Youngjae 1

B.A.P Oneshot collection

"Argh!" You groaned out loud to no one in particular. You were currently studying for your Physiology final that was in the morning. And, at 12:51 AM, nothing seemed to be making sense. You huffed in annoyance at the material that you were reviewing, desperately trying to recall the lecture that went along with it. Opening your notebook, you sighed once more. The notes for the lecture weren't there. "Ugh! Why are the Gods so keen on making me fail my exam?" you muttered to yourself. Deciding it was best to just take a break, you stood up from your desk and walked out into the hallway, heading for the kitchen to grab a yogurt. As you walked down the hall, you glanced on the walls and found pictures of you and your boyfriend of a year. You suddenly missed your boyfriend who you hadn't seen or talked to for the past 5 days. He hadn't come home since B.A.P just had a comeback and were filming a new music video as well as performing on music shows and  radio shows and appearing on variety shows to promote their new single, so sleeping at the dorms made the schedules slightly easier. Yah, Yoo Youngjae, would it kill you to text once in a while?, you thought to yourself. The last time you saw him was a couple days ago, but not even physically. You saw him on TV-- on weekly idol, once again. You yawned as you walked back into your room to grab your cell phone, determined to talk to Youngjae at least once. You quickly walked to the kitchen, grabbed your yogurt and sat down in the living room. As you dialed Youngjae's number, you quietly ate your yogurt. After 3 rings, he finally picked up. 

A sleepy voice answered, "Yobeosayo?" 

"Youngjae-ah, were you sleeping? Omo, mian. I didn't know. I guess you can call me back whenever you have time." You said quickly. 

"Aniyo, jagiya," he sounded much more awake, "I'm fine. Let's talk now. Why are you still awake at this time?" 

"Oh, I was studying for my Physiology exam, and I couldn't understand this part in the book and I couldn't find my lecture notes, so I decided to take a break and call you since I missed you." you answered. 

He chuckled, "Jagiya, calm down. I missed you too." 

"Then why didn't you call, Youngjae-pabo!" You asked. 

"Mian, I've just been so busy. You know how it is." He sighed. "We just finished a performance at Music Bank, now we're heading to Shimshimtapa. And, I'm usually so tired that I can't even call--" he was interrupted by Himchan's nagging. 

"Youngjae-ah! Who are you talking to? You've woken us all up. Zelo's still a baby, he needs his sleep!" Himchan scolded. 

You could practically hear Youngjae rolling his eyes as you giggled. "Well, excuse me for wanting to talk to my girlfriend!" Immediately, he realized his mistake, since the boys love you so much. "I mean, my mom?" 

It was too late, Jongup and Zelo were already yelling into the phone their hellos. "Anneyeong noona!" The maknaes shouted. 

"Sister-in-law," Daehyun called, "When we get back, can you make me a cheesecake?" 

"_______-ah," Himchan said, "I'm sorry your pabo of a boyfriend hasn't called you at all these couple of days." In the back you heard Youngjae's whining and protests before Yongguk interrupted him. 

"_______-ah, don't worry, we'll make sure Youngjae stays away from any type of female for you!" Yongguk said, only to be followed by Himchan's quick agreement. 

You laughed. "Jagiya, sorry for the interruptions." Youngjae said. 

"No problem, I really miss you guys. Tell Dae that I will make him his favorite oreo cheesecake, Himchan oppa and Yongguk oppa that it sounds like a plan!" 

"Alright. Jagiya, you should get to bed. It's late." You glanced at the clock-- 1:17 AM. 

"Aniyo, I have to learn this lesson. Even if I only get 2 hours of sleep, I'll learn it! My exam is in less than 8 hours!" You sighed, "Oppa, I wish you were home to teach me-- you were always good at Physio." 

He sounded sad, "Me too. I have to go now jagiya, I'll try to call you later. Love you." 

"Anneyeong, oppa. Love you too." 

You trudged back up the stairs to your room and sat down at the desk once again. You tried to read the text book once again before falling asleep on your book around 2 AM. 

Around 4 AM, your front door opened. "Jagiya?" whispered a voice as they popped their head into the living room. Youngjae walked around the living room and kitchen, whispering your name. He tiptoed up the stairs and into your shared bedroom. He gave a small smile when he saw your sleeping figure on the desk. He tiptoed over to you and gently picked you up bridal style to prevent you from waking up. Aish, jagiya have you been eating lately? You're so light!, he thought. He silently decided that he was going to take you on a date to barbeque when he had time. He gently placed you on the bed and tucked you in. He walked to the restroom and changed into his pajamas. He put an alarm on his phone to wake the two of you at 8 so he could help you study. Before laying down beside you, he kissed your forehead. 

You woke up to a weight on your waist and a blaring alarm. You looked at your waist and slightly panicked at seeing an arm around you. You looked at the owner of the arm and relaxed. "Am I dreaming?" You muttered as you turned to shut off the alarm. 

Youngjae chuckled. "Nope, not at all, jagiya. Good morning~ " 

"Morning. What are you doing here? Don't you have promotions?" 

"I did, but Inkigayo pushed us back to noon since BEAST sunbaes were busy." 

You nodded before jumping out of bed. "OMO! My final! I have to learn this lesson." 

"That's why your amazing boyfriend is here for. I'll teach you. Let me look over it." he walked to your desk. 

You smiled at him. After 30 minutes of teaching, you finally understood it. You smiled at him again before stealing a quick peck on his lips. 

"Thanks so much, oppa. Saranghae." 

"Anything for you, jagiya. We all know I'm the brains of this relationship," he teased. 

"Yah!"