Daehyun 6

B.A.P Oneshot collection

"You always thought that you and Jung Daehyun were best friends. Ever since you moved to the apartment next to his when you two were five and your parents introduced the two of you. You had taken an immediate liking to the, then, shorter boy. 

"Hi, I'm ________! I live there!" You pointed to the apartment with the boxes in front of it. 

"Daehyun." 

"Do you want to play?" 

"Not with you!" he said, running into his room. You followed behind. 

"Let's be best friends!" you said, running after him. He ignored you as you sat on the floor beside him. You reached for a robot and his eyes widened. 

"No!" 

You pouted, "Why?" 

"No!" he said, snatching the robot from you. 

"But we're best friends!" you said, starting to cry. He ignored you and you cried, causing your mother to take you home. The next day, you returned with a smile. "I forgive my best friend!" He wanted to cry. 

 From then on, you stuck with Daehyun everyday. He didn't exactly talk much, so you figured that was just his personality. You walked to school together and walked home together, usually with you leading the conversation. Flash forward eight years, and the two of you were 13.

After school, Daehyun walked to gate and breathed a sigh of relief that he didn't have to put up with you. As he made his way home, he heard squeals and sobs. When he decided to ignore it, they simply escalated. He frowned, and rounded the corner, only to find you surrounded by 3 thirteen year old girls, pushing their books onto you. "Finish them by tomorrow, or else." one grumbled, pulling the hairtie out of your hair. 

"Leave me alone," you replied. 

"Do the homework" one said, pulling your hair. Daehyun's eyes narrowed. 

"Make me!" you shouted with a tear stricken face. Two of the girls grabbed your hair, tugging it, and you screamed. Before Daehyun knew it, he was pushing them away and pulling you in for a hug. 

"Leave her alone, or I'll be telling my father about this." He hissed. The girls gulped; they did not want to mess with the son of the vice principal. They ran. You sobbed into Daehyun's shirt. He shushed you as he hugged you. 

You cleared your throat. "Thanks Daehyun. You're my best friend." 

He frowned, what was he doing saving you when all you did was annoy him. He hated you. You were just being nice, Daehyun, he thought to himself. 

Flash forward 3 more years, and the two of you are 16; Sophomores in high school. Daehyun had gotten significantly more popular, not only due to his handsome features, but also his honey-smooth voice that had ladies swooning left and right. Even though you hung out with one of the most popular boys in school, kids still tended to bully you, forcing you to do their homework. Daehyun, of course, never knew about it. You didn't mind the extra work as long as it kept the kids off your back for a while.

While you chatted with the girls who you gave you their homework in the hall, Daehyun was chatting with his friends in the cafeteria."Dae, where's your girlfriend?" Yujong asked. 

Daehyun frowned. "She's not my girlfriend." 

Chanyoon nudged him, "Dae, everyone knows she likes you." 

Daehyun rolled his eyes, "So?" 

"And, you like her," Chanyoon finished. 

"Look guys, I don't like her." 

Yujong smiled teasingly, "But, she's your girlfriend." 

"And you love her," Chanyoon practically shouted. 

Daehyun frowned and stood up, allowing the metal tray to clang against the table, forcing everyone's eyes to turn to Daehyun. "I don't love _______! I hate her! She's not even my friend; she's just this girl that has been following me since we were kids. Can't you guys tell how annoyed I get around her?!" 

Chanyoon and Yujong shared a look and pointed to the door of the cafeteria. Daehyun raised his eyebrow and turned around, only to have his face fall when he spotted you. You were looking towards the ground, refusing to cry. You held in your tears and raised your head, looking him in the eyes with a sad smile. "Sorry I've been bothering you so much; I guess this friendship was one-sided. Sorry, I'll leave you alone." You turned around and left the cafeteria, leaving Daehyun in shock. Soon, he sat down, going back to eating his food. 

"Aren't you going to go after her?" Chanyoon asked quietly. 

Daehyun chose to ignore him. 

You went home early that day, telling the nurse you had a killer migraine, which wasn't exactly a lie. You cried into your pillow. You cried until you fell asleep. When your mother got home, she woke you up and reminded you do work. You sat up and started to do some homework. As you did the other girls' homework, you thought about your plan of action. 

On Monday, when you didn't walk to school with Daehyun, he expected you to be at his locker. You usually were, smiling dumbly and chatting about something. He figured you would take the whole lunch thing as a joke, as he often told you he hated you and you shook it off. To his surprise, you weren't at his locker. He shook it off and decided you would be in his 4th period, anyway. When 4th period finally arrived, he sat in his seat (which was all the way in the back), waiting for you to sit beside him. Soon, a figure sat beside him and he (unconsciously) looked up with an expectant look, thinking you sat beside him, only to find a different girl with dyed blonde hair. He frowned and looked around the class for you, finally spotting you in the front row, beside a new kid that seemed to be smiling angelically at you. He turned to the blonde girl, "Why are you sitting here today?" 

"______ asked me to trade with her." the girl answered. 

He closed his mouth and turned back to his math, frowning. At lunch, he looked for you, only to come up without a trace of you. During lunch, his friends turned to him. "You seemed distracted, Dae." Yujong commented as Daehyun craned his neck to look around. 

"I'm looking for ______." 

Chanyoon raised an eyebrow, "Why? I thought you hated her." 

Daehyun turned to him, "I- um, yeah, I do. You're right, what were you saying?" 

The next few weeks were the same, you trying your best to ignore and avoid Daehyun as best as you could. You left for school earlier and left the school later. When you saw him approaching in the hallway, you immediately turned around, heading for the opposite direction. It was hard for you to walk around by yourself, but at least you had the new kid, known as Kai. 

It may have been hard for you, but it was driving Daehyun crazy. He couldn't stop thinking about you and that new boy. Just the thought of the two of you made him sick to his stomach, but he really had no idea why. He decided that he didn't really like the new kid all that much. 

A few months after the incident, you were walking home with Kai beside you. When you and Kai reached your apartment, you found Daehyun leaning against your door. "W-what are you doing here, Daehyun-sshi?" 

He frowned and turned to Kai. "Could you give us a minute?" 

Kai looked at you, and you nodded at him. You handed him the key to your apartment. "I'll be right inside if you need anything, okay?" he said, looking in your eyes, causing Daehyun to roll his eyes in annoyance. You nodded and reassured him that you would be fine. 

When Kai was gone, you turned back to Daehyun, "W-what is it that you need, Daehyun-sshi?" 

He took two steps forward until he was directly in front of you. "You." 

You blinked as you took a step back. "I'm sorry?" 

"______, stop ignoring me!" he said, slamming his hand against the wall. "I'm sorry I said all those things! I didn't mean it, I wasn't thinking, I..." he trailed off. 

"You didn't mean it?" 

"No, I didn't," he said gently, looking into your eyes, "You're not annoying; you're fun and bright and amazing and I'm sorry that I made you feel like you aren't because you are. I... I really like you, ______." 

You smiled lightly, "Thanks, Daehyun." 

"Am I forgiven?" 

"Yes, you are." 

He smiled as he ran a hand through his head, "Good. Two questions." You looked at him expectedly and he opened his mouth, "Who is Kai to you that he can go into your apartment and can I kiss you right now?" 

"Yes." 

He smiled and leaned in, placing a chaste kiss on your lips. "Now, who is Kai?" 

You laughed lightly, "My cousin." 

"Oh, final question: Do you have any cheesecake?" 


In honor of 600 unique subs, i have updated!!! yay!!! stay tuned to check out my new story that will be up shortly. Please anticipate it!!

THANK YOU ALL, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!! 

READ, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE, LOVELIES. 

ps, sorry the ending !! ): 

@sunnynerissa: This one is for you!