Zelo 2

B.A.P Oneshot collection

"_____-ah!" Your best friend and co-worker called to you. You looked up expectantly at the tall girl. "There's a group of hot boys coming in!" 

You rolled your eyes. "Jangmi, you called me for that?" 

She nodded. "Of course. You need to get yourself out there! When was the last time you went on a date?" You shrugged. "That's right! Even before we became best friends." She quietly whispered as she looked into your eyes, "You have got to get over that guy." 

You shrugged. "I don't know. Junhong was a big part of my life. He was my first friend, first best friend, first boyfriend, first kiss..." 

"Don't forget your first heartbreak. Remember how we met? It was because you were crying in that cafe that I used to work in. Because of him," she said softly. 

"I guess..." you said, wanting to drop the subject of Junhong. It was two years ago, but it was still fresh in your memory. 

~Flashback~ 

"Hey, I need to talk to you." He told you. Nodding you just followed him to the park near your house--where you first met when you were just 4 years old. 

"What is it, Junhong?" 

"I don't think we should be together anymore..."  he said quietly. 

"What? Why?" You questioned, as your voice cracked. 

"I just don't like you that way anymore. I'm sorry." he said, still looking at the ground, rather than at you. 

"What are you saying? You're kidding right? Please tell me you're joking," you pleaded as tears slipped from your eyes. 

"I'm not joking. I'm serious. So, just forget about me. I don't even like you!" He said, shouting. He saw the fear in your eyes before you ran back to your favorite cafe, tears streaming down. 

~End of flashback~ 

"_____-ah! Go take that table's order! I'm giving you a chance to flirt, or else I'll take it!" Jangmi called to you. 

You nodded, tired of her nagging. Grabbing your pen and notepad, you strode over the table filled with blonde boys. "Anneyeongsayo, ______ imnida, and I'll be your waitress today. What kind of drinks would you like?" You said routinely, giving a quick glance at one of the boys who looked to be the oldest. 

"I'll have a coke. What do you want, Himchan?" he said with his deep voice. 

"I'll have a lemon ice tea." said another deep voice. You quickly jotted down the orders before you heard someone whispering your name. 

"_____." he said. 

You looked up only to meet with the eyes of the boy that you just couldn't get over even after all these years. "Junhong... " you whispered as you felt the tears threatening to pour. "Mianhae, I have something to do. I'll have someone else be your waitress. Excuse me." You said quickly before turning around to walk over to Jangmi. 

"_____." he said once again. 

You walked over to Jangmi with your head down. She looked up at your face. "Hey, what's wrong?" she asked softly. 

"Jangmi, can you take my table? Junhong's over there, and I can't handle this right now." you whispered. 

"Of course. I'll handle it. Just go to the back and I'll be there in 3 minutes to help." She said quickly. You nodded and mumbled your thanks as you walked to the back of the cafe. 

Jangmi walked over to the table. She forced a smile before saying, "Anneyeongsayo. Jangmi imnida, and I'll be your waitress from now on. I'm sorry about _____, she had some private matters. What can I get you?" 

"Jangmi-sshi, where is she?" Zelo asked. 

"I'm sorry, you're Junhong right?" she asked. He nodded. She spoke again. "Well, Junhong-sshi. I'm sorry, but I can't tell you. She's really hurting right now after seeing you, and as her best friend, I can't allow you to hurt her anymore." Jangmi forced another smile. "Now, what can I get you guys?" 

"I'm her boyfriend." He said sternly. 

"Not since 2 years ago. So, a coke, a lemon iced tea, so far. Anything else?" She said. Zelo sighed. He knew he would just have to wait until Jangmi left. She was probably going to comfort you after she took their order anyway. Finally, Jangmi finished the order and walked to the kitchen and placed the order in. Then she strode over to the back of the cafe where you were sitting. "Hey, you alright?" 

You nodded a little. "I'm fine. I just didn't think I'd see him. He still looks as handsome as ever." you laughed bitterly. "I wonder how many girlfriends he's had these past couple years." 

Jangmi scoffed. "Hey, he's handsome, sure. But his friend who ordered the Lemon Iced tea was way more handsome. And plus, you deserve much better than him." 

You laughed a little. "Only you would mention a hot boy at this time, Jangmi. Thanks for being there." 

"What are best friends for?" She said, smiling. 

"______..." said a voice. You looked up and saw Zelo. "Can we talk?"' Jangmi looked at you expectantly. You nodded, and she walked back to the kitchen to serve the rest of the boys their drinks. 

"What is it, Junhong?" 

"You look great." he said shyly. 

You laughed bitterly. "I'm pretty sure we didn't agree to talk so that we could converse with small talk." 

He smiled. "Still the same _____. I'm glad you didn't change. I missed you so much." 

You felt the tears once again. "You missed me? If you still liked me, you didn't have to dump me so harshly. You didn't like me. You never did, did you?" 

His eyes widened. "No, trust me. I liked you so much.No, I loved you so much.  I never stopped. I've been in love with you."  

You started crying. "What are you saying, Junhong? You told me you didn't like me, remember?" 

"I lied. I had to move to Seoul and I wasn't allowed to date as a trainee. I'm sorry I hurt you." He whispered as he moved closer to you to wipe your tears with his thumb. 

"You caused me so much pain." you said quietly. 

He wrapped his arms around you. "I know. And I'm sorry. I love you. Can you just give me another chance? I never even looked at another girl because you were always my girlfriend in my mind. Please, just give me another chance." 

You nodded slowly before wrapping your arms around him. "I love you too." 

He smiled. "Come on, I'll introduce you to my hyungs." You nodded and followed behind him as he entwined your fingers. "Hyungs, this is the girl I've always told you about. She's my girlfriend now." 

Jangmi walked over to you. "What? Is it true, _____-ah?" You nodded. She smiled and whispered into your ear. "YES! Now we can double date, since I got the hot one's number!" 

This one was inspired by my dongsaeng, animesinger143.

Ahhh,  I wish a boy would do this for me. Sighhhh.