Daehyun 2

B.A.P Oneshot collection

Requested by animesinger143 

 

You huffed in annoyance at your brother. "Oppa, I don't want to go if he's going!" you said, gesturing to the blonde Busan boy beside you. 

"Youngjae-ah! You didn't tell me that your sister was going. Now I don't want to go." Daehyun said, shooting glares at your brother. 

"Will both of you guys shut up? Yongguk hyung brought his hyung, thus making us an odd number. I had to bring you, _____-ah." Youngjae said, gritting his teeth. 

The both of you sighed and mumbled a quick, incoherent agreement. You looked up at the front seat, "Mian, but is that Yongguk oppa or Yongnam oppa sitting next to you, Himchan oppa?" You asked.

Yongguk laughed, "It's me, ______-ah." You nodded, but you were still confused, because both of them had nearly the same deep voice.

Daehyun looked at you. "Yah, how come you call everyone 'oppa' except me? Youngjae's only older than you by 5 minutes, but you still call him oppa. I'm older than you by a year!"

You shrugged, "I only call those I like as 'oppa' "  You stuck your tongue at him, "Mehrong!" 

He scoffed, "No comment." 

The two of you didn't talk to each other the entire way, but you occasionally laughed at Himchan's jokes about Yongguk's driving and Himchan's nagging at Zelo and Jongup to be careful on the rides since they were still babies. ("Zelo-ah, Jonguppie, maybe you shouldn't ride the rides. You're still babies, and what would happen if our dancing machines got hurt? Omo, but more importantly, you're still babies.") 

When you finally reached Lotte World, you hopped out of the van and grabbed onto your brother's arm. "Oppa, let's ride everything!" You skipped to the gates, ignoring those giving you weird looks. "Oppas! Hurry!" 

A tall brunette boy came up behind you and tapped your shoulder. "Excuse me, but I think you're really pretty, do you want to ride some rides with me? I'm Cha Jaebeom." 

You smiled shyly. He was a cute one. "Hi, I'm Yoo ______. And I would--" 

"Have to pass on that because her 5 older brothers and 2 younger brothers are here." Daehyun interrupted. 

You stood there, mouth agape. The cute boy looked at the 7 menacing boys around you, eyes stopping at everyone of them. He gulped, "That's okay, I think I hear my friends calling me. I was nice meeting you, _______-sshi.... ________-sshi's brothers.." 

When the boy was completely gone, you turned to glare at Daehyun. "Yah, Jung Daehyun, who said you could do that? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" 

Daehyun shrugged coolly, but he truthfully didn't know why he had done it. He just had this surge of some feeling that made him feel inclined to do it. "Youngjae wanted to do it but he was behind me, so I did it for him." 

You huffed in annoyance. "Whatever. Let's just go in." you said, grabbing Himchan's arm and Zelo's arm. Youngjae smiled, happy that you no boys would approach you, seeing as you had two boys beside you. Daehyun frowned, that feeling was back. As the 8 of you reached the first ride, the 6 (not Daehyun) of them fought to sit with you, to protect you from any boys. You sighed in annoyance, but that was how they were. You were just going to die alone because of these boys. In the end it was decided you were to sit next to Jongup who was the most muscular. You would rotate with a different boy every ride. Around the 7th ride, the boys decided to go into the House of Horrors so that the 8 of you could stick together. There was a group of cute boys behind you. You tried your best to separate yourself from the boys and prevent them from seeing you talk to the cute boys. When you got to the front the worker asked you how many were in your party. 

"Eight." Yongguk answered. 

"Maximum 6 at a time." the guy said. 

"Okay, that's fine. Since it's Daehyun's turn anyway, it will be me, Yongguk, Yongnam, Youngjae, Junhong and Jongup in a group." Himchan said. You were laughing with the cute boys before being noticed by Daehyun. 

"Hey, your 6 brothers just went inside. We're next." He said glaring at the boys who were flirting with you. 

One of them looked at you, "You have 6 brothers?" 

"Well--" you started.

"Four older, 2 younger and one very protective best friend." Daehyun interrupted, grabbing your arm, "Now if you'll excuse us." 

When you got inside the house, you turned to Daehyun, "Since when were we even friends?" 

Daehyun shrugged, "Youngjae would have wanted me to do that." 

You were about to retort, but you realized the setting around you. It was dark, and anything could pop out at any second. You gulped. "Daehyun, can we just get out of here?" you whispered, grabbing his arm. 

He looked at you wide-eyed. "Yah, are you really that scared?" Just as you nodded, a guy dressed up as a bloody clown came up behind you, causing you to scream. "I'll take that as a yes." He looked down at your shaking figure and put his arm around you. "Don't worry, _______-ah. I'll protect you. There's nothing to be afraid of. It's just people." 

You nodded. "Gowamo, Daehyun oppa." 

He smiled, "That's the first time you called me oppa. I like the sound of that. Let's go." He grabbed your hand and held it tightly. "Just remember, it's just people. Laugh in their face or something. Or you can close your eyes and I'll lead you out of here." 

"Let's go with the second one." You said, shutting your eyes tightly, causing him to laugh. 

He held your hand tightly as he pulled you around, warning you to be careful about something. You smiled at his cute gestures. "We're out!" He said triumphantly as you opened your eyes and smiled broadly at him.

"Thanks so much, Daehyun oppa." you said leaning up to kiss his cheek. 

He blushed, "It was no problem."  

"Uh, 'Daehyun oppa' you can let go of her hand now. The ride's over." a masculine voice said. 

The two of you looked up at the amused 6 boys. The two of you blushed and let go of each other's hand. "Mian."