yeah....? how about we do another round?" Yongguk hiccuped while talking. Me and Jongup looked at our bottles. "YAH! How could you drink all of it while we were gone!?" I shouted and sighed. "Oh.. Jihyun-ahhh... my wife.." Zelo drunk-smiled and started walking towards me, expecting a bear hug from me. "no." I said coldly as he pouted.

"Waeeeeeee
~....?" he whined while shaking his upper body to the sides. "You're drunk." I said as he nodded with a sigh. "Kunde... wife? Yah.. Zelo-ahh.. she's not your wife." Yongguk giggled. "She will be... Right, sun?" Zelo turned to me as I gulped.

"Okay, okay. Enough. Let's get you both home." I mentally thanked Jongup for saving me. "Kaja, hyungs." Jongup said as he wrapped his arms around their both waists and started dragging out. I went outside, following them. Paid for out drinks and started walking behind the three guys.


"You go first. I will send these pabos home. Go with taxi." Jongup smiled while trying to hold two heavy and drunk guys next to him. "Wait a second.." Drunk Zelo blurted out and limped to me. "Jihyun-ahh... JIhyun-ahh.. Can oppa trust you? You will marry oppa, right?" He cupped my face and smile. I blinked a couple of times as he continued. "This pabo oppa... reeeeeeee
~ally wants to marry you, Jihyun-ah. Think about it."  I nodded and waved at his figure who was little by little fading away.  *That's right. I still have to think.*

I finally caught a yellow car and said where to go. Firstly I went to Daehyun's mom and took Minah home. "Go to sleep it's late." I said and patted her head. "Umma, you won't kiss me goodnight?" She pouted cutely. "Here." I planted a kiss on her forehead. "please, just tonight? I will sleep with you tomorrow if you want. I want to see somebody right now so badly." I said as she nodded with a cute smile.


*god.. I love my sister..* I sighed and went to my room. Looking at it right now.. All I see is Daehyun. It him on my bed laying next to me, it's him saying I love you, it's him telling me not to marry Zelo.


I went towards my desk and collapsed on the chair tiredly. my computer and quickly to the skype. >add friend>

click

>search> Daehyun_45

click

*he's online??* I widened my eyes in happiness as I see him add me to friends. I quickly look at myself at the little mirror and press to video call him.

"Jihyun?" I heard his voice but I couldn't see his face. "Yah! Why is your camera off?" I whined as he chuckled. "Wae? Missed my handsome face?" I face palmed myself. "Just turn it on." I said with a sigh.

"It's on.. I'm just in my bed. The lights are off." I widened my eyes at the word 'bed'. "your eyes will pop out." He chuckled and smashed me back to the reality. "Ah palli." I said and he chuckled again. "Arasso. Wait a sec." He said and suddenly I heard noises. "What are you doing?" I asked still not able to see him, just a black screen


"I'm going to another room, the lights are better there." He explained everything and suddenly his screen lit up. "OH!" I smiled when I saw him moving around with his laptop.



"Happy?" He smiled. "Yah... it's not dark at all? Where are you? Is it that far that where you are is the day?" I asked when he chuckled. "The lights are on, Pabo." He said as I mentally slapped myself for my stupidity. "Anyway.. why did you call?" He asked as I furrowed my brows. I waited until he places his laptop on the table and when I was about to speak up he cut me off.

"Yah... how good looking I am." He said while checking himself out on a camera, his eyes right in front of me.




Then he sat back, letting me see his shoulder and a little bit of his upper body.

"So why did you call? And who gave you my sky---Jongup." He narrowed his eyes and made me chuckle as he seemed to be planning how to kill Jongup right now. *I missed you...* I wanted to say. "You missed me, seriously?" He asked with an amusing smile. "Did I... Did I said it out loud?" My face expression became a shocked one.

"You really were thinking that??? I just wanted to tease you but---- awww Jihyunnie.." He eye smiled as I rubbed my whole face in embarrassment. "I missed you too." I froze at what he said. Look up and saw him smirking. "Yah! You're making fun of me again, aren't you?" I asked while he didn't drop the smirk off. He just sat there, not moving. He somehow seemed to be not even breathing.


"Daehyun.. I'm annoyed already. I will hung up soon if you keep this u--" "Jihyun, I think something is wrong.. My camera froze.. Wait I'm trying to fix it." I heard Daehyun say through my computer's speaker and I nodded. But then....

"AHH!" I screamed when his lips were on my screen, just in front of me. The camera unfroze. "What happened?" He wasn't moving, probably thinking that the camera is still frozen. I watched his lips with my palms on my face through the spaces between my fingers. "Yah! Jihyun!" He shouted, worriedly. "Move your lips away... from the camera." I said and he back away.

"Oh! I fixed it." He smiled but then he caught on what was happening. "You're shy?" He asked in disbelief. "i'm still a girl." I muttered but he heard. "Arasso. So what did you do today that you've met Jongup?" He asked, sitting on the couch again. "I--- I was with Zelo on a date when we met Jongup and Yongguk." I said and lowered my head. "What's wrong, Scooby?" I started chuckling at how he called me.


"Because of the date..." I whispered and he smiled. "It's not even your first date with him, what's wrong?" He asked with a smirk. "It's a first date for me, Daehyun.. We weren't dating.. it's the first time.." I said and gulped. "So what's wrong? Did he do anything to you?" He frowned while I shook my head. "You know I hate talking about these things.." I said and frowned at the camera, he pretended to be scared for a moment but then smirked again. "What... things?" He raised his curious brows at me.

"Love... and stuff." I said as his face fell. "You love Zelo?" he asked.. *GOD! How stupid!!* I shouted in my head. "Do you?" he asked again as I started ruffling my hair. "No." I said and he suddenly grinned. "Then it's me?" He crossed his arms over his chest and smirked. I slightly nodded my head as he smiled, softly.



"I missed you today." I said, his smile grew wider. "I missed you too. Everyday, more and more." I felt my cheeks burn when I realized that he himself was saying these kind of things to me. Me. "But.. why haven't you texted me? Nor called? Should I be the one embarrassing herself?" I frowned. "Now now.. Listen, I'm really tired right now.. So maybe we talk tomorrow?" He changed the subject in a second. But I was still taken aback when he said he wanted to hung up already.. *I really missed you..*

"Oh... okay. I guess we can call each other... t-tomorrow." I shuttered the last words feeling the tears. "Jihyun-ahh.." He called out with a smile. "It's okay. I understand. You're probably just having too much fun, wherever you are and you said you're tired.. oh I'm so tired as well." I faked a yawn.

 

 


"Jihyun.. do you want to sleep with me tonight?"


omo omo.... Sorry for the late update, but was it longer or is it just me? ^^

Please comment, let me know how you feel about this fic.

Tell me. Should I do those fluff moments with Daehyun and Jihyun?

Tell me everything, please! ♥

And please don't die after these two gifs. BE ALIVE :D




Honestly..... when I saw it. I was like.
"Jongup, Kris... you y bastards...."