Zelo 4

B.A.P Oneshot collection

"What about you, _____? Who's a sunbae that you admire?" Hyungdon asked. Defcon switched his sight from your leader to you. 

"Chaega-yo?" you asked, cautiously. 

"Yeah, Hana," he started, gesturing to your leader, "picked Leeteuk since he's a good leader." 

You wanted to answer right away. But bit your tongue. "Who did the other unnies pick?" 

Aeyoung, the lead vocal, answered, grinning. "I picked Yang Yoseob sunbaenim because his voice is very powerful." 

You looked to Alex, the rapper. "I said G-Dragon sunbaenim because he writes his own lyrics." 

"And I picked Taemin sunbaenim because he's a great dancer." Your older sister, Yumi, said, as she was the main dancer in the group. 

"What about you, _____-ah?" Defcon repeated. 

"Yah, pick a maknae. You're the maknae and your unnies picked those who's position related to them." 

"Um, mollayo." (I don't know.) 

"Ehhh~" the two chorused. They turned to the rest of the girls. "She's the maknae who tells your secrets. Tell us who she likes!" 

The girls laughed. Hana grinned evilly. "She likes.... B.A.P's Zelo sunbaenim." 

Hyungdon and Defcon laughed as you flushed in embarrassement. "Have you guys met them in person?" 

"Deh. We met at Music Bank. They are very nice sunbaes." Alex answered. 

"And how did ______ react to meeting them?" Hyungdon asked, grinning at you. 

"She was kept asking if her make up was smudged as she fixed her clothes. " Aeyoung answered, causing Defcon and Hyungdon to clap as they laughed. 

"_____-ah, isn't Zelo the same age as you?" 

"Deh," you answered. 

"Please send our Zelo-goon a video message." Defcon said, causing your unnies to erupt in a fit of laughter. 

"Uh, deh," you said as you turned to a camera. "Zelo-sshi--" 

"Ehhh~" Hyungdon called out. "Address him without formalities!" 

You nodded fervently, causing everyone to laugh. "Zelo-ah!" you called as everyone laughed. "I really admire you as a maknae and rapper. I'm a big fan! Let's hang out, yes?" you said shyly, pouting slightly. 

Hyungdon and Defcon laughed loudly. "Aigoo, our ______ is so cute." they cooed. Suddenly, they turned serious. "Good thing you said that because, we have invited B.A.P here as a surprise guest!" Hyungdon said as he gestured to the 5 grinning boys and the giant, embarrassed maknae. 

"Zelo-goon, did you hear that?" 

"Deh, and I really admire your rapping skills as well, ______-sshi." 

You flushed. "Kamsamida, sunbae." 

Hyungdon groaned. "NO FORMALITIES." causing everyone to laugh. "Chingu!" 

You blushed as Zelo put his hand up for a high five. You huffed. He was super tall and sadly, you weren't. You jumped a little, and when you missed the hand, you groaned, making everyone crack up at your cuteness. 

Zelo was sitting on your couch, watching the episode once again. "Junhong! Stop watching that episode! It's embarrassing!" you called out. 

He laughed. "Aniyo! It's funny!" 

"Ani~" you groaned. 

"Wae? It's cute!" 

"Shut up. No it's not." 

He laughed. "Yeah it is! Plus, it's really special to me! That was the day I met the love of my life!" 

You smiled. "And who might that be?" 

"Aeyoung noona." he said, grinning. 

You snorted. "Yah, then go to her house then." 

"I will!" he shouted as you walked away. 

"Have fun! But you would have wished that you never left! You know how scary my unnies are! And, your hyungs love me." 

"Bwoh?" he groaned. 

"It's going to be like this: 'Himchannie oppa! Yonggukkie oppa! Junhong broke my heart! Daehyunnie oppa! Junhong ate your cheesecake!' and then they will break your face." You teased. 

He gulped. "I was kidding, I love you, ______-ah!" 

You smiled. "That's the right answer." you said as you fed him a bite of your sandwich. 

"Mmmm." he moaned pleasently. "Remind me to invite Hyungdon hyung and Defcon hyung to our wedding since they blessed me with such a great cook." he said as he kissed you on the lips. 

Omg, I just wrote this as I went along. Turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself. Well, I think it's cute.