After A Fight (B.A.P 1)

B.A.P Oneshot collection

 

Yongguk: 

 

"Jagi, where have you been all day?" Yongguk asked. 

 

"Out." You were too tired to answer completely. 

 

"Who with?" 

 

"People." You answered sitting down on the couch, eyes shut. 

 

Yongguk  felt himself getting angry. "Yah! Who was that guy outside our apartment?" Yongguk questioned, eyebrows raised. 

 

"Does it matter? Are you jealous, oppa?" You asked, not really sensing his anger, eyes still closed. 

 

"Yeah! If you're going to cheat on me, at least have the decency to do it somewhere other than where we live!" He scoffed. 

 

You were suddenly wide awake. "YAH! Why would I ever cheat on you Yongguk-ah?" You said, voiced raised. Yongguk mentally flinched--he knew you were angry when you called him his real name instead of 'oppa'. 

 

"I DON'T KNOW. WHY DON'T I GO ASK THAT GUY? I SAW HIM HUGGING YOU AT THE CAFE THIS MORNING!" 

 

"YOU SPIED ON ME? WAE? YOU REALLY DON'T TRUST ME." 

 

He scoffed again, "Good thing I did. I know now." 

 

You stood up and walked up to him. "You're a jerk, Bang Yongguk. Get your facts straight before you go jumping to conclusions. THAT. GUY. WAS. MY. COUSIN. FROM. AMERICA." You spat as you ran outside, not even grabbing a coat. 

 

His eyes widened in realization, suddenly remembering that quick conversation you had about it a month before. He grabbed his cell phone and coat as he jogged outside to look for you. 

 

You sat at the park down the street, shivering and cursing your stupidity for not even grabbing a jacket. 

 

"Yah, stupid Yongguk.. This is all his fault!" You muttered. After 15 minutes of shivering, you suddenly felt a warm jacket covering your shoulders. You looked up to see the same pabo that made you run out into the cold in the first place. 

 

"Jagiya, I'm sorry. I was a real pabo... Your cousin seems nice." He said. You smiled at his apology, and his random comment. "Yah! There's a smile! You're not mad anymore?" 

 

"Yah! I'm trying to stay mad! Stop smiling at me!" You laughed. "Pabo." 

 

Himchan: 

 

"Kim Himchan! Who is that?" You questioned as you saw your drunken boyfriend holding some woman by her waist in your apartment. 

 

"W-who are you, and why are you in m-my a-apartment?" He slurred, still holding the woman, who seemed extremely sober. 

 

You laughed bitterly. "You don't remember me? Your girlfriend of a year? Figures. This is what I get for being with a player like you." You felt some tears slip out of your eyes as you furiously tried wiping them. "Everyone was right. I was nothing to you. I can't believe I love you." 

 

You grabbed your keys, purse and jacket as walked outside, purposely bumping Himchan in the shoulder on the way out and giving him a quick glance of your tearstained face. His eyes widened. He watched your retreating figure as you got into the elevator and slid onto the floor. He made a huge mistake and he knew it. He asked the woman to leave, not even remembering her name. All he could say was your name as the alcohol took over and he fell asleep. 

 

The next day, he woke up to a huge migraine. He looked throughout the apartment, searching for you. Suddenly, he remembered what he had done. Angrily, he punched the wall. He grabbed his jacket, wallet and phone, ignoring the searing pain in his head. 

 

After searching all of your favorite places and your friends' homes, he went to B.A.P's dorm to ask s to help him find you. He knocked quickly, and waited patiently. Zelo opened the door slightly and glared out towards Himchan. "Hyung. What do you want?" He asked, monotone. 

 

"Open the door, pabo! It's important!" 

 

"Hyung, I can't do that. You hurt noona!" 

 

Himchan was shocked. Then he realized what that implied. "Zelo-ah, does that mean she's in there? She came here last night? Zelo-ah, open the door for hyung, so I can see my girlfriend!" he said, struggling to push his way through. 

 

"Junhong-ah. It's okay. I'm fine," you said, quickyly hiding behind Yongguk as Zelo let him in. 

 

"JAGIYA!" Himchan shouted as he tried to hug you, only to have Yongguk in his way. "Yah, hyung, can you move over? I want to hug my girlfriend." 

 

"Himchan hyung, you hurt noona. She came to our dorm at 2 AM with tears." Youngjae stated. 

 

Himchan's shoulders fell. "I know. I know I hurt her! I'm sorry, jagiya. I really am. I don't know how I could have even thought of bringing that girl. I honestly don't even remember her name. Please, jagi, you're not nothing to me. I love you." 

 

You smiled, involuntarily. "Yah! You were such a pabo! I hate you." You said as you threw pillows at him. Daehyun laughed, "Noona and hyung are okay now!" 

 

Daehyun: 

 

"Daehyun, if you don't want to talk to me, you can just tell me." He didn't reply. "You know, even after all the rumors about you came up, I stuck with you." He still said nothing. You sighed. "Jung Daehyun, you haven't been answering my calls, you never reply to my texts, and when I talk to you , you don't say a word!" 

 

"No comment." 

 

"JUNG DAEHYUN! That's it. You could have just told me that you wanted to break up instead of just continuously giving me false hope! Now I know that 6 months of my life have just been a waste!" You said as you walked away, fuming. 

 

Just as you were about to go around the corner, you felt a slight tug at your wrist. "What." you stated as you faced Daehyun once again. 

 

"I'm sorry." 

 

"THAT'S YOUR APOLOGY? WHEN YONGGUK OPPA APOLOGISED TO UNNIE HE BROUGHT FLOWERS AND HAD A LONG SPEECH." 

 

He chuckled. "Aish, you're so much work. I'm sorry, yeobo. I've just been worried." 

 

"About what?" 

 

"You and me. I don't want us to break up..." 

 

"YOU DORK, YOU IGNORED ME FOR THAT? AISH." 

 

Youngjae: 

 

"No, no, no! x is not 32! It's 78!" Youngjae shouted. 

 

"Yah! Wae? Isn't it 32?" 

 

"Pabo. It's 78! Look at the equation! It's so obvious! Aigoo, sometimes you're so dense." 

 

Your eye twitched, You hated being called stupid more than anything in the world. You weren't stupid, you just at math. 

 

"Yoo Youngjae, did you just call me dumb? I'll have you know, I was valedictorian at my highschool graduation, AND, I am currently attending a extremely prestigious school in Seoul. I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S NOT STUPID." 

 

He winced. He knew that comment would screw him. 

 

"Jagi-" 

 

"AND, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, I WAS ACCEPTED INTO HARVARD BUT I STAYED HERE FOR YOU! YOU PABO. JINJA." 

 

He sighed. He always felt guilty about being the reason why you stayed in Seoul when you could have easily graduated from Harvard with a degree in Law, especially with your proficience in English. 

 

"Jagiya, I'm sorry?" You growled. "I'm sorry, didn't mean it like that. I was just frustrated that we couldn't get it after an hour. I'm the pabo for saying that! Sorry!" 

 

"Neh, you are a pabo!" You laughed. 

 

"Your pabo?" he pouted. 

 

You rolled your eyes, "Aish, jinja. Neh, my pabo!" 

 

Moon Jongup:

You were busy trying to cut the vegatables needed to make Jongup's favorite kimbap. The key word being "trying". You weren't the best cook, but determined to become much better for Jongup. As you began cutting the carrots, your phone rang, causing your eyes to search for the phone, losing the focus on the cutting. And, as a result, causing you to accidentally cutting your finger. It was a deep cut, and you knew. Being a student majoring in nursing was a benefit. You grabbed a cloth to help stop some bleeding with one hand and in the other you clutched your phone hard before deciding to call Jongup. 

"Jongup-ie, where are you? I need your help. I cut my finger!" 

"Um, jagiya, I'm kind of busy right now. Just put a band-aid on it, okay?" He said, rather quickly. 

"Oh... N-neh. Bye." You hung up before he could reply. Quickly, you dialed the number of Yongguk. "Yobeoseyo?" 

"Anneyeong, _______!" He said happily. 

"Oppa! Can you come over to my apartment? I cut my finger." 

"Neh, I'll be over in 5 minutes." You ended the call, walking slowly to the couch and sitting down, waiting for Yongguk. 

After 5 minutes, he arrived. "________-ah! Where are you? I brought band-aids!" 

"Oppa, this isn't a small cut! It's extremely deep! Take me to the hospital to get checked!" He quickly obliged, upon looking at your now almost fully bloodied cloth. When you reached the hospital, you asked Yongguk if he knew where Jongup was. 

"Oh, Jongup-ie went to go help our new stylist. She was in trouble with her crazy boyfriend or something." You nodded, but you felt a smidge of jealously. He went to help some other girl instead of you. You sighed as the nurses called you in to get your stiches. After you walked in to see the doctor, Yongguk dialed Jongup's number. "YAH, MOON JONGUP. Where are you? My baby cousin is in the HOSPITAL right now, getting stiches!" 

"Oppa! I'm not a baby!" you shouted from behind the curtain. He ignored you and continued to lecture your boyfriend. In less than 10 minutes, your boyfriend was here. 

"Jagiya! Are you okay?" 

"No thanks to you, I am," you said coldly. "Thanks Yongguk oppa." You smiled to your cousin. "Go help your stylist noona, Jongup. She needs you more." You had no idea why you were acting like this, you just felt unimportant. 

He sighed. "Jagiya, I'm sorry, she called me first because her boyfriend was knocking at her door again. I know it was wrong of me to ignore you, and... and.... I love you?" He attempted. 

"Aish, this kid," You said, not even hiding the smile on your face. 

Zelo: 

You were crying in your bed, wishing your parents would just let you live your life. You told them that you had a boyfriend, and that they had to meet him. They did, and completely disapproved. Mainly because he had quit schooling to become a rapper. They saw it as ridiculous, seeing as your mother was an english professor and your father was a surgeon. 

As you began to stop crying, you heard a knock at your window. Curious, you looked out, only to find Junhong, your dorky boyfriend, sitting on the tree next to your window, smiling at you. 

"Junhong-ah! You shouldn't be here! My parents will get angry!" 

"Is that anyway to talk to your oppa?" He teased. 

"Junhong oppa, please leave. My parents don't approve of us!" 

He frowned. "So, that's it? Your going to give up on us because your parents don't approve?" 

"Oppa...." 

"Wow, I can't believe this. What happened to that stubborn girl who fought with me about every little thing? What happened to her? Because I'm pretty sure I fell for that girl!" 

"Junhong, you know that's different." 

"Jinja? It sounds the same to me." He scoffed, "Yah, if you want me to leave, maybe I will. Bye." he turned around, about to jump off the tree. 

"Oppa! Don't leave. I can't help it." you whispered. 

He turned to face you again, and he softened. He jumped into your room and hugged you tightly. "I won't. But you have to fight for us." 

"Deal." 

 

, didn't it? Aish. I know the Jongup one wasn't really a fight, and Daehyun's and Youngjae's were kinda dumb, but that's what I had pictured. 

Vote for B.A.P for Best New Male Artist at MAMA 2012. They honestly deserve it more than EXO-K! Come on. 5 Albums. Think about it. 9 months! 

http://mama.interest.me/poll