Zelo 5

B.A.P Oneshot collection

 

You hummed quietly to yourself as your best friend applied mascara to herself. After coating her own lashes, she turned to you and helped you apply eyeliner.

"I'm so excited, _______! I can't believe Zelo asked you! I knew he liked you! This is great! You like each other! "

You rolled your eyes at her. "Eunyoung, I told you! He liked you! But then you got with his best friend Jongup... and now we ended up going to Homecoming together."

"No, he didn't like me. Jongup did and I liked Jongup." You rolled your eyes again. Before you could reply, she had pulled you up from your seat and pushed you into the restroom while shoving your dress into your hands. She clapped happily when you came out in the beautiful blue number she had picked for you. "Omo, _____! You look beautiful! Zelo will love it! And more importantly... you!" She teased.

You blushed "Yah. I think I heard a car outside, it might be the boys."

She grinned as she pulled you to the top of the staircase. Eunyoung signalled your older brother Yongguk to open the door for the boys. You pushed her slightly and encouraged her to meet up witth Jongup. You followed right after her, after waiting a minute. When you started descending the staircase, Jongup called to you.

"You look beautiful as well, ______." He complimented as you mumbled your thanks. "Junhong's running a bit late. He'll be here soon. But he instructed me to take Eunyoung first. I hope you don't mind!"

You smiled at him. "No problem! Have fun you guys! Be safe~" you called out before pushing them out the door. You sighed and plopped your body on the couch, figuring Junhong would take about another 10 minutes or so. You flipped the television on and began catching up on Iris II. Right when Lee Joon was about to shoot his partner, your brother strode into the room, confused.

"Why are you still here, ______-ah? Its been an hour and a half already!" Yongguk asked as he plopped down beside you. "You look beautiful, by the way."

You smiled gratefully at him. "Thanks oppa. Wait, it's really been THAT long?" He nodded. "Junhong sure is running late. I'm sure he'll be here soon." You said, more reassuring yourself than your brother.

"Alright." He said, standing up. "I'll be in my room, come tell me before you leave."

"Arasso, oppa." You called out, turning back to the television. After another episode of Iris II and a rerun of Super Junior on Weekly Idol, you sighed heavily. Its been 3 hours since Eunyoung and Jongup left. Homecoming would be ending in an hour and a half since Eunyoung and Jongup left a bit late at 9. You walked up the stairs to Yongguk's room only to find him fast asleep on his small couch. Giggling, you grabbed a blanket and draped it over his body. Deciding to head back down to watch movies, you tiptoed out of his room, and plopped your body on the couch once again. After a short film, you felt your eyes drooping and you fell into a light sleep. Around 2 AM you woke up and stared at the clock. 2AM? Homecoming was supposed to end at 1:30. Looking around, you noticed you were still watching the same movie. You clentched your fist. Junhong never showed up. You felt tears prick at your eyes, but you refused to let them fall. Suddenly your brother descended the stairs and smiled at you after sitting beside you on the couch

"Did you just get home? How was your date with Zelo?"

That had done it. You felt the tears coming as you leaned onto Yongguk's t-shirt. "Oppa.... he stood me up. I've been waiting."

You felt Yongguk tense. "He did what? That little...." you sniffled. "Aish, don't cry, dongsaeng. He doesn't deserve your tears. Oppa still loves you!"

You smiled slightly. "Thanks oppa, I'm just going to get changed." You said, walking up to your bedroom. Suddenly your phone rang.

"Hey. Where were you? I couldn't find you at Homecoming!" Eunyoung spoke.

"Eunyoung, I never went."

"Wae? Did you guys go to get ice cream or something?"

"No, he stood me up, Eunyoung." You said, feeling the tears sting your eyes again.

"What? I'll call you back. I'm calling Jongup." You hung up and headed into the shower. After you showered, you turned off your phone and just went to sleep, dreading the coming Monday.

 

You decided not to go to school on both Monday and Wednesday, unable to face the humiliation he surely had in store for you. (“Ha! What an idiot! You thought I was actually going to go with you?”)

 

On Wednesday morning, you had strode into the school, hair in a messy ponytail and in a simple t-shirt and shorts. You had spent that Sunday listening to Eunyoung curse her boyfriend's best friend and laughing when her language got too rough. Then when she left, you heard Yongguk curse the tall boy under his breath. You walked to your locker and waited for Eunyoung as you put your books in. Suddenly, you heard the voice of the boy who had made you cry so much. He said your name slowly and you turned around.

"Yes, Zelo-sshi?" You said, carefully.

"Can we talk?”

You frowned. “Why? Let’s act like it never happened. Let’s pretend you never asked me in the first place, alright? That would be better, since you like Eunyoung, anyways.” He stood frozen. Taking his silence as an agreement, you walked away to first period.

 

After school, you felt someone grab your wrist as you walked down the hall. Expecting it to be Eunyoung, you didn’t turn around and began teasing her. “What’s up? I thought you’d be with that precious boyfriend of yours.”

“Boyfriend?” the person asked, voice much more masculine that Eunyoung’s.

Your eyes widened and you grimaced, knowing that voice a bit too well.

“Sorry, Zelo-sshi. I thought you were Eunyoung. I’ll be going now.” you said, jerking your hand out of his grip as you turned and began to walk.

He grabbed your wrist again and you pulled it out once again, but he was persistent and didn’t stop grabbing your wrist.

“Just hear me out! Please. Just five minutes!” he begged.

You sighed. “The clock’s ticking.”

He beamed at you. “Okay, first of all, I wanted to apologize. I am really really really sorry! I don’t know what came over me. I had been working up the courage to ask you for a week, and when you agreed, I was the happiest guy in the world. Then the day of the dance came and I just couldn’t go through with it, so I begged my hyung to take me to the skate park in Busan. I’m really sorry! Secondly, I don’t like Eunyoung. She’s my hyung’s boyfriend. I did before, I admit. But, now, I’ve got my heart set on this girl with long, brown hair, and a loud laugh. Her name is _________.”

You smiled slightly. “She sounds hot. Have I met her?”

He chuckled. “Only if you don’t own a mirror at home.”

You grinned. “She is hot then!”

He smiled. “So you forgive me?”

You nodded. “I have to go now.”

“No!~” he exclaimed as he pulled you by the arm, towards the direction opposite your house.

“Where are you taking me?”

“On a date to make up for the dance!”

You smiled but tried to hide it. “You know two people have to agree to a date, right?”

 
Hey guys! This format might look weird since i typed it on google drive. LOLOL. Sorry!