Jongup 5

B.A.P Oneshot collection

"Noona!" 

You turned around but before you could locate the voice, a tall figure pulled you into a tight hug. You giggled, already knowing who it was. "Junhongie! What's up?" you said, trying desperately to ruffle his hair. 

"Noona, we missed you." he pouted. 

You smiled as you rolled your eyes. "I was gone for 3 days." 

A voice came from behind you. "3 days too long." 

You turned around, glad to hear your boyfriend's mellow voice. "Oppa!" 

He grinned and pulled you into a hug. "I missed you." 

"Me too." 

He grabbed your hand and took your luggage. "Let's go to the dorms. I have something for you." 

You grinned secretly. You loved his presents. They were great, albeit strange, but still great. They came from the heart. "Okay, oppa. Junhong, could you help me hold this?" you asked him, holding out your carry on. 

He nodded. "Sure Noona! But, you have to buy me some kimchi friend rice later." You nodded and gave him a thumbs up. 

"And, oppa, I have something for you too. I bought it in L.A." you said as the van took off and you greeted the rest of the boys. 

"Hey, what is it that you're giving me?" he asked. 

You shook your head. "Secret!" you said, in english.

He gasped. "YOU GOT ME SECRET NOONAS?" 

You laughed out loud. "No, oppa, it's a secret!" 

He laughed. "I knew that." 

Daehyun rolled his eyes. "Sure you did! And I don't like cheesecake." 

"But, hyung, you love cheesecake." Jongup said, confused. 

Yongguk chuckled. "Yeah, don't worry about it Jongup." 

Jongup nodded. "So, jagiya, what do you think I got you?" 

You grinned. "Food?" 

Jongup laughed. "Jagiya, if I got you food, Daehyun hyung would have eaten it already." 

"Yah! I do not eat that much!" Daehyun said, smiling slightly. 

Youngjae snorted. "Yeah, and Himchan hyung didn't cry last night during Secret Garden." 

Himchan groaned. "Yoo Youngjae, I thought we promised never to speak of it!" 

You perked up a bit. "Oppa, you guys were watching Secret Garden last night?" He nodded. "What episode?" you questioned, excited. 

"We watched the last two last night." he said. 

"Kya~ I loved them. It was daebak, wasn't it oppa?" you grinned at him. 

He shrugged. "I don't know. I spaced out." 

You giggled as you kissed his cheek. "Of course you would." You looked up to the front. "Channie oppa! Don't worry, I cried for 40 minutes each during those episodes!" 

He groaned again. "But, I'm a man." 

You laughed when Yongguk jokingly muttered. "Yeah, sure you are, wifey." 

"Yeah, oppa, the rest of the members call you omma." you said grinning cheekily. 

Jongup laughed. "She's got a point, hyung... I mean, omma!" 

You giggled. "I guess I'll give you your present now!" You pulled a silver necklace from your bag.

 

"I saw it in a shop and thought it looked perfect for you oppa. It's even inscribed!" you said, proud of yourself. 

Himchan grabbed it out of Jongup's hand and cleared his throat. "Ahem. To my handsome dancing machine," he paused to giggle as Jongup and you blushed. "Thank you for being there. I love you." Jongup and Himchan shared a smiled as you bushed. It was the first time you said those three words even it wasn't really, "said". 

He kissed your cheek as he put on the necklace. "Thank you, jagiya. I love it." He smiled sheepishly as he rubbed his neck. 

You looked at him, confused. "What's wrong?" 

"Nothing, let's go inside." He led you to the inside of the dorm, then to his shared room with the rest of the boys. They followed silently. He pulled out a small wrapped box from under his pillow. "Here." 

You smiled excitedly as you unwrapped it. Opening the box, you gasped as you pulled out the small pink necklace. 

He rubbed his neck. "It's not much, but it was customized." 

You smiled as you pulled him into a hug. "I love it." 

"I love you." He blurted out. 

"I love you too." 

 

I felt like i was neglecting Jongup. My bad, jonguppie oppa!~ 

This is cute, no? I thought it was... LOL