Zelo 3

B.A.P Oneshot collection

"Oppa," you whined to your brother as he dragged you through the backstage area of Music Bank. "Sungjae oppa!" 

He turned to look at you. "What?" 

"Oppa, I don't belong here. Take me home." 

"Ani. I want my baby sister to see me performing her favorite song." Sungjae said, pouting. 

You rolled your eyes. Yes, this was definitely your Sungjae oppa-- maknae of BtoB, using what he considered as aegyo to try to persuade you. It was Christmas Eve and you were standing backstage of the Music Bank 'End of the Year Special'. Sungjae was going to perform Sistar's Loving U with Chunji from Teen Top, Donghyun from Boyfriend and Zelo of B.A.P. Yeah, you wanted to see your oppa perform your favorite song-- but you preferred seeing him on the television and definitely not from the backstage area. "But oppa!" 

He grabbed your arm. "No buts. Let's go. I'm going to introduce you to the rest of the guys I'm performing with." 

You sighed as you allowed him to drag you to the waiting room where 3 guys were standing. "Whoa, Sungjae-ah. Is that your girlfriend?" Chunji asked. 

Sungjae groaned. "Aniyo hyung. This is my baby sister." 

"Ahh," Donghyun said, nodding. "So this is the infamous sister you always talk about. It's nice to meet you, ______-sshi." 

You nodded. "It's nice to meet you too, Donghyun-sshi." You turned to look at your brother, who turned away embarrassed. 

"Sungjae hyung, your sister is much prettier than you described." Zelo said, standing up. 

You blushed. "Kamsamida, Zelo-sshi." You turned jokingly to your brother. "Oppa, you described me as ugly?" 

His eyes widened. "Ani! I said you were super pretty because we're family." 

You rolled your eyes. "I'm kidding, oppa." 

"Sungjae hyung said you're very smart, pretty and talented. I hear you're quite the rapper." Zelo spoke. 

You blushed again. "Deh, I can rap." 

Zelo smiled. "We should work together on a rap sometime." 

Sungjae's eyes narrowed. "Yah, Choi Junhong, are you hitting on my sister?" 

Zelo pouted cutely as Donghyun excused himself to go to the restroom. "Aniyo, hyung. I was just being polite~" 

You giggled as your brother gave in. "Aigoo. So cute! I love that I'm finally a hyung." 

Zelo grinned. "Deh, hyung.... hyung~ I'm hungry. Can you get me some food?" 

Sungjae sighed. "Alright. Wait here." 

Chunji spoke, "I'm coming too. I'm hungry!" The two left the room and you stood there, trying to avoid eye contact with Zelo. 

"_____-sshi, you're very pretty. Are you my noona?" 

"I was born in July 1996." 

"Aish, I was born in October 1996! Noona~" Zelo said as he pouted cutely. 

"Aigoo, so cute!" you said as you stepped closer to him. 

"Noona, is Sungjae hyung nice to you?" 

"Of course, oppa is very caring towards me. He's a bit protective though." 

Zelo grinned as Donghyun's head poked into the door, telling him they had to be on stage soon. "That's okay, noona. He doesn't have to know about this." He said as he handed you a piece of paper and walked out. "Anneyeong!" 

You were dazed as you opened the crumpled piece of paper. It was his number.