Himchan 1

B.A.P Oneshot collection

You sighed in content as you smeared the sunscreen on your arms. It had been burning hot all week, and the boys have decided that renting a small yacht  to go out to sea was a good idea. Not that you minded, you weren't paying. Your big brother and s were. You began pulling your cover up t-shirt off to smear the sunscreen on your stomach and back when your brother pulled your shirt back down. 

"Oppa! I just need to smear the sunscreen." you complained. 

He sent you a look, "You know me and Yongnam do not approve of the boys that ALWAYS look at you. " 

You rolled your eyes. Yongguk and Yongnam have always been overprotective of their baby sister, despite being only a year younger than the musically inclined twins. "There's no one here but you, Himchan oppa, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo!" 

"You never know... a yacht of erted, rich old men could pass by and kidnap you!" 

"Omo, that would never happen, oppa!" 

"You never know. Now, stay here. I'm going downstairs to work on the food with Youngjae and protect it from Daehyun." 

Blowing your bangs out of your face, you mumbled, "Yes sir." He smiled in satisfaction as he sent Jongup and Zelo too look after you. 

"Noona~! Do you want to go for a swim?" The boys asked, already ready to dive into the cool ocean. 

You smiled at their cuteness. "No thanks! I'll stay up here!" They nodded and jumped into the sea. You watched them swim around and envied them. It looked like so much fun. You were so captivated with the fun that Jongup and Zelo were having as they swam further from the boat, you didn't notice the face of the group creep up behind you. 

"______-ah! If you want to go in the sea so bad, let me help you!" He picked you up bridal style to the edge of the boat. If you weren't in so much fear, you would have blushed at his skin-ship. 

"Oppa! Don't! I swear! I'll kill you! Let me go!" You protested. 

He laughed. "Okay, if you say so!" He let you go into the ocean. You felt the cold water on your skin as you attempted to get back to the boat. Note the word attempted, meaning you couldn't do it. 

"Oppa! I can't swim...." You yelled out before your head once again was dunked into the water by a wave. 

"Don't kid around, ______-ah! Yongguk and Yongnam swim just fine!" You felt your body stiffen as you fell deeper into the water. Himchan looked nervously into the water. "It's not funny, _____-ah!" 

Just then, Yongguk walked out, calling your name. "Himchan, where's my baby sister?" 

"She's playing a really mean joke on me! I threw her in the water and she--" 

"YOU THREW MY BABY SISTER IN THE WATER? YOU PABO, SHE CAN'T SWIM!" Yongguk frantically tried to take off his shoes and shirt, but Himchan beat him to it, already diving into the water, fully clothed. He swam around until he finally caught sight of your limp body. He grabbed your arm, pulled you up the the surface and repeatedly called your name. He dragged you up the boat, and began pushing on your chest. 

"Yongguk, call Youngjae up here!" He yelled to the leader, determination in his voice. Yongguk heard the passion of his voice, and finally realized the feelings that his best friend had for you. Yongguk ran down the stairs and brought Youngjae up to the deck, not even explaining what happened. When the two reached the deck, they found you sitting up right, coughing up water and furiously sobbing into Himchan's already soaked t-shirt. 

"Pabo! Pabo! Jerk! Why would you do that! Do you hate me that much? " You asked, angrily and desperately. 

Himchan looked down at you, wiping your tears with his thumbs. "Mianhae, I thought you could swim. Mianhae. I don't hate you. I-I really like you actually." 

You looked at Yongguk and blushed, confirming his suspicions that you had feelings for his best friend as well. He nodded in approval. You smiled and whispered, "I like you too, oppa." He leaned in to kiss your cheek when Daehyun walked onto the deck, cheesecake in hand. Daehyun noticed your close proximity and dropped his beloved cheesecake, causing you and Himchan to look at the shocked vocalist. 

"MY INNOCENT EYES! OMO, MY CHEESECAKE!" You let out a loud laugh. "You two ruined my eyes, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, MY CHEESECAKE!" 

"Yah! Jung Daehyun, that was our desert! You shouldn't have touched it in the first place!" Youngjae scolded. Daehyun laughed nervously before turning to dive into the water to escape Youngjae's wrath. You laughed again and entwined your hand with Himchan's who smiled at you.