Daehyun 3

B.A.P Oneshot collection

"Shhh! Hyunjae, Jaehwa don't ruin the surprise for mommy, okay?" Daehyun whispered down to his twins. They had just turned 4 and were at that 'I'm a big kid, I can do it!' stage. 

Jaehwa giggled. "Deh, appa! I promise Oppa and I won't be loud." Hyunjae nodded in agreement. Daehyun nodded and picked both kids up in his arms, taking them to the kitchen. 

"Appa! Let's make pancakes for mommy." Hyunjae whispered. 

Daehyun smiled. "Good idea, Hyunjae!" he said as he kissed his son's forehead. Hyunjae stuck his tongue out at Jaehwa. 

"Daddy! I have an idea too! Let's make mommy's favorite hot chocolate!" Jaehwa said. 

"That's a good idea too, Jaehwa." Daehyun said, kissing his daughter's forehead as well. Jaehwa stuck her tongue out at Hyunjae, who in turn, rolled his eyes. "Jaehwa, can you grab the flour from the bottom cabinet? Hyunjae, go help your sister. It's heavy." 

Hyunjae grabbed his sister's hand and the two opened the cabinet. "Jaehwa, let oppa get this, okay? Appa said it's heavy!" 

"Oppa, I'll help you!" Suddenly, Jaehwa pulled her brother back. "Oppa! There's a spider!!," she squealed loudly, causing Daehyun to jump slightly in surprise. He had no idea where she got her loudness. (Ha!) 

"Don't worry, Jaehwa, your oppa is a big boy." Daehyun said, patting his son on the head. 

Hyunjae puffed his chest out and grabbed the flour, closing the cabinet door. "I got it, appa!" he exclaimed, proudly. 

Daehyun smiled and ruffled his hair. "Good job, kid. Let's go make pancakes!" Daehyun picked up his twins and sat them on the counter so that they could see what he was making. 

"Appa, what about the chocolate chips?" Jaehwa asked. 

"I've got them right here. Do you want to eat one?" Daehyun asked cheekily. The twins nodded enthusiastically. Daehyun also had no idea where their appetite came from (Double Ha!) , but figured it was because of you because you loved chocolate. He plopped the chocolate in their mouths before tossing one into his mouth as well. He quickly mixed the batter and started cooking the pancakes. Halfway through his flip, he glanced over his shoulder and called out to his son, "Hyunjae, go get the hot chocolate powder. It's next to the refrigerator." 

Hyunjae nodded and climbed down from the counter, accidentally knocking some pans. The loud clank surely got your attention as you sat up, wide awake in bed. Looking beside you, you couldn't locate your husband or your kids--they had come in last night because of nightmares. You heard some whispers from downstairs and decided to sneak downstairs to peek. Creeping silently down the stairs, you saw your son apologizing and Daehyun melting quickly. 

"It's okay, buddy. I'm sure that your mommy couldn't hear it because of her snoring." Daehyun joked, causing his son to laugh. 

Jaehwa giggled. "Yeah, appa, omma sounds like this..." she then proceeded to exaggerate your snoring. Daehyun and Hyunjae laughed wholeheartedly. You rolled your eyes. 

You walked down the stairs and stood in the kitchen, arms crossed. The trio were still laughing and didn't notice you. You cleared your throat. The 3 froze. "So, you want to talk bad about omma?" you teased. 

"A-aniyo, omma. Omma, saranghae!" the kids chorused. You giggled and walked to the two, planting a kiss on their forehead. "Thank you for the breakfast, Hyunjae, Jaehwa." 

"Yah, what about me?" Daehyun said pouting. 

The three of you giggled. "You too!" you said, standing up on your tip toes to plant a kiss on his lips. He smiled. 

You felt a tug at your pants. You looked down at Hyunjae who was smiling triumphantly. "Mommy, I protected Jaehwa from a big, meanie spider!" 

You giggled, bent down and put your hand up for a high five. "Good job, honey!" he smiled and high-fived you. You turned around and looked back at Daehyun. 

"It's your favorite. I know it's like super ugly, but we tried!" he said, kneeling down between his kids. He whispered something in their ears and they nodded in agreement. The three broke out into puppy dog eyes and you melted. "We hope you like it!" 

You smiled as you sat down. "It'll taste even better because you guys made it. And, because Hyunjae was a big boy and protected his sister from the spider!" 

Daehyun placed the plate in front of you and sat down. He mumbled, "Yeah, let's hope he can protect her from boys. I heard Himchan hyung's little Jaehyung is a total flirt! Just like his appa. Aish!" You giggled. 

Hey guys, been a while hasn't it? My bad. I sprained my ankle on Monday, so yeah. I know, sprained ankle doesn't equal not being able to type, but yeah. MY BADDDDD!