Youngjae 2

B.A.P Oneshot collection

"Yah, Yoo Youngjae, don't you know how to treat a lady?" you whispered quietly to the picture of you and your boyfriend in your room. The two of you had been dating for a year and a half now and he treats you same way he did when you weren't together. You don't hug, you don't kiss, you don't even hold hands. It wasn't like you hadn't kissed--no, you had done that about 3 times. And it wasn't like you didn't try to hold his hand-- nope, every time your together, you try but to no avail since he just lets go. You sighed, unsure about the whole relationship in general. Laying upside down on your bed, you stared at the text message you had sent to Youngjae more than 30 minutes ago. Finally deciding that laying around wouldn't help the relationship, you grabbed your cell phone and headed over to B.A.P's dorm. After the quick 15 minute walk, you were greeted by the familiar scent of burnt food. Smiling slightly, you knocked on their door. 

"Junhong! Door! I have to stop this fire!" Bellowed Himchan. You giggled slightly. 

"Deh, hyung~!" cried the adorable maknae as he opened their door. "Oh, noona~! Anneyeong! Right on time! Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung just burnt our dinner again. Could you make us some kimbap?" 

Stepping into the dorm, you glanced at the tall maknae's puppy dog eyes. "Of course. To the kitchen!" you answered. "Oh, Junhong, tell Youngjae I'm here, please."

"Deh, noona~!" he said, bouncing to the living room. "Hyungs! _____ noona is here! And she said she would make Kimbap for us!" 

Walking to the kitchen, you were immediately in two certain someone's arms. "Oh, ______-ah. You are the best. " Yongguk said. 

"Yeah, how would we live without you?" Himchan said, laughing. 

Smiling, you answered, "You wouldn't live." 

From a far, you heard a familiar shy laugh. "She's right, hyung." said Jongup, looking at Daehyun. 

"Of course. ______, make me extra kimbap, okay?" Daehyun asked, grinning cheekily. 

Nodding, you got started on the kimbap rolls for the boys and making one for yourself. You were wondering about the whereabouts of your blonde boyfriend until he walked into the kitchen, drink in hand. "Oh, hey. I guess Zelo wasn't lying." he said smiling. "How was your day?" 

Looking up at him, you answered, "It was okay. I was bored staying at home." You cut off a piece of a completed roll and plopped it into your mouth. Grinning slightly at the delicious taste, you continued with your work. 

"Looks good. Can I have a bite?" he asked. Nodding, you cut off a piece of the roll and fed it to him. "Mmm. It's good. Oh, and sorry about not replying to your text, I was asleep." Nodding, you just continued while he watched you work. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" you asked, amused. Grinning, he just shrugged and relied with a quick 'nothing'. Rolling your eyes, you called out to the boys. "Dinner!" 

The 5 boys came rushing into room. "______-ah, it smells delicious!" Himchan said. 

"It is delicious!" Daehyun said, food already in his mouth. You smiled an gladly accepted their compliments as the 7 of you eat. After dinner, it was decided by the boys that you were to stay for the movie that the boys were going to watch originally. It was a scary movie, so you sat beside Youngjae, who you wanted to comfort you. During the movie, while you freaked out in your seat, Youngjae didn't even flinch or react to your squeals while Jongup comfortingly reassuring you that it was definitely not real. At the end of the movie, you were hiding behind Jongup's shoulder since Youngjae hadn't moved a muscle to comfort you. 

"I-I think I should head home now--it's a fifteen minute walk, so yeah. Thanks for letting me stay. Anneyeong! Goodnight." You said hesitantly. 

"Wait," Himchan said, "Yoo Youngjae, you better walk your girlfriend home! It's past 10 and you were going to allow her to walk home, alone?" 

Standing up, Youngjae grabbed his coat and led you out the doors. Realizing you forgot your own coat, you shivered as the two of you walked. "Did you like the movie?" 

If you even glanced at me during the movie, you would know I was terrified to death, you thought to yourself. "Aniyo." You said quickly. Sighing, you decided that this was the final test. You inched your hand closer to his and you slowly entwined your hands. Before you could get a good grip on his soft hands, he let go and attempted to make it look casual by fixing his hair. Looking down at the ground, you felt a tear slip. "You know what? I'll just go home on my own from here. I don't want to bother you anymore. Just head home, Youngjae." You began walking faster before a large breeze caused you to shiver violently. Suddenly, you felt a warm jacket cover your shoulders. 

"Aish, you're such a pabo. Where's your coat? You could catch a cold." He said quietly. Looking up at your face, he gasped slightly. "Yah, why are you crying?" 

"Why are you doing this? One minute, your letting go of my hand and treating me like I'm just a friend, and the next you treat me like this. You're confusing me here. If you don't like me, just end it here, and stop messing with my feelings!" you questioned. 

"Whoa, who said I didn't like you?" 

"I kind of figured when you ignore my calls or texts, let go of my hand when I try to hold your hand and when you didn't even care that I was terrified out of my mind during that movie. So, please, just end it here and stop making me love you more than I already do." 

"But that's the thing, I can't do that." He said. 

"Do you really want me to suffer that much? You must hate me!" 

"Aish, you're such a pabo. I can't do it because I love you." he said, kissing your forehead. "I'm sorry that I make you feel like I don't love you, but I do. Why do you think I was watching you in the kitchen earlier? I was thinking to myself about how lucky I was to score such a girl like you." 

"Why'd you ignore me during the movie? I had to hide behind Jongup!" 

"Don't talk about it! I was so jealous that time. I couldn't even focus on the movie. I kept glancing at you from the corner of my eyes."

"Why didn't you do anything about it?"

"I didn't want to seem like a controlling boyfriend. Aish, how many times do I have to tell you before you know my heart?" He asked when you reached your doorstep. 

"Don't quote your own song, it's lame." you said as he leaned in to kiss you. 

"Shut up." he said, breaking the kiss and planting one on your temple. 

I'm so proud of our boys right now. Almost one year, and they won the Melon Music Award and the Golden Disk. I can't even express how much these boys mean to me. I'm glad I got to see them at KCON because it made me love them so much more. B.A.P fighting!