Zelo 1

B.A.P Oneshot collection

Zelo slumped in his seat as he waited for you to arrive. Everyday for the past week a girl with blonde hair and blue dipped ends would walk into his favorite coffee shop. Of course, the hyungs wouldn't let him drink too much coffee, so he just sat, waiting for the mysterious girl, sipping his now lukewarm peppermint hot chocolate. He was fascinated with how the girl dressed so cutely like other girls, but tried to be more herself by pairing skirts with high-top converse and her crazy blonde and blue hair. It was like his hair during 'No Mercy' promotions and he loved it on her. "She would order the same thing everyday by pointing and nodding. She would sit at the same table everyday listening to her iPod and writing in that old notebook of hers." He told his hyungs. Zelo had been waiting for 15 minutes before you finally arrived. Today was the day he was going to finally work up the nerve to talk to you. You got your usual and sat down in her usual seat. Zelo slid into the seat across from her smoothly. 

"Anneyeong, Choi Junhong imnida. But, everyone just calls me Zelo." He greeted. You looked at him, bewildered. You nodded and bowed slightly. Of course you knew who he was. "What's your name?  How old are you? Are you my noona?" You sighed and pulled out a piece of paper from her notebook. 

'Anneyeong, Junhong-sshi,' you wrote. You introduced yourself. 'I'm going to be 18 this year.' (Korean age) 

He smiled, "Jinja? Me too. What are you listening to?" 

You blushed. Shyly, you wrote, 'Your debut song, Warrior.' 

His smile widened. "So, you're a BABY? That's good to know. Am I your favorite?" 

You laughed. 'What if I said it was Himchan-sshi?' you wrote. 

He pouted. "But he wasn't the one who has been wanting to talk to you everyday since last week!" 

You laughed again. 'Mian, Zelo-sshi.' 

He looked at you, "I'm going to let you and my hyungs be the only ones who can call me Junhong." 

You smiled, 'Of course, Junhong-sshi.' 

And, everyday for the next week, the two of you met up and talked, well, he talked, and you wrote. Then you exchanged numbers, but still continued to meet up in the mornings. If he had to go to a schedule, he would tell you before hand so you wouldn't wait up for him. You slowly found yourself falling for his charms. And he fell for yours. But, one thing confused him. Why have you never spoken a word to him? Did you not trust him? 

After much encouragement from his hyungs. he decided it was time to ask you why you didn't talk to him ever. You met up that morning in the usual cafe, at the usual table. 

"So," he started, "Is there any reason why you have never said anything to me? Not even a word? I mean, is it because you still don't trust me?" 

You shook your head. And took out another piece of paper. 'Ani, it's just...' 

"Yes...?" He said. 

'I can't talk.. I was born mute.' you wrote. 

He sat there, mouth agape. "Really?" 

You nodded, and stood up, ready to leave. You handed him the paper. 'Mian, I'll just go.' 

He stood up, grabbed your hand and smiled. "Let's go on a date, _______-ah! Then I'll introduce you to my hyungs." You smiled. 

Kinda short, I know. But I think it's kinda cute. ^__^ omg, guys! B.A.P won Best New Rookie at the Eat Your Kimchi Awards! I know, not a real award, but, I'm proud since we beat EXO-K and it proves how great we BABYS are. BABYS HWAITING. B.A.P HWAITING. 

I'm so happy, I'm gonna do a gif spam! ^__^