Himchan 3

B.A.P Oneshot collection

Okay, so in this one, B.A.P aren't world famous idols. They're just the kingkas of the university. 

"Hi oppa." You said, smiling at Himchan. 

His eyes widened at your blunt hello. "Uh, hi..." he said. Suddenly, he looked around. No one was looking, so he grabbed your arm and pulled you around the corner. He sighed. "You can't just go around saying 'hi oppa' to me randomly. As far as everyone at school knows, we don't know each other that well, especially not to the point of me being called 'oppa' by you." 

You frowned. "Sorry, I figured I could, since no one is here." 

"There could be someone. You never know." he said. 

"But, I don't see what's wrong about greeting my boyfriend out--" you were interrupted by Himchan's hand covering your mouth. 

"Don't say that so loud!" he hissed. You angrily stomped on his foot, causing him to yelp. "Yah! What was that for?" 

You looked at him. "Why can't I call you my boyfriend? I don't understand! Youngjae and his girlfriend get to hang out together at school, and talk at school. Why can't we?" 

He looked at you. "We're different from them...." 

"How?!" you questioned, exasperated. 

"We just are, okay?" he said, turning away, as a girl passed by. 

Your eyes widened. "Oh, I get it..." you whispered. 

After the girl left, he turned back around and looked at you. "What?" 

"I get it now. I get why we're different from them..." you said quietly, looking at the ground. 

He smiled widely. "Great! I'm glad you understand. Now, let's go. After school, I promise to take you on a date!" he said, pulling your arm. You jerked your arm out of his grasp and he turned to look at you, shocked. "What's--"

"Why? So you can take me to your dorm again? That doesn't count as a date." 

"_____...." 

"No, I can't do this anymore." You said, looking into his eyes. 

"What do you mean you can't--" 

"Just that. I can't go on with this. We never go out, I can't even acknowledge the fact that we're dating at school! For the longest time, I went along with it because I liked you so much. But, I like you even more now, and I finally understand why I can't do that stuff." 

"What are you talking about?" he asked. 

"I get it, Himchan! I get why we can't be a normal couple. I get why we have to keep our relationship a secret and pretend we don't even know each other!" you said, tears forming. 

"Are you alright--" 

"Let's just stop, okay? You're embarrassed that you--the Ulzzang kingka majoring in traditional music of this University--is going out with me--the lowly, average medical nerd who isn't even know at this school. I finally get it. So, can't we just stop all this? I want out." You said, wiping the tears. 

"No-- That's not it!" he said, quickly. 

"Then what is it Himchan?" you questioned. After some silence, you whispered to him, "I knew that was it. I wasn't wrong, was I?". Suddenly, you ran. You just ran, and ran. Himchan didn't even call to come back or chase after you. He stood there, frozen in his spot until Youngjae came up behind him and tapped his shoulder. 

"Hi hyung, where's ______?" he asked. 

"I don't know..." Himchan said quietly. 

"Oh, yeah, hyung! Congrats on the 6 months! It's today isn't it?" He said, smiling at his hyung. 

Himchan's eyes widened. Youngjae was right. It was today. And he had totally forgot. Not only that, he had let you go. Himchan turned around and slammed his fist into the locker. "Arghhh! I'm such a pabo!" 

Youngjae looked at him confused. "What's wrong hyung?" 

Himchan turned to Youngjae. "I let her go-- today. Just right before you came." 

"What why? I thought you loved her! That's why I let you have my best friend. You promised." Youngjae said, angrily. 

"No! She broke up with me-- because I wanted to continue to keep us a secret." Himchan said slowly, realizing his mistake. 

"Hyung, don't you know how that makes a girl feel? She probably feels like she's less important than your reputation to you." Youngjae said, patting his back. 

"I know. I can't believe all this time-- I made her feel like that. I guess I did that because... because... I didn't want to be tied down..... ARGH! I LET HER GO! SHE RAN, AND I LET HER. AISH!" he yelled, slamming another fist into the locker. Suddenly, he broke out into a run. Leaving the school, he ran to the supermarket. He grabbed 20 candles and as he paid, he pulled out his cell phone, dialing your number. No answer. He sighed and tried again another 10 times. Finally giving up, he tucked the phone back into his pocket and decided that his original plan would just have to be his plan-of-action. 

After running to Youngjae's girlfriend's house and crying to her, you fell asleep, only to be woken up by none other than Youngjae himself. "Hey, you'll have to go home. It's 8. I'll walk you, let's go." You nodded and followed behind him. "Don't cry when you get home, okay?" he said as the two of you walked. You nodded. 

"He forgot, Youngjae. He forgot. And, he's embarrassed to be with me. I guess he didn't really like me enough, anyway-- since he didn't come after me." you whispered to your friend. 

He pulled you into a side hug, "Don't say that. He's just got some self-reflection to do. He likes you, a lot. Trust me." You sniffled and nodded as you pulled out of the hug. 

After 10 minutes, you thanked Youngjae and walked into your house. You trudged into the shower and then threw yourself into your bed. Suddenly, you head a knock at your window. Hesitantly, you looked outside. You gasped. There outside in your back yard was Himchan with a giant stuffed bear and candles lit on the ground. You opened your window. 

"Hi baby girl." he said quietly. 

"What are you doing here?" you asked. 

"It's our six-months today. And, me being the pabo I am, forgot. I'm being honest. I really forgot. I'm sorry about that. But, I'm most sorry about making you feel like I'm embarrassed of our relationship-- because that was most definitely not it. I'm happiest when I'm with you. I get jealous when other guys look at you at school, but I can't do anything about it because of my pride. I didn't want to be tied down. But, now I realize that I'll be okay, as long as I'm tied to you... erm, wait, that sounded way better in my head. I mean hypothetically, not--" You giggled, causing him to smile. "What I'm trying to say is, will you forgive me? I promise that we won't have to keep it a secret." 

"I guess that sounds like a deal." you said, quietly. 

"Great! HEY! EVERYONE, ________, HERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND, AND I'M SO HAPPY THAT SHE IS." He yelled out into the night. 

"Yah! You'll get me kicked out of this neighborhood!" you scolded playfully. 

"Then you can live with me!" he said, happily. "Oh and I love you." 

"I love you too, but I don't think I can handle living with you.. " 

"What's wrong with living with me?!?!"