Daehyun 4

B.A.P Oneshot collection

You groaned as you stood up from your office chair and stretched. You had finally finished your brand new design for the knew office floor at TS Ent. Being the girlfriend of a certain main vocal and the younger cousin of a certain deep voiced leader had gotten you the opportunity of a lifetime. But it wasn't solely based on your connection. The CEO himself made an appointment to meet you and see your design, and he loved the rough sketch you had shown him. Glancing at the clock, you gasped. It was already nearing 4 AM. 

"Better sleep before Daehyun finds out." you muttered to yourself before slipping into your pajamas and brushing your teeth. Pulling your sheets on, you laid down in bed and closed your eyes. Just as quick as you entered dreamland, you were pulled out of it when your cell phone rang. Grumbling with your eyes still shut, you slid your finger on the screen and put the phone to your ear and growled, "WHAT?" 

You heard a chuckle on the other end. "I see my girlfriend is always happy to hear me calling." 

You groaned. "Daehyun? I'm tired. What do you need?" 

"You." 

"Shut up. I hate you." 

"Okay, but in all seriousness, I really needed to hear your voice." 

"Why?" 

"You know why!" 

You grumbled rather coldly, "I don't, that's why I asked." 

He laughed. "Wahh~ my jagiya definitely doesn't like being woken up." 

You smiled as you opened your eyes slightly. "You knew that already. Remember what happened last time?"

"You mean when I tried to surprise you but you wouldn't get out of bed?" The two of you laughed. 

"Well, to be fair, you tried to get me up at 6 in the morning!" You defended. "Anyways, why did you call at oh, 5 AM?" 

He laughed. "Oh, yeah, well that... Open your front door." 

You sat up immediately. "Bwoh? You're outside my house?!" 

"..... Maybe." 

"JUNG DAEHYUN!" you scolded into the phone as you hopped out of bed, heading to the front door. 

"Just open the door, jagiya." he said before hanging up. 

You rolled your eyes but complied nonetheless. He walked in and you stood there, arms crossed. "Well?" 

"I missed you!" He said as he pulled you into a tight embrace. 

You felt yourself melt. "Aish, I missed you too." 

He pulled you out of his arms and grabbed your shoulders. "Let's go somewhere." 

You looked at him, as if he had grown another head. "Bwoh? Yah, Jung Daehyun, I have an appointment with your boss tomorrow and I've only slept for one hour!" 

He pouted. "I promise it will be worth it!" 

You rolled your eyes as you grabbed your coat. "Fine. Let's go. I'm going to be wearing pajamas. so I hope you're embarrassed."  

"Oh, no! You should go put on some sweatpants because those are definitely not pajamas." He said protectively as he eyed your shorts. 

You laughed. "Too bad. let's go." 

He groaned, but followed you out nonetheless. He grabbed your hand and took you to the elevator. "This is gong to be awesome!"

"Where are we going?"

"No where far." He answered as he pressed the elevator button. Stepping on, you looked at him suspiciously. "Fine, we're going to the roof."

You smiled in satisfaction before realizing what he had said. "We can get to the roof from here? I've never been up there."

"Yeah, I know." The elevator dinged and the two of you stepped out. He pulled your hand gently and led you to the edge.

"Wah. It's so pretty."

He smiled. "I know. I discovered this place that day we had a fight over Himchan hyung." 

Rolling your eyes at the dumb memory, you looked at him. "I'm glad you found this place." 

"Me too. But wait, here comes the best part." He said, pointing to where the sun had just befgun rising. 

"Wah~" you cooed. "It's really pretty!" 

"It is, isn't it?" he whispered as he wrapped his arms around your waist for a back hug. 

"Yeah." 

Kissing your cheek, he smiled. "Just like you. I love you." 

You groaned teasingly. "How cheezy!" 

"Aish, this girl... jinja." he muttered. 

Hey guys. I'm really sorry for this late update. I've been pretty sick lately. But no worries! I'm backkkk with my brand new One Shot album plus photobook, cards and unfolded poster! I love out boys so much. I've also been having Suju feels lately. Teukkie really is an angel, am I right? I miss the angel leader. Sigh. 

Lovely, isn't it. Ahhhh, my signed photocard is from Jonguppie. 

Anneyeonggg~