B.A.P 2

B.A.P Oneshot collection

Yongguk: 

"Babe, do you want me to come over?" he asked. 

You sniffled and said quickly. "No thanks, babe. I don't want to get you sick! Ah-ah-Achoo!" you sneezed loudly into the phone. 

"Bless you." 

"Thank you. But, don't come over. You're busy, and this is nothing but a cold. Don't--" you coughed violently. "worry about me." 

"Are you sure?" 

You wiped your nose, "Of course." 

"Alright. Just go take a nap okay?" 

"Yeah, call you later okay, Ba-- ACHOO. Bye babe." you said quickly. Dragging your limp body to your bedroom, you grabbed a couple boxes of tissues You laid down on your mattress, thankful you paid extra for the memory foam. Snuggling deeper into the pillows, you covered yourself in 3 blankets and drifted off to sleep. 

You were dreaming of rainbows and unicorns until you felt yourself being awoken by a wet substance on your head. Opening your eyes, you looked to your left and found your boyfriend sleeping soundly beside you. Lifting your hand up to feel the thing on your forehead, you felt Yongguk stir. "Don't take it off. You're burning up." he said sleepily. 

"What are you doing here? You had 3 radio shows today!" you said nasally, cringing at how disgusting you sounded. 

"You're sick." he said simply. 

"So?" you said, coughing into a tissue. 

"So I came to take care of you." he said, grabbing a towel to dab your forehead. You smiled. 

"Thanks. I would kiss you, but I'm sick." 

He laughed, "It's okay, you can make it up to me next week." 

Himchan: 

"Oppa! Don't come over. My house is a mess!" you said, desperately trying to prevent Himchan from seeing you sick and disgusting. 

"That's okay. We can clean it together!" he said happily into the phone. 

You breathed deeply, trying to hide your nasal voice. "No! I mean, I have no food!" 

"No problem, I already stopped at the store around 10 minutes ago." 

"But, oppa, I have my clothes everywhere." 

"It's okay. Just open the door for me." he said. You sighed and dropped your head in defeat. Trudging over to the front door, you pulled it open to reveal your handsome Ulzzang boyfriend smiling happily. "Hi baby girl!" He said. Glancing at you, he looked surprised. "Baby girl, did you forget to comb your hair or something?" 

You glanced up at him. "Yeah. ACHOO!" you sneezed. Sniffling, you looked at him. 

"Omo, bless you, baby girl. You're sick! Is that why you were trying to prevent me from coming?"

You nodded. "I didn't want you to see me all gross and filled with snot." 

He giggled. "You still look perfect, even when you're sick," he said, leaning in for a kiss.

You jerked out of his reach. "No, no, no. I can't have you getting sick. You have a variety show to be on tomorrow." 

"Baby girl~" he whined "You've deprived me of kisses? I'm going to die~" he said, pulling some aegyo. 

You wanted to give in, but you held your ground. "No! You can't get sick." You suddenly started having a coughing fit. 

"Omo!" he exclaimed. He quickly picked you up bridal style and rushed you to the couch. 

"Oppa, what are you doing?" He sat down on the couch, and placed your head on his lap. 

"Shhh, just go to bed. I'll be here when you wake up." He pulled a blanket over you and kissed your temple. "Goodnight." 

You smiled. "I love you, oppa." 

He giggled. "You sound so cute when you're sick. I love you too, baby girl." 

Daehyun: 

'Baby, don't move a muscle! I'm going to take such good care of you! I'm already on my way.' you boyfriend texted you. 

You smiled and shook your head. Suddenly, he called you. "Yobeosayo?" 

"Hey baby, I'm going to stop by the market, so I'll take a little longer, okay?" he said, panting. 

You giggled. "Achoo!" you wiped your nose. "It's okay. Take your time, oppa." You sniffled, "Don't run to hard. I'm okay!" 

"Okay, I'll be there in about 20 minutes--hang tight!" he said quickly before hanging up. You pulled your hair into a ponytail and grabbed a blanket. You sat on the couch, snuggled up in blankets, watching a re-run on Big Bang on Running Man. Laughing at the craziness of the Running Man team, you heard keys jingling in the door. Suddenly, you were greeted by the blonde Busan boy. "Hey, baby! I brought food, and I'm going to make you some soup!" 

"Thanks oppa. But, I'm not hungry right now. Come sit with me-- let's watch Big Bang!" you said, happily before sneezing once again.

Daehyun laughed and sat down beside you, handing you a couple tissues. "You're just in love with Daesung-sunbae! I'm so jealous!" 

You giggled. "Because his vocals are AMAZING!" You coughed. "And he has a nice body." 

"Yah! I'm getting more jealous. Do you want to hear my vocals?" 

You smiled. "Okay, but you have to sing Big Bang songs." 

He nodded and began singing. "I'm singing my blues~~" 

Muting the television, you began to sway along with his voice. "Oppa, your vocals are amazing too. You know I love you." You said, sniffling. "Let's watch something else, okay?" You switched the channel. It was a re-run of B.A.P on weekly idol. "Oh, I love this episode. You guys were so funny!" 

"That was a really fun day. Yongguk hyung had some difficulty being funny, but whatever." 

"Oppa, I'm hungry now..." 

He grinned. "Yes sir! I'll get started." He stood up, and you continued to watch B.A.P on weekly idol. 

Suddenly, you heard a loud noise coming from the kitchen and the smell of something burning. Jumping up from your seat and rushing as fast as you could to the kitchen (which isn't very fast), you stopped in your tracks. "Oppa, what happened?" You looked down on the ground after shutting off the stove. There sat your boyfriend, holding a half eaten carrot in his hand and a cheesecake in the other. 

"I got hungry?" he said. 

You rolled your eyes. "Let's just order take out, okay?" 

Youngjae: 

"Germs!" Youngjae squealed as you tried to hug him. You rolled your eyes. 

"Shut up. You act like I'm some kind of dise-- ACHOO!" you sneezed. 

"Oh, baby, you're not a disease, you just have one." he smiled cheekily. 

You glared at him. "Aish! I hate you." You pouted as you sat on the couch, crossing your arms. 

"Awwwwh, come on baby, don't be mad." he said, smiling. You turned your head to face the other way. "Jagiyaaaa~" 

"Hmph!" you said before sniffling. 

"Don't be mad." he teased. 

You turned to look at him. "Fine, I won't be mad if you hug me!" 

"But, baby, germs! You have a cold. Meaning, I could get your cold virus and then I'll be sick. I have an important performance at Music Bank tomorrow and if I get sick, I won't be able to sing. Then I'll get fired. Then we'll have a very bad, cheap wedding and when we're married with kids, our kids will be poor and have to live with the fact that their father was a failure at being an idol. They'll have that burden all their lives. Even our grandchildren will be affected. All because of one little hug that caused me to get one simple cold virus. THINK OF OUR KIDS. DO IT FOR LITTLE YOUNGJAE JUNIOR AND MINYOUNG." 

You rolled your eyes. "So, in short, you won't hug me." 

"Precisely. For the sake of our children." he said. 

You poked your tongue out at him. "I don't remember agreeing to be your wife." 

"Don't worry, I know you will." he said, grinning. 

"And, don't think I'll let you name our kids after you. The names you picked have your name in it!" you said, throwing a pillow at him--which he blocked. He sat down beside you and put his head on your shoulder. 

"We can worry about that later." he kissed your temple. 

"What happened to 'GERMS!'?" you asked, amused. 

"I was kidding, I love you and your germs." Suddenly, you sneezed. "UGH, BABY! I DON'T LOVE THEM THAT MUCH!" 

Jongup: 

Jongup slowly opened the door to your room, tray of food in hand. Setting down the food on the nightstand, he glanced at your sleeping figure and smiled lovingly before shaking you slightly. "Wake up, _____-ah. I had Himchan hyung make me some soup for you." Groggily, you sat up and rubbed your eyes. Jongup placed the tray on your lap. "Good morning, jagi! Eat up!" 

You nodded and picked up the spoon. Taking a sip, you smiled. "It's good!" you exclaimed. 

"Really?" he asked. You nodded. "Let me try!" he said, grabbing your spoon and taking a sip for him self. "It is!" 

You gasped. "Jonguppie, you just used my spoon! You're going to get sick!" 

He smiled brightly. "No worries, I'm immune to the cold virus." 

"Really?" you asked. 

"Yeah! Now, eat up." You nodded and did as told. You fed Jongup some of your soup and shared the tea together. When you finished, he took the tray to the kitchen and quickly cleaned the dish. When he returned, he sat at the foot of your bed. "Now what do you want to do?" 

"Let's just watch a drama, Jonguppie!" you suggested. He nodded and sat beside you on the bed. Clicking your netflix on your tv, you browsed through the available dramas. "Achoo! Oh, Jonguppie, do you want to watch Secret Garden with me? I still have 5 more episodes to watch." 

"You're slow, jagi. That show came out like 3 years ago." 

You pouted. "I didn't have cable back then!" He laughed and kissed you on the lips. 

"Let's watch."  

You smiled. "Yay! Are you sure about being immune?" 

"Of course!" he said smiling. 

"Okay!" You said happily, as you leaned up to kiss him. The two of you spent the rest of the day watching Secret Garden. Finally, the two of you fell asleep. The next day, you awoke, still feeling sick. Glancing to your left, you  found your boyfriend sound asleep. You smiled, and kissed him on the cheek. His eyes fluttered open. 

"Good morning jag-- ACHOO!" he sniffled. 

You gasped. "I did get you sick! You said you were immune!" 

"...... I wanted to be sick together..." 

Zelo: 

"Junhonggie, don't run around too much! You're supposed to be sick." you groaned. Junhong had promised that he would tell his manager that he was sick so that he could spend the day with you, but he kept jumping around. 

"But, I'm nervous! What if manager hyung and the other hyungs can see through my lie? Jagiya~ then we'll be in trouble." 

"Don't worry, Junhong. ACHOO" you sneezed. 

"Bless you. But, Youngjae hyung can always tell when I'm lying!" he whined. 

"Thank you," you coughed into your sleeve. "Then, I'll tell him, just pretend to be sick!" 

"But, how? That's hard. What if they come to feel my temperature?" he said, pacing back and forth. 

"Don't worry! Achoo! I won't let them" 

"Bless you. Are you sure we can pull it off?" he asked. 

"Of course! Hurry, they're coming!" you said. "Achoo!" 

"Bless you." Yongguk said, walking in with Youngjae. "Hi ______." 

"Hi oppas." You said, smiling. "Achoo!" suddenly, you began to have a coughing fit. 

"_____, are you alright? You look pale." 

"I'm fine." you said. 

Youngjae reached up and felt your forehead. "You're burning up! Go lay in Junhong's bed. Junhong! Get out of bed so your girlfriend can lay there!" Junhong immediately complied. Youngjae sent Yongguk a look. 

"Okay, well, Junhong, looks like you'll have to stay here and take care of _____. We'll just tell hyung that you're sick." Yongguk said as he dragged Youngjae out of the room. When the two of them were out of an earshot, Junhong turned around and grinned at you. 

"Good job jagiya! You really look sick! You're such a good actress. You should audition for TS as an actress." he complimented. "But, how did you get your head to be warm?" 

You shrugged. "Junhong, I wasn't acting. I really don't feel good right now." 

Zelo reached up and felt your head. His eyes widened. "Omo! HYUNGS WHAT DO I DO?" he screamed, running out of the door. You sighed, and shook your head in amusement. 

Happy one year anniversary, B.A.P ! I'll be honest, I only started listening to you guys in September--late, I know! But, it was all because of that one month before KCON that I started falling for you guys. Then, that faithful day at KCON, I had the chance to see you in person--singing, and being interviewed. Himchan even looked, waved and smiled at me. Needless to say, after that live concert, I fell in love with you guys. You guys even bumped SHINee and 2PM out of my 3rd and 4th spot in my top 5. That's how amazing you guys are. 

One year. 6 albums. 8 Awards. 5 comebacks. 

Yongguk, our fearless, deep-voiced leader. I've always loved your rap and husky voice and powerful, meaningful lyrics. I love how terribly bad you are at aegyo and amazing gummy smile. 

Himchan, our aegyo-filled, childlike commander. The guy who totally messed up my bias in B.A.P . Your singing and rapping is amazing and to top it off, your stage presence is powerful. 

 

Daehyun, our fatty, loudmouth, main vocal. Your high notes are so amazing, but what's more amazing is your appetite. You thick cute little Busan accent and dorky english always makes me laugh. 

Youngjae, our genius, dorky other main vocal. Your smooth, powerful voice never fails to put a smile on my face. You are surely the smartest most dorky one in B.A.P, but you are still powerful. 

Jongup, our dorky, 4-Dimensional main dancer. You were my first bias, I remember! Your cute innocence and voice enchants the audience. We love your innocence and lame jokes and eternal smiles. 

Zelo, our cute, giant maknae and rapper. You were my second bias. I loved your amazing LTE rap in Warrior and you're freaking giant. But my favorite thing about you is that you're only 1 year older than me. 

B.A.P forever. Babys love you. I love you. thank you for such a great year. Saranghaeeeee~~ ! 

Happy One Year Anniversary!!~