Himchan 2

B.A.P Oneshot collection

"Oppa!" you called out to your husband. "Have you woken Jaehyung yet?" 

"Yeah!" Himchan replied. "He was actually awake when I walked into his room," he said while walking down the stairs, hand in hand with your baby boy who had just turned five. Gesturing to the two year old in his arms, he said, "Minhee was awake too." Handing Minhee to you, he picked up his son. "I'm guessing this kid right here woke up his baby sister since he was so excited for school." 

Your son pouted. "Appa! Don't be mad at at Jaehyung!" 

You giggled at your son. Himchan kissed his cheek, "Appa isn't mad, buddy." 

Setting the kids down to give them their breakfast, you quickly kissed Himchan's cheek and smiled. "Are you sure you can handle taking Jaehyung to school on your own?" 

"Of course. After I drop the kid off, I'm heading to TS to work on that song with Bang." He smiled as he fed Minhee her food. 

"Appa!" Minhee called. "I want go to school." 

You smiled, "Minhee, you're not old enough. Do you want to go shopping with mommy instead?" 

Minhee smiled a cute smile, "Neh!" 

Himchan smiled again before nagging at Jaehyung to slow down with his eating. "Aish, Jaehyung. I swear, it's like I'm taking care of your uncle Zelo again!" 

"Taking care of me again?" said Zelo as he walked into your home with the rest of B.A.P. 

"Oppa, why are you guys here?" you asked Yongguk. 

Youngjae smiled before interrupting Yongguk. "What kind of uncles would we be if we missed our own nephew's first day of school!" 

"Yeah! Noona, we've come to take the kid to school." Jongup said. 

Himchan rubbed his head sheepishly. "I might have invited them." 

You shook your head slightly before offering them breakfast. You laughed because of the grumbling of their stomachs. After having all six members of B.A.P take turns feeding Minhee, you quickly ushered them out, reminding them that Jaehyung had school. The six men and your cute baby boy waved at you before getting into the B.A.P van. Finally seeing them go off, you decided to get yourself as well as Minhee, changed. 

"Minhee, you and omma have a lot to do today! Do you know how much?" You asked her. 

"This much!" she said, opening her arms as wide as she could. 

Laughing, you nodded and proceeded to get her ready. Around 9, the two of you left. You went to the mall, then went grocery shopping. At 2:00, you had gotten ready to go pick up Jaehyung before Himchan called. 

"Hey babe. I'll pick up Jaehyung since we just went out for lunch near his school." 

"Okay, see you later then. I promised Minhee some more ice cream." 

"Bye babe. Love you." 

"Appa! I love you." Minhee said, grabbing your phone. 

"Bye oppa. Love you." When you finally got home it was 4 and you found Himchan sleeping on the couch with Jaehyung in his arms. Giggling, you decided to  cook dinner before waking them up. Finally, around 5:30, you decided it was time to wake up your boys. Walking over to the couch, you were surprised to see even Minhee had managed to fall asleep with Himchan's other arm around her. Smiling to yourself, you slowly woke the three of them up. 

"Oppa, Jaehyung, Minhee. Wake up. It's almost dinner time." The 3 of them slowly sat up, all of them rubbing their eyes in the exact same way. Giggling, you crouched down in front of Jaehyung. "How was school, Jae?" 

"Omma! You didn't tell me school had monsters and ghost who were going to eat me!" 

"What?" You asked confused, before sending a glare to Himchan. 

"Omma, Appa and the uncles told me that school had monsters and ghosts, so they took me to TS instead! It was a lot of fun singing with uncle Daehyun. Uncle Zelo and uncle Jongup taught me this cool dance!" 

You face palmed yourself. Of course Himchan couldn't bear to see his baby boy growing up. "Don't worry honey. Appa beat up all of those monsters and ghosts while you were sleeping! So you can go to school tomorrow. Isn't that right, Himchan?" 

Himchan gulped. "Ah, yeah. of course. Jaehyung, your appa and uncles went to the school and beat all of them up!" 

Jaehyung looked up at his dad admirably. "Daebak, appa."

Himchan smiled before picking up his two kids. "Of course your appa is awesome. Jaehyung, Minhee wouldn't you agree?"