B.A.P Family Special~ (with special cameo)

B.A.P Oneshot collection

Himchan grimaced as he woke up to a house full of screaming kids. He found his twins running around, fighting over a bowl, his second youngest sitting at the table, in his own world, and his youngest baby screaming as his father tried feeding him some weird squished red stuff. He chased his twins for a minute before setting them on the table and pouring them each a bowl of their favorite cereals. At 5 years old, both Daehyun and Youngjae knew when their mother was okay to play with. Himchan poured a bowl for his 3 year old before waking over the 1 year old's high chair and disposing the bowl of red stuff. "What are you feeding him?" 

His husband grinned sheepishly, "Red beans... I couldn't find the bananas." 

Himchan chuckled before pulling the bananas out of the cupboard. "Yongguk, just go get ready for work. I'll take it from here." He said, squishing the bananas for his baby.

Yongguk smiled gratefully before kissing his cheek. "What would I do without you?" he mumbled as he walked to the bedroom to get changed. 

Himchan sat in front of the high chair and fed his baby a couple bites before looking at the twins again. "You guys should hurry and finish if you want to say bye to daddy." They shared the same cheeky grin before answering with a "Deh, omma!". He turned his attention to the three year old. "Jonguppie, ppalli, eat." Jongup blinked a couple times, as if comeback from his world, and smiled sheepishly. He turned his head to the baby when he started calling his name, realizing he forgot to feed him. "Sorry baby, say ah." He opened his mouth wide and the Junhong copied his gesture. He looked around at his kids. "Aigoo, why are all of my kids so cute? They must have gotten it from me!" Daehyun grinned at him cutely, as his first tooth was missing, and Himchan placed a kiss on his cheek. Yongguk walked into the living room, fully dressed and ready for work. He started to leave.

"Daddy!" Junhong called. Yongguk, stopping him in his tracks. Yongguk loved all his kids equally--to the moon and back--, but he always had a soft spot for his maknae. Yongguk walked into the kitchen and found Himchan taking Junhong out of the high chair, as well as his twins getting off their chairs with little difficulty. He watched in amusement as his little 3 year old struggled to get out of the "big boy chair" as he called it. Jongup was smaller than most 3 years olds, but much cuter, in his parent's eyes. Finally getting out of his chair, Jongup walked to his hyungs. His four kids walked (or in Junhong's case, waddled) to their fathers arms. 

He kissed each of their heads as they wrapped an arm around his neck. "Daddy is going to work, okay?" He faced Junhong, "Zelo-ah," he called as Himchan rolled his eyes at his husband's favorite nickname for the maknae. "Be good for omma, neh?" Junhong nodded as if he knew what his father was saying. Yongguk quickly kissed Himchan's hair before whispering a goodbye, He opened the door and shouted out a "I love you" before leaving. 


Himchan ran a hand through his hair, shutting his eyes for a second as he sat down the the couch. He had managed to get all 4 kids to eat their lunch and sent them off to play. Suddenly, he felt a tug on his pants. He looked and found his little 3 year old. He pulled him up into his lap. "What is it, Jonguppie?" 

"Omma, hyung and I want to go to the park." 

Junhong's eyes widened. At 1 year old, he knew about 10 words, which included, "omma", "daddy", "No!", "park", "hyung", "want", "bye", "chewwy-toto", and his names. He stretched his arms out to his mother from his play pen. "Omma! Park, park!" 

"Yeah, omma, please!" Daehyun begged, pouting his lips like when he spotted the cheesecake at the store. 

"Park, park!" Junhong called. 

Himchan turned to his chubby cheeked second oldest who was happily reading his favorite Pororo book for the umpteenth time. "Do you want to go, too, JaeJae?" 

The latter looked up to his mother and shared a look with his twin before grinning, "Yes omma!" 

Himchan smiled. "Alright. But, promise me you'll behave when we go to the market after." The boys cheered happily as he prepared Junhong's diaper bag. He called the kids over and helped them each get dressed. When he finally finished changing Junhong's diaper and dressing him, he put him back in the play pen and grabbed his wallet and house keys. He went to kitchen and prepared some snacks. He knew his Junhong loved cherry tomatoes (reasons unbeknownst to him),his Jongup and Youngjae loved cookies, and his Daehyun loved... well, everything. He packed the tomatoes, cookies and the last bit of cheesecake. "Alright, let's go." he said, ushering the 4 kids out of the door, Junhong on his hip. He knew Youngjae was much more mature and responsible for his age (except when he's playing with his brothers), despite Daehyun being older by 9 minutes. He handed Junhong to Youngjae, who attempted to bounce him on his hip, while he went into the garage to look for his stroller. He spotted Daehyun & Youngjae's old double stroller and figured that would be better and wheeled it outside. He placed Junhong on one side and Jongup in the other before grabbing Youngjae's hand and instructing him to hold Daehyun's while they walked. They crossed the street and the ahjumma's beamed at the happy family. They walked a few more blocks before reaching the park. Daehyun and Youngjae's eyes glistened when they noticed their friends, Hyunsik and Peniel and their favorite hyung, Changsub. Himchan nudged them, "Go on, have fun." The two ran to their friends, calling out their names and Himchan crouched beside the stroller. "Jonguppie, do you want to go play with Ilhoonie?" he asked, pointing at the boy on the slide. Jongup nodded and kissed his mother goodbye before hopping off the stroller and running to his friend. Himchan wheeled the stroller to the bench where Minhyuk was sitting. He placed Junhong in the sandbox to play with Sungjae before sitting beside Minhyuk. 

"Hey, Minnie. What's new?" 

"Hey Channie. Sungjae discovered that he loves strawberry yogurt, and yells out 'yo-yo' all the time now." Minhyuk explained, laughing. 

Himchan grinned. "Junhong calls cherry tomatos, 'chewwy-totos!" The two began gossiping before Himchan's phone rang. "Yeoboseyo? Oh, hey, Yongguk." 

"Hey, yeobo, where are you guys?" 

"I took the kids to the park. I'm with Minnie!" he said, happily. 

Yongguk chuckled. "Coincidence, I'm with Eunkwang. We got off--" 

Himchan's eyes widened when he heard a cry. "Call you later, I think Junhong screamed, bye." he said, hanging up. He followed Minhyuk to the sandbox, only to find both boys gone. They panicked. 

Minhyuk turned to his friend, tears in his eyes, "Where are they?" 

Himchan wanted to die--his baby was missing. "I don't know. Let's call the rest of the boys first." The two called out for the rest of their boys. "Do you know where your younger brothers went?" 

The kids shared a look. "Aniyo." Changsub looked up at them. "Why? Auntie Himchan, are they gone?" he asked, eyes wide. 

Himchan felt his breath hitch. His baby was gone. He took out his phone called Yongguk. "YONGGUK, MY BABY IS GONE!" he yelled when his spouse picked up. Yongguk chuckled. "YOU'RE LAUGHING AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!" Himchan shouted as he pulled Minhyuk into a hug. 

"Yeobo, turn around." Yongguk said, calmly. Himchan frowned, but complied. He widened before tapping Minhyuk's arm to turn him around. At the top of the hill, stood Yongguk and Eunkwang, each holding their maknaes. 

"APPA!" the kids cried out, running to their respective fathers. Yongguk found himself on the floor when his kids ran to him. Himchan walked him and hit the back of his head. 

"That is what you get for making me cry." he said as Yongguk rubbed his head. Minhyuk did the same to Eunkwang. The two familes stayed at the park for a bit longer before saying their goodbyes. Yongguk put Daehyun on his shoulders and Youngjae in his arms while Himchan put Jongup and Junhong in the stroller. The family of 6 walked to the nearby market. Himchan allowed them all to pick one thing. Daehyun directed his father to grab the cheesecake and Youngjae directed him to grab ice cream. Jongup picked his favorite strawberry milk and Junhong giggled happily when his father put a fresh box of cherry tomatoes into the cart. They proceded to the cash register and Daehyun helped his mother put all of the food on the conveyor belt. The woman behind the register smiled at the family.

"You have a beautiful family." 

Himchan grinned. "I know, thank you." 

Yongguk placed Youngjae on his shoulders and Daehyun in his arms again before grabbing the groceries, and handing one bag to each kid to hold. "Help omma." he said. 

Jongup called out to his mother as they walked home. "Omma, can we eat pizza tonight?" 

Himchan agreed, happy he didn't have to cook. Yongguk kissed his cheek. "Thank you for giving me these boys." 


I'M BACK! SORRY FOR THE WAIT. I just became so in love with EXO. I'm sorry! And also, Amber. LOL as you can tell from my new username. 

But, I'm back now and ready for requests. REQUEST AWAY. 

What did you guys think of this one? I am honestly really proud of this one. Please comment! 

Like the BTOB cameo? hehe