B.A.P 3 ( Valentine's Day Part 2)

B.A.P Oneshot collection

Youngjae: 

"Good morning Youngjae-sshi." you greeted quietly to the genius boy sitting next to you. The boy nodded his head in return. The two of you had been partners in your first period organic chemistry class for since the beginning of the year and you shared 4 of the 6 class periods you had per day, but never addressed each other other than 'Youngjae-sshi' and '______-sshi". You looked over to him after staring at your book for a while, trying to understand the lesson you were being tested on tomorrow. "Youngjae-sshi, could you explain this section to me? It's kind of confusing." 

He looked away from the window and glanced at the book in front of you. He nodded slowly. "It's not too bad and I highly doubt there will be a lot of these questions on the test, but sure. Are you busy after school?" You shook your head. He smiled, "Perfect. I'll meet you at the front gates to walk to the library." 

You nodded. "But, wait, Youngjae-sshi. Today is Valentine's day." 

He looked at you. "Oh, are you busy? Do you have plans?" 

You shook your head vigorously. "Aniyo, but don't you? You're Yoo Youngjae." 

He smirked. "And that means?" 

You blushed. You had just implied that you thought he was good looking-- in your own twisted way. You weren't lying, Youngjae was quite the looker, not to mention smart, but he was a kingka-- the smartest kingka. "Nevermind. Afterschool, gates, got it." 

He nodded and faced the front where your teacher had just walked in. At lunch, when you had located your wild best friend, Jinmi, you had told her you couldn't help her get ready for her date tonight. 

"Why? OMO DID YOU GET A DATE?" Jinri asked excitedly. 

You rolled your eyes. "Aniyo." 

"Then what is so important that you have to ditch me, your best friend, for?" 

"Youngjae-sshi is tutoring me for the organic chemistry test we have tomorrow." 

"Yoo Youngjae? You are so lucky. He's super smart and super hot! Is this a date?" 

"No, we're just studying." 

Jinmi rolled her eyes. "Puh-lease. It's a date. No guy asks a girl out to 'study' on Valentine's day!" You muttered a quick 'whatever' before heading to 5th period as the bell rang. At the end of school, Jinmi ran up behind you and wished you luck on your date, which you denied. ("Yah! It's not a date!") You had to admit Jinri's words stuck in your mind as you walked to the gates. Catching a glimpse of Youngjae's smiling face, you blushed and decided to simply ask. 

"Youngjae-sshi, what we're doing... Is it going on a date?" 

He smiled and grabbed your hand. "Let's call it that, shall we?" 

Jongup: 

Blind date? The girl had set you up on a blind date? On freaking Valentine's day. You sighed in annoyance as you swore under your breath--cursing the girl you called your best friend. You quickly opened the door to the small cafe where you would be meeting your 'date'. You were informed you would receive a text about what he was wearing when he was closer. Taking a seat in a booth, you pulled out your phone, calling your friend. 

"Oh, hey. I was just about to text you. Your date has neared! He's wearing a white button up with a simple grey 3/4's sleeve blazer with red accents, blue skinny jeans and white Nikes. He's got a rose. You won't miss him." 

"Do I really have to go through with this?" 

"YES!" 

You groaned. "Okay! I'll talk to you later. I think I see him." you said, hanging up as you saw the backside of a fairly tall male wearing the outfit your friend had just described. You walked up behind the tall male and tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me." He turned around and you gasped. "Jongup-sshi? What are you doing here?" you were shocked to see one of the cutest and most popular boys from your school standing in front of you. 

He smiled an eye smile. "Oh hi, _____-sshi. I'm looking for my date. She's wearing a 3/4's sleeve button up with black leggings and a bright blue beanie with a shoulder bag." He glanced at your outfit. "Oh! You're my date! Even better." 

You blushed as you lead him to your table. "Why is that even better?" 

"Because I know you. So it won't be so awkward! I'm not too great with strangers." he said, causing you to laugh. 

"Oh, yes! I remember, when we worked on that project last month. You and I just stayed in my house, not speaking until the that Chris Brown song came up on my speakers." 

He smiled. "Yeah, but we're friends now. So, It's okay," he said as he handed you the rose. You blushed. "You're really cute when you blush." 

You smiled. "Thanks. What do you want to drink?" The two of you hung out in the cafe, laughing because of the stories you shared. He told you about his hyungs and the maknae. The two of you decided to go for a walk in the park after the cafe. You shivered because of the breeze. Jongup shrugged his blazer off and put it on your shoulders. "Thanks." 

He shrugged. "No problem." The two of you remained silent until you felt a warm hand in yours. Jongup shyly looked in your eyes. "Want to hear a secret?" you nodded. "I asked your friend to set this up..." You smiled as you entwined your fingers. 

"My favorite Valentine's day so far." 

Zelo: 

"Hey baby. I missed you. Sorry I missed Valentine's day!" Junhong said has he walked into your apartment, placing a kiss on your head. 

"It's okay, oppa. What did you do?" you asked. 

"Nothing--just hung out with the hyungs in Singapore for a while before performing." 

"Ahh, sounds fun. How was Singapore?" 

"It was fun! We finally went to the hotel with a ship on top and I drank that weird-good drink thing that Youngjae hyung and Jongup hyung tried last time." Junhong said, taking a seat beside you. You leaned into his shoulder as he put his arm around you. "What did you do?" 

"I just went out with a friend. We went to lunch then we went bowling." 

"Oh, anyone I know?" 

"Yeah. It was Ilhoon." 

Zelo looked at you. "Ilhoon, as in BtoB's Ilhoon?" 

"Yeah, why?" 

"Oh, jagiya! He's cute." he pouted. 

You stiffled a giggle. "What? Oppa, did you just call Ilhoonie cute?" 

"Ilhoonie? Jagiya~ He's so cute! He created the Kiyomi player! No one can compete with his cuteness. Except maybe Yoseob sunbae. Ilhoon hyung is way too cute." 

You laughed. "Yeah, he's so cute. He showed me how to do the Kiyomi player!" 

Zelo frowned. "Jagiya~ you can't go around saying boys are cute!" 

"Mehrong~" you teased. Zelo pouted. "Fine, fine. It doesn't matter if he's cute. I prefer manly, ramen haired lead dancers/lead rappers of B.A.P" 

He smiled before placing a kiss on your cheek. He stood up. "Let's go." 

"Where?" 

"BTOB'S DORM. I'M GOING TO SHOW ILHOON HYUNG WHAT CUTE REALLY IS! I AM LIKE THE EPITOME OF CUTENESS BECAUSE I AM THE MAKNAE."