Jongup 1

B.A.P Oneshot collection

Jongup's smile faltered a bit, as you were texting someone during your date. He had hid himself pretty well with shades and a beanie to prevent him from being recognized on your quick ice cream date. The two of you were talking and laughing about his crazy day with his hyungs and sharing a banana split before a text interrupted you. Now you were in the middle of texting back a reply. 

"Mian, Jonguppie." You said. 

"Gwenchanna." he replied before adding, "Who are you texting, anyways?" 

"No one." you said. 

"You can't text no one." he said, smile still on his face. 

You sighed. "Okay, I was texting Chansung oppa." 

"2PM sunbaes' Chansung?" he asked. 

"Yeah, you know Junho oppa's my brother." You said before snatching the cherry from the ice cream. 

"Oh, yeah." 

The two of you stayed silent as he grabbed your hand and pulled you out to the streets. 

"Where are we going?" you asked, bewildered. 

"I don't know. I just wanted to go for a walk." He said smiling. 

"Okay." 

Just then your phone rang, signaling another text. You hesitated to reply, knowing Jongup wasn't too happy about it before. 

"Aren't you going to get that?" He asked. 

"Aniyo, I want to spend time with my Jonguppie before you head off to Malaysia!" You said grabbing his hand. He smiled. 

Suddenly, Jongup's part in Hajima blared from your phone. 

Nan mallya niga wonhaneun geon modeun deureojwotjanha baby~
Jakkuman jansori gatjiman neol wihan geol moreuni 

 

"Yobeosayo?" You answered. 

"________-ah! It's Chansung oppa. Can you do us a favor?" Chansung asked. 

Jongup glowered slightly. You quickly replied, "Oppa, I'm out on a date with my boyfriend right now! Anneyeong!" You quickly hung up. "Jonguppie, are you jealous?" You teased. 

"Aniyo," he said sheepishly. 

"Okay, I'll just go to Chansung oppa's dorm then... anneyeong!" You teased, walking away. 

"Wait up! I need you to go with me to my dorm!" he said quickly grabbing your hand. 

You laughed. "Okay, I'll go with you. You were jealous weren't you?" 

He sheepishly rubbed his neck. "Nope." 

You walked back towards B.A.P's dorm. "Okay, but, you know Chansung oppa has abs of steel?" 

"Let's go to the gym." He said, leading you towards TS ent.