Yongguk 6

B.A.P Oneshot collection

You were pacing in your shared bedroom with Yongguk, arms crossed when you heard the front door open. "Babe?" his deep voice called out, "You home?" You decided to keep quiet because, as much as you hated to admit it, you were pissed--beyond pissed--and jealous. "Babe?" he tried again. "I see your shoes, where are you?" You sighed and answered him as you sat on the edge of the bed. He smiled when he saw you. "Hello there." he whispered as he kissed your cheek. "What are you up to?" 

"Oh, nothing." you cooed. "Just watching some TV." 

He grinned. "What show?" 

"You know, the usual--Running Man, Weekly Idol, Infinity Challenge, We Got Married." 

He paled a bit. "You were watching We Got Married?" 

"Yeah, and I was surprised to find out that this guy, that looked exactly like you, was on it with CL of 2ne1?" you said, sarcasm dripping from every word. 

He sighed. "Babe, I can explain." 

You scoffed. "I'd love to hear it." 

"I was scared you'd get mad." 

"What? I'm more mad that you hid this from me!" You said, tugging at your hair. 

"I didn't know--" 

"Of course you didn't! It's like you don't even know me! I know that it's only professional. I know! It's a dumb, entirely scripted show." 

"Babe, I didn't want to keep it from you, it just turned out that way." 

"Bang Yongguk, that is a terrible explaination." 

"But, it's the truth." 

You rolled your eyes. "It's like you don't even know me." 

"Are you mad?" he asked. 

"Clearly." 

"Are you jealous?" 

You stumbled on your words. "Well--I, um--I am, but right now, I'm more angry!" 

He smiled. "There's nothing to be jealous about. I love you!" He said as he hugged you. 

"Yah! I just said that I was more mad! Let go." 

"What kind of man would I be if I let the love of my life out of my arms?" he said cheekily. 

You gagged. "I think you've been hanging out with Channie to much. Bleh, I didn't know greasiness was contagious." 

"Don't act like you don't love it." 

"You should let go of me!" 

"You didn't deny it!" 

"Shut up! Let me go!" 

"Stop being jealous." 

"Okay!" you agreed. "I'm not jealous." He released you from his hug. "But, I'm still mad." 

"Why?" 

"You should have told me! I'm your girlfriend! I've been your girlfriend for 3 years. I understand how the celebrity life is! It's nothing but work. You could have told me! But, instead, you decided to forbid me from watching it at my house, even at your dorm!" You threw your hands out in frustration. 

"I'm sorry! It seemed like the best way at the time." 

"This has been going on for 2 months and I was comepletely in the dark! You are so lucky that my friend from America is a fan and told me about it. Had it been later-- I would have been much more upset." 

"Okay, I agree that I should have told you. I'm really really really sorry." he said, kissing your cheek. 

You softened a bit. "Why didn't you tell me?" You said softly. 

He ran a hand through his hair. "I wasn't going to tell you until next week, but you leave me no choice." 

You looked at him, confused as he crouched down beside you as you sat on the edge of the bed. "What?" 

"I needed the extra revenue." 

"Why? Is your family in trouble?" you asked, worried. 

He smiled. "Ani, but thanks for caring. The reason is..." he pulled a box from his jacket pocket. You gasped. "This. I was going to do it next week, on our anniversary, at your favorite restaurant--but, I guess there's no time like the present." He laughed. "I love you, no matter how jealous or angry or crazy you get. I think I love you so much, I could even handle your drama-addicted side, so please, will you marry me?" 

You held your breath, letting the tears fall that you didn't even know were falling. You nodded and kissed him passionately. "I love you too." 

He grinned. "I guess I owe Daehyun a life time supply of cheesecake." 

"Why?" 

"He said you would find out about the WGM thing and get uber jealous." 

"YAH! I did not get uber jealous." 

"Sure.." 

"Did you say a lifetime supply?" He nodded. "But, Dae will finish that in like a week." 

"You're right!"