First meeting in ten years.

Childhood sweetheart.

"Ahh.. that air." I said when we got of the plane. "Umma, where do we go first?" Minah looked around. "First, let's follow these people and then we will catch a taxi." I smiled sweetly at her and held her hand.  We followed all those people and finally we were out of the air port. I looked around to see if there was any taxis. Well there was a lot. We hopped in the first one and started moving after I told ahjussi the address.

"Umma, but where are we going?" I saw ahjussi's eyes get wide open when Minah called me that. "Unni needs to sign some documents in school then we will go to aunt's house, Minah." I smiled.  We were already near the school.

"Gomawoyo, ahjussi." I paid. "Annyeonghaseyo.." My sister bowed and we started walking towards the school gates. "Can I help you?" school's janitor approached us. "Yes, I see the gates are locked, could you help me?" I smiled and looked at the gates. "Why should I?" he smirked. I knew that smirk. "Oh!! Lee ahjussi! It's me Jihyun!! I haven't seen you for so long." I ran to him and gave him my bear hug. "Oh?? Jihyun?? Omoo.. aigoo.. You grew up so pretty." He smiled. "I used to be friend with your daughter... Ahh it's so good to be back." I smiled and held my sister's hand again. "Umma.. who is this ahjussi.?" my sister started shaking my hand. "UMMA!!?? it's your daughter..??" Ahjussi got shocked. "No.. no. It's my sister, she just calls me that.." Ahjussi sighed in relief when I explained. "Anyway, could you open it.?" I pointed my index finger at the gates. "Sure, sure.." He smiled and went towards the gates unlocking it and letting me in. "Annyeonghaseyo ahjuusi!" I waved and disappeared in the crowd of girls and boys.

"What the? Why are there so many.??" I shouted while trying to move, but there was a big crowd in front of the school door, it seemed like they were waiting for something. "It's past school time, lessons should be over..Aisshh.."

"AHHHH B.A.P OPPAS!!! SO AWESOME!!" One girl shouted. "What? b.a.. what?" I got so confused and looked around, then looked down at my tired sister. I sighed and started pushing girls and boys from my way. "Sorry.. sorry.. Let me through.. sorry." I repeated it to every person I saw.

"Who does she think she is??" I heard girls talking. "She's pretty, but she's too arrogant." Boys were talking about me too. But then everyone looked away at the school's door. They started cheering B.A.P or something like this up, I didn't really know and didn't really wanted to know. When I stepped in front of the crown in the first row I saw six guys. Well they were handsome, but are these people shouting for them?? I turned to my left and saw a girl drooling..

"Excuse me.. what is going on here?" I asked her and she glared at me. "Oppas came. You don't know them?" She smirked and pointed at six guys. "No, I just came back from the States..." I said. "So do we need to be here?" I asked her, and again got her glare at me. "No, but you will be in hell if you won't respect them.." She smiled.

I smirked at her and looked at my sister. She hurt her foot, someone stepped on it. "Are you okay?" I whispered to her ear. "No.. Umma, let's go.." She looked at me with puppy eyes. "Okay, get ready to cover your ear if I say so." She nodded and we started going towards those six guys.

"What is she doing here?"

"Does she want to die??"

"She must be crazy.." People were talking.

"Is that her daughter..?"
I chuckled at the last sentence.

Daehyun's pov.


Some girl started moving towards us. I thought she will confess her love or something, because that's what happens when girl steps out of the crowd.
But then she stopped one meter away from us and looked straight to our eyes, we all were shocked how brave she was. She looked down at her sister and than smiled at us.

"Could you let me through? My sister is hurt, I think she needs to go to nurse." She said. There was something about her voice.. It's so familiar. "Oh? Ah yeah.." Jongup said and we divided into two groups letting her go in the middle, there was Jongup, Yongguk and Himchan on her left side and me, Zelo and Youngjae from her right side.

"I will you." Zelo said and went to her. He fixed his uniform and checked his breath smell.
"I'm Zelo." I heard him say, but they got in the school.

Zelo's pov.

"I'm Zelo." I introduced myself. "What's your name?" I looked at the little girl. "My unni said not to talk to strangers and ahjussis like you.." another girl chuckled. "Then what about you?" I smiled at the pretty girl who chuckled. "My name is Jihyun." She smiled at me.  I seriously felt butterflies in my stomach. "Nice to meet you." I shook her hand. "See I'm not a stranger anymore. What's your name?" I looked at the little girl again. She got confused and looked at Jihyun who nodded like giving her approval. "Minah. Jeon Minah." She smiled as cute as Jihyun did, but the name Jihyun.. Where did I heard it.

"Are you a new student?" Jihyun asked me. "No. Why?" I got confused. "Because the nurse is here.." She chuckled. I turned to my left where she was pointing. "Ahh.. mianhe.." I looked at the ground. "Hahah oppa is blushing.!" Minah laughed. "We will be going. Thank you." Jihyun smiled at me and poked my cheek. Then she entered the room where nurse was.

"Did I found her?" I asked myself.

End of the pov.

After I took my sister to the nurse, we went to the principal's office.

"Hello?" I knocked and entered the office where I saw a big man with mustache. "Yes? Do you need anything?" He talked with his husky voice. "Actually, I need you to sign this, so I could attend this school from tomorrow." I smiled at him. He looked at my sister and smirked. "Young mom, huh?" "No. It's my sister. I will sign her into another school that is near our house." I smiled at Minah who seemed to be scared of him. "No kidding. So why don't you go there?" He asked me.
    
"Well.. Because that school is elementary school. I need high school." I said. "Okay, give the papers to me." He stretched his hand and I did what he said.
"Here, all done." He said after placing his sign on the paper. "Thank you." I bowed and left his office.




"Minah.. Aren't you tired?" I asked her when we got out of the school. "Oh umma...I'm really, really, really tired." She pouted her lips. "Are you hungry?" I asked her with a smile. "Yes.! I haven't eaten any korean food, umma. Buy me some." She got so happy when I mentioned food.

We went to a nearby Café. "I will order you some cookies and cake, okay? I don't have korean money now for normal food." I wiped the fake tear from my face. "Kuere, I will go find a table." Minah smiled and went towards the tables, looking which one would be the best.

"Uhm. Chocolate cake, coconut cookies and a mango cocktail."

The cashier quickly handed me a tray with what I asked. I went to look for my sister. She was sitting at the end of Café alone. "Why did you choose this one?" I asked while chuckling. She looked so funny when her eyes started shining because of the cookies.  "I don't know but I feel cozy here, where no one is sitting." She smiled and grabbed one cookie. "Sorry your unni can't buy you normal food now." I smiled and sipped the mango cocktail. *like old times* I thought.


I was enjoying my cocktail and a cookie, but then noisy guys came in. They started laughing out loud, joking and stuff they seemed to be crazy, but when I turned around to see their faces I saw that it was them. Those six guys from school.

After they took their food they were coming towards us. "Umma.. why are they coming here?" My sister tried to hide behind the cookie. "Don't worry. I bet their friendly." I turned around so they won't see me. But then I felt something hard lending on my shoulder.


"Miss. You're in our spot." I heard one of them say. I didn't respond to that and just kept on bitting the cookie. "Excuse me." Zelo's head popped in front of my eyes. "Oh! It's that girl from school." He suddenly pointed at me and started smiling. "Really? I want to meet her." Another one said.  "Me too. Let's sit here." One of them with brown hair said and pushed me aside with his . "Yah! Yah.." I shouted when I was pushed. "Yah?? You don't respect your oppas?" One of them chuckled. "Aishh! How do you know when I was born.??" I glared at that guy. "Well you look so.. young." He bit his lip to stop himself from laughing.

"Umma.. I'm scared." My sister said who was sitting next to me. "UMMA?!" all the guys reacted the same as janitor ahjussi. "Goshh.. Minah don't worry. They're just pretending to be bad boys." I smiled and my sister chuckled. "Who's pretending?" Zelo pouted. "Ahh how cute.. Oppa!!" My sister clapped her hands.


Anyway, they all sat at our table and they were making their own conversations by them self until one of them spoke to me.

"My name is Jongup." The one who pushed me said. "Ahh that's right. You don't know our name." One that sat in front of me said. "She knows mine.." Zelo got his tongue out. "Okay. Mine is Yongguk.. NIce to meet you. " He winked at me. I smirked, but then smiled sweetly. "Mine name is Himchan. You can call me oppa." He smiled. "Aisshh.." I heard Zelo say. "Okay, my turn. My name is Youngjae" He smiled at me. He seemed to be smart just from his voice.

"And my name is MINAH!!" My sister laughed. "It seems like it is anonymous alcoholics or something.." She chuckled. "Yah! How do you even know that?" I glared at her. "Because dad told you to go there when you came back all drun.--" "Yes.. my lovely sister when I came back." I covered with my palm so she won't finish the sentence but she bite it. She chuckled as the guys did too.

"Okay, so.. Jongup, Yongguk, Himchan oppa, Youngjae, Zelo and..." I stoped when I realized the last guy haven't said his name. "You are..??" I looked at him with questioning eyes. "Daehyun. Jung Daehyun." He smiled.


"No way! Daegyun oppa!!!" My sister stood up and ran to hug him. "What the??" Daehyun looked at my shocked face. My jaws dropped. "What's wrong, Ji.--" "Nothing, nothing. Shh... We have to go." I stood up after cutting Zelo off and grabbed my sister's hand. "Sorry to trouble you." I bowed to Daehyun and others. I started walking out of the Café with my sister.




"Umma! Why did you do that?" Minah scolded me. "We're not sure if it was him, Minah. So shut up and let's go..." I was still shocked. *was it him or not?* I wondered. He's so handsome, there's no way it's him... I would have recognized him, right?






We were still walking, I didn't know where was the bus stop so I asked one of the ahjummas. "Right there." She pointed at the stop. "Gomowoyo." I bowed and went towards the bus stop, but I noticed familiar figure. "No.. How the hell did he get here first?" I talked to myself. "Who?" My sister looked around. "Oh! Daegyun oppa." She smiled. We went closer to the stop where Daehyun was also waiting fro the bus.

He turned around and saw me. "Oh. Why did you run away? I still don't know your name." He said and started walking towards me. "The bus is here." I pointed at the bus that was full of people. I quickly hopped in hoping he didn't get in, but he was just behind me and my sister, who was actually smiling at him all the time.

"Are you avoiding me?" He whispered me in the ear sending shivers down to my body. "Yes.." I nodded. "Why?" He chuckled. "Afraid that you will fall in love with me?" He smirked.  "Pabo.." I muttered.



When we got off we started walking, all three of us went the same direction. I started walking slower with my sister, so he would go ahead. When I was already near the house I needed to go in, he was still in front of us, but he turned around.

"Are you following me?!" He asked while shouting because he was like 7 meters away. "Just go your way.!" I shouted and smiled. "Daegyun oppa is sure handsome.." Minah whispered and I chuckled. "Yah! Are you talking about me now?!" He shouted at us. "Anyjo, oppa!" My sister made a heart out of her fingers.

Daehyun started walking again with his back facing us. His handsome bac..--- what the hell?

Suddenly I noticed the house that was too familiar. I prayed in my head so this Daehyun wouldn't turn to it. I prayed that it wasn't him who tortured me in my childhood. I prayed.

Well that was for nothing, he turned to the left going to that house porch. When he ringed the bell and waited the door to get opened, I approached him from behind.

"What are you doing? I live here." Daehyun got confused. "Daehyun.. It's me. Jihyun." I bit my lower lip. "Jihyun... Jihyun!" He shouted at me with his jaws opened.




"Hello, Daehyun."


First update. Comment and subscribe if you like it ^^


press on the GIF.