Yongguk 4

B.A.P Oneshot collection

You growled as you saw him coming. Who? Bang Yongguk. He had been constantly teasing you since the 6th grade when he moved to your school. You groaned as you turned to your older brother. 

"Oppa, he's coming!" You whispered. 

Leeteuk laughed. "Who? Yongguk? I'm sure you'll be fine. Maybe he did some growing up this summer. You are in high school now." 

You rolled your eyes. "Yongguk? I doubt it." 

You turned your attention back down the hall as Yongguk passed by. He smiled at you. You were surprised. It wasn't his usual 'I've-got-an-idea-to-tease-you' smile. It was what looked to be a genuine smile. "Hi, ______." He said, politely. 

"Uh, hi." You said, still in shock. 

"I'll see you around, alright?" He said, as he caught up with his friend. You nodded quickly. What the heck just happened? 

That was 3 years ago. Yongguk stopped teasing you. You still had no idea why. You didn't talk much, seeing as you didn't have many classes together. But, on the rare occasion that he saw you at lunch, he would wave. Today was one of those rare occasions. You looked up from your lunch, thinking you had heard your brother's unmistakable laughter, only to realize the had graduated a year ago. Feeling embarrassed, you tried to make it seem like you were looking for your best friend, Aeri. You suddenly locked eyes with Yongguk, who sat with the other popular boys. He smiled and waved at you. You smiled as well, and waved back, slightly blushing. You had grown a small crush on your old "bully". He stood up and began to approach you after his friend quickly whispered something in his ear. You raised your eyebrows. This was new. 

"Hey, ______." He said as he slid across from you. 

"Hey, Yongguk. What did you need?" You asked, nervous. 

He smiled. "I was going to ask you if you wanted to hang out this weekend?" 

Your jaw dropped. Was this real life? Bang Yongguk had just asked you out. There was no denying that Yongguk was handsome, he used that to his advantage. He had had dated almost ever girl in your year, some in younger/older years. You wanted to say no, knowing his playboy tendencies. You were about to reply until you were interrupted by the very same best friend you were looking for. "She'd love to! Pick her up at six on Saturday! I'll text you the address." 

He grinned. "Great. Thanks Aeri-ah! Oh, and grandma says you left your sweater at her house." Yup, you liked your best friend's cousin. Sad life, right? 

"Got it. See you later oppa." Aeri said, waving goodbye to her cousin. 

When Yongguk was gone, you turned to Aeri. "Yah! Why did you do that?" 

She giggled. "No need to thank me. I know how much you like my dorky cousin." 

You looked at her incredulously. "Thank you? I ought to slaughter you! I was going to say no!" 

"Why? You like him." 

"I know, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me. No offense, but your cousin is kind of a player. What if he's just playing me?" 

"I wouldn't let him." She replied. That was the end of that conversation. Before you knew it, it was Saturday and Aeri had arrived at your house 3 hours before your date to help you get ready. Right at 6, Yongguk had arrived. Aeri opened the door for him and called for you to come down the stairs. 

You gulped nervously. Aeri had done a great job, but you were still worried. What if he didn't like it? What if he really was just playing you? Swallowing your fear, you cautiously walked down the stairs. 

http://luxfashiontrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/cute-summer-outfits-tumblr.jpg

"Hi, Yongguk." 

"Hi, _____. You look great." He said, smiling. 

Just then your older brother came out from his room. "Yo, sis. Where you heading, dressed all fancy?" 

You slammed your hand into your face. "I'm going on a date, oppa." 

He looked alarmed. "Who with?" 

Yongguk coughed. "Me, Leeteuk hyung." 

"Oh. Yongguk..." He looked at you and motioned you to follow him to the kitchen. "Are you sure, baby sis? From what I hear, he's got a huge list of ex-girlfriends." 

You sighed. "I know. I'll be back by 10, alright?" 

He nodded, and followed behind you. Looking at Yongguk, he said, "I expect her back by 10. No later than that." 

Yongguk nodded and took your hand, rushing blood to your face. "Got it, hyung. I promise to keep her safe." He didn't let go of your hand until you got into his car. He took you to a small cafe, nothing too fancy. The two of you shared stories and connected on a whole new level. You had realized that you really did like Yongguk, a lot more than you could have ever thought. When the waitress tried to flirt with him, you felt yourself get jealous, but bit your tongue to hold back curses. 

"So, what do you want to do after high school?" you asked. 

"Me? Well, I've just gotten accepted to train at this agency because I really want to be a singer--well, rapper. I love composing and music. When I get famous, I want to donate to charity and stuff. Because, when I was younger, I wanted to help those people, but I didn't know how. When I get famous, I can do all of that stuff." 

You looked at him, shocked. This was it. You had fallen for this man. Nice, handsome, tall, kind, generous, funny, passionate--what more could you ask for? Right then and there, it didn't matter if he was going to play you. You liked him so much, it didn't matter. As he got up to pay for the meal, you saw him say something to the waitress, causing her to smile. You sighed. He flirted back. Looks like this was just a game. He reached for your hand as the two of you left the cafe and headed to the nearby park. You sighed. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Yongguk," You started as you slipped your hand out of his. "I know what this is. And, to be honest, I don't care. I l-like you a lot. I like you so much, that even though I know that your playing me, like those other girls, I don't care. I just want to be with you. I don't care that I'm being played. Please." You whispered as you raised your hand to wipe a tear that involuntarily slipped. 

He grabbed your wrist, stopping you. He took his hand and wiped your cheeks. "_____-ah, I'm honestly not playing you at all. I really do like you. I'm not lying. I realize how much I liked you tonight. You looked so beautiful when you walked down the stairs and smiled at me. I felt like the happiest man on the Earth, and you just smiled at me. Imagine what it would be like if you married me." He chuckled. 

You laughed as you wiped your eyes. "Don't get so ahead of yourself!" 

He smirked. "Why wouldn't you want to marry an attractive male specimen like me?" 

You rolled your eyes. "Shut up. This has only been our first date." 

So, I included a cameo of the best leader in all of kpop, Park Jungsu, because, come on, who doesn't miss Teukkie? It's been 4 months since he's been gone... sigh. July 29, 2014 isn't coming soon enough. 

Teukkie, come back healthy! ~  Love you, ahjusshi. <3 jk, you're still my oppa. 

I kinda hated the ending for this one. I loved the idea of it, but writing it, I realize it kinda . Whatever.