Yongguk 2

B.A.P Oneshot collection

In honor of B.A.P’s new music video, which I have honestly watched over 50 times (Omg, Himchan can you be any more perfect?), I present you with this. It has nothing to do with the song, but hey, it’s something!

“Hey babe, you home?” Yongguk called out to you as he walked into the living room.
Raising your head over the refrigerator as you quickly glance at what was inside, you yelled out, “In the kitchen!”
He briskly walked over to you and planted a kiss on your cheek as he grabbed a cookie from the kitchen counter. “Hey babe. What have you been doing today?”
You smiled. “Nothing. I’ve just been studying and baking. Hope you like those cookies that were supposed to be for Daehyun.”
“They were delicious, yes.” he said cheekily as he smirked at you. You rolled your eyes. “What do you want to do now?”
“I’m going to the grocery store, since a certain someone’s bandmates ate all the food in our house.” You teased. You walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch. Grabbing your notepad and pen, you wrote down the list of foods you had to buy.
“They’re growing boys! They need their food.” Yongguk said laughing as he sat beside you. After a moment of silence as you continued your list, Yongguk called you. “Babe.”
You looked up from your list and looked at your boyfriend who was grinning widely as he held a small velvet box in his hand. He tossed it to you and you quickly caught it. As you opened the box and gasped at the ring, Yongguk looked at you. “Well? What do you say?”
“To what?” you asked.
“To my proposal.” he replied, nonchalantly.
“Oh, honey. That’s definitely not a proposal. I’m going to the market. Want to come with?” You said, tossing the ring to him.
He looked at you, bewildered. “Are you saying no?”
“No, I’m saying your proposal , oppa.” You said, stifling a laugh.
“Nevermind, I’m not coming. I’m going to sleep.” He said, pouting.
“Okay, oppa,” you said as you kissed his lips. “I’ll see you in an hour. Sleep well!” You left the apartment and walked to the nearby supermarket. Taking out your cellphone, you dialed the number of your best friend. You needed to talk to someone about this.
“Yobeosayo?”
“Hey. Oppa just proposed--well, sort of.” You said as you squealed slightly.
“Really? How? Tell this oppa all the details!” Himchan said excitedly.
“Well...” You started telling Himchan the story and your reaction.
“Yah! That Yongguk. I’ll call you back.” He said.
You smiled at the thought of your unromantic boyfriend as you grabbed packets of his favorite ramen. You quickly finished up your shopping because you were running late as is. Walking back to the apartment, you got a text from Himchan saying he handled it. You were going to reply, but you remembered that your hands were full. Shrugging to yourself, you walked into the elevator of your apartment. Momentarily putting down your bags to open the front door, you got out your house keys and turned the lock. The living room was pitch black. “Oppa! If you’re still awake, can you help me with these bags?” Hearing no reply, you the light and stepped into the living room. . There kneeling in front of you was your unromantic boyfriend, ring in hand.
“Hey, babe,” he said as he flashed you his signature gummy smile. “I know I’m not the most sensitive guy in the world, and I’ve made you cry a couple times. But I love you so much more than you can imagine. So, will you please marry your unromantic rapper boyfriend?”
Smiling as tears fell silently down your face, you nodded. Yongguk smiled and walked up to you, capturing you in a chaste kiss and wiping your tears.
Laughing, you looked up at him. “This was Himchan’s doing wasn’t it?”