Daehyun 1

B.A.P Oneshot collection

"Yobeosayo? Daehyun oppa? You there?" 

"Yobeosayo? _______-ah! What do you want? I'm trying to sleep." He whined. 

You rolled your eyes, even though you knew he couldn't see it. "Oppa, it's half past noon." 

"Mhmm." He mumbled. 

"Yah! Jung Daehyun, don't fall asleep on me! Are you busy tonight?" 

"I have a day off today, why?" 

You felt nervous. "Well, a friend of mine invited me to her party, and it's a black-tie formal and I need to have a date or I can't go." 

"And?" He grumbled. 

"I was wondering if you could go with me oppa? Please?" you asked, aegyo clear in your voice as you silently prayed he would agree. 

He sighed, "Arrasso. But, only for you." 

"Yay! Gowamo, oppa! Bye! See you at 5:30! You're picking me up!" You said as you hung up, just in case he was to change his mind. 

After you made yourself a quick lunch, you received a text from Daehyun asking what color dress you were wearing, so the both of you could match. You giggled as you typed a quick reply. 

'Gwenchanna, oppa. Just wear a black suit and black tie.' 

He quickly replied a quick 'arrasso' and you went back to your business. You looked at the clock; 2:30. You figured it was time to get ready since it would take you a while. You quickly grabbed a towel and went into the shower. After a 45 minute shower, you sat in front of your restroom mirror quickly blow drying your healthy locks before spraying it with heat protectant spray. You pulled out your curling wand. As it began heating up, brushed your hair thoroughly and began thinking of the party. Finally, you curled your hair into soft, light ringlets that framed your face. You applied minimal makeup to keep it natural and curled your lashes. Glancing at the clock, you began speeding up a bit because it read 5:15. Walking to your closet, you pulled out your brand new floor length deep blue dress that was accented with silver borders around the waist. 

http://www.landybridal.co/empire-strapless-brush-train-chiffon-blue-evening-dress-f22129.html

You grabbed your black pumps that you were sure you could walk in because they weren't even over 2 inches. You heard your front door open, then Daehyun's unmistakable voice. "_______-ah! I'm here! Let's go!" 

"I'll be down in a minute! I have to grab my clutch!" You yelled down to him. You grabbed your simple black clutch purse, looked at the mirror one last time and slowly walked down the stairs. Daehyun stood there, dazed as you walked towards him. You felt yourself blush under his intense gaze. "Daehyun oppa? Can we go?" 

He blinked, "Oh, arrasso. Sorry for spacing out. Let's go." He turned around. Slightly disappointed he didn't say anything about how you looked, you huffed after him, locking your doors and saying goodbye to your pet turtles. When you walked out, you noticed B.A.P's van. He sent you a sheepish look. "Mian, ______-ah. We'll be riding with the boys today because since they are going to the restaurant next door to your friend's restaurant." 

You nodded eagerly, excited about talking to the boys again. As Daehyun opened the back of the van, you heard the laughter in their die down as the members turned to look at you. After a brief silence, Zelo spoke up. "Noona~! You look beautiful!" he said, as Jongup nodded in agreement. 

You smiled. "Gowamo, Junhong and Jonguppie" 

Himchan sent you a look, "______-ah, you look amazing." You smiled and quietly thanked him. 

"Yah, ______-ah, if Daehyunnie tries anything on you, you tell your Yongguk oppa, and Himchannie and I will take care of him!" Yongguk teased as Daehyun blushed. 

You laughed as you sat down next to Youngjae and Daehyun. "Gowamo Gukkie oppa, Himchannie omma. I'll keep that in mind." 

Youngjae nudged your arm, "You'll turn all the guys' heads at that party, _____-ah!" 

"Thanks Jae oppa." 

"But.... if any even get an inch near you, I will personally march in there and pull you apart. No one can touch you!" He added. 

You laughed again. "You guys are the reason I'll never have a boyfriend! Threatening every boy that even gets within 5 feet of me!" They laughed, but nonetheless sheepishly agreed. Daehyun stayed quiet the entire ride. 

As the van reached the restaurant, Daehyun thanked his manager and bid s goodbye. You waved as they drove a bit further the restaurant next door. "Ready?" he asked. You nodded as the two of you walked in together. You grabbed his arm to prevent any separation. Right when you walked in, the meanest girl from your university walked up to you, sneering. 

"Yah, ______. How did you managed to snag Daehyun from B.A.P? Did you pay him?" She and her two friends laughed shrilly. "Figures, you really are desperate enough to pay a famous guy to be your date to a simple party. And, look at that dress. Where'd you get it, the thrift store?" You felt yourself starting to break down. Before you let the tears fall, you heard her address Daehyun. You looked at him, his hands balled up in a fist in anger. "Anneyeong, Daehyun oppa, I'm Minhae. You can leave the girl who paid you and just leave. She's not worth it." Daehyun eyed her up and down in disgust. She was wearing a tight fitting dress that was so short it would have gotten her expelled from every school in Korea had she worn it to school. Youngjae would not have approved, he thought to himself. 

"Excuse me, Minhae-sshi," he spat, "but, I was definitely not paid by this beautiful girl right here to be at this party. I came willingly because she asked me, and had it been anyone else, I would have laughed in their face. But, because I think I should accompany the most beautiful girl on the planet a party to protect her from all the guys have already begun eyeing her up, I came. Please don't ever talk to me or her ever again. Have a nice day." He finished as he dragged you away to a nearby table. 

Minhae was flabbergasted. Her bias in B.A.P had just told her off. She stomped to the restroom, claiming to need to fix her makeup. 

You looked at Daehyun, tears beginning to fall. "O-oppa. Did you mean that?" 

He wiped your tears with his thumb, "Every word." He slowly kissed your forehead. "You okay with that?" he smiled. 

You smiled. "You have quite a strange way for asking a girl out, Jung Daehyun." 

He laughed, "Only for you jagiya." Suddenly, he felt a text coming to his phone. He read the text, then frantically began looking around. 

"What's wrong oppa?" 

"Jagiya, I think the boys have been watching us... " he said as he showed you his text from Youngjae. 

'Nice one, Dae! I did not approve of that girl. I think she forgot to put on some pants this morning. Oh, and, took you two long enough to realize your feelings!' 

You laughed and pointed to the group of boys hiding behind the plants near your table. "I found them!" 

"YOO YOUNGJAE, WAS IT YOUR IDEA TO SPY ON ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND?"