Youngjae 5

B.A.P Oneshot collection

"Oppa, I have something to tell you." you said, looking into his eyes. 

"What is it, _____?" Youngjae said, smiling. 

"Oppa... I... like you." you said, averting your eyes. 

"Oh." he said. After a quick silence, he cleared his throat. "I'm sorry, _____-ah. I must focus on school." 

You smiled sadly. "I understand." 

"Please stop liking me." he breathed out. 

"I know. I'll see you tomorrow, okay, oppa? Let's just pretend this never happened." You said, waving at the boy as you walked away. You took a deep breath, glad you finally got it off your chest. You smiled to yourself as you walked home. At least I won't ever regret not telling him, you thought. 

 

Youngjae shifted nervously as he waited for you outside your house as usual to walk with you to school. He couldn't sleep very well the night before because of your confession yesterday. He wondered if the two of you would be awkward. 

"Oppa! Let's go! We're going to be late. Here," you said, handing him a banana. "I know you skipped breakfast. Let's go." 

He blinked as he watched you skip to the sidewalk. "W-Wait up!" You smiled to yourself, glad he was getting the message. It never happened. "So, what do you want to do after school today? Ice cream as usual?" he asked. 

You shook your head. "Sorry, oppa. I'm going out with Jonghyun sunbae today. We have a project for music and we need to work on it at the cafe around the corner from school." 

"Kim Jonghyun?" he asked. 

"Neh. You know, the boy who's a kingka in 4th year?" you said. 

"Neh, the boy who's also known as the skinship king." he said, sarcastically. 

You rolled your eyes. "I guess. I've got a project with him." 

"Whatever." he grumbled as the two of you walked into school. "I'll see you in a couple minutes--I have to go ask Himchan hyung something." he said. 

You nodded, bewildered at his weird behavior. You quickly dismissed the impossible thought that he could be jealous. Not in a million years, ______-ah, you told yourself. You quickly rushed off to first period, and found that Youngjae was already in his seat. Shrugging to yourself, you sat beside him and waited for the teacher to come in. 

Finally after 6th period, you walked with Youngjae to your locker. "Alright oppa, there's Jonghyun sunbae. I'll be going. Have a nice weekend!" you said quickly as you waved and ran over to Jonghyun who was waiting at the gates. "Anneyeonghaesayo, Jonghyun sunbaenim. I hope I didn't keep you waiting." 

He smiled and you swooned mentally. He really was a kingka. "Aniyo, let's get going then." He said, holding his hands out in front of you. Confused, you looked up at his eyes. He chuckled. "Let me hold your books. They're heavy!" 

You smiled as you handed him the books. "Thank you, sunbaenim!" Youngjae's eyes widened as he watched you from behind a tree. 

"So, ______-sshi, how was your day?" Jonghyun asked, smiling as he fell into step with you. 

"It was boring~" you whined cutely. Youngjae followed quietly behind and frowned. She's using aegyo, he thought to himself. 

Jonghyun laughed. "Ah, so cute! What are you doing this weekend?" 

You paused. "Not much, other than going out with Youngjae and Dahye. Why?" 

He smiled. "Well, I know this great board game cafe in Hongdae and I was wondering if you wanted to go? You can invite your friends too!" 

You grinned. "That sounds fun, sunbaenim! I'd love to!" Youngjae's jaw dropped. 

Finally reaching the cafe, your hand reached for the door, just when Jonghyun reached for it. Your hands touched and you pulled your hand back, blushing. "Sorry about that, sunbae!" Youngjae felt his jaw clentch. Yah! Only I can make her blush. 

He chuckled. "No problem, let me open the door for you." 

"Thanks!" 

You walked inside and sat down in the booth near the window. Jonghyun sat across from you and called for menus. "Order anything! I'll pay!" 

You gasped. "Sunbae, I have money!" 

"No! I've been raised to be a gentleman. And, it's no big deal if I pay for you." 

Youngjae, who had managed to sneak into the booth near yours, growled slightly. You grinned. "Well, thank you so very much, sunbae!" 

"Please, just call me oppa." 

"Thank you very very much, oppa!" you said excitedly as you looked over the menu. Youngjae's fist clentched. 

"I think I'll have the hot chocolate with extra whipped cream!" you said to the waitress, who was clearly eyeing Jonghyun up. 

"And, I'll have an green tea soy latte." he said, passing the waitress the menus. She smiled and returned to the kitchen. 

"Oppa, I think she liked you!" you giggled. 

He grinned. "Doesn't matter--I like someone else!" Youngjae felt his heart drop. It couldn't be you, could it? 

"Really? Who?" 

"I can't say!" 

You pouted. "Alright~ let's get started on this project, shall we?" 

He nodded. "I was thinking that we could put our own modern take of this oldie's song." 

"Great idea, oppa! What song?" You asked as you shivered. 

"I'm not too sure yet. Are you cold?" he asked. Before you could answer, he draped his jacket over you. "There. Better?" Youngjae wanted to get up and punch this guy in the face. How dare he treat his ______ like this! Wait, my _____? he thought. 

You blushed. "Gomawo, oppa." 

"It's nothing." he said, placing a hand on yours. "Oh, our drinks are here." 

The waitress put the drinks on the table. You smiled brightly at the sight of your whipped cream. So cute, Youngjae thought. You quickly pulled it up to your mouth, unaware that the extra whipped cream had gotten on your lip. 

"Aish," Jonghyun groaned teasingly. "Pabo, let me get that." He grabbed a napkin and reached over to wipe your lip. Before Jonghyun knew it, Youngjae had grabbed his arm. 

"Don't touch her." he breathed out. 

You looked up, shocked. "Yah! Yoo Youngjae! What are you doing here? I'm doing a project!" 

"It doesn't look like a project! It looks like a date!" 

"Yah! It's a project! And what do you care?" 

"But I do!" 

"Why? You made it pretty clear yesterday that you didn't!" you yelled. 

"I... I.... I don't know! Yesterday, I thought about it and today I thought about it! Now I realize that..." 

"What?" you rolled your eyes, annoyed. 

"That..." he started, averting his eyes. 

"That he likes you--that's why he's been following us since we reached the gate." Jonghyun finished for him. 

"Bwoh?" you questioned, looking at the two of them. 

"Yeah," Youngjae said, sheepishly. "That." 

"What are you talking about!" you yelled, frustrated. 

"I like you, too, okay? Please don't tell me that you already stopped liking me. Because if you did, please start liking me again!" he said, looking to your eyes. 

You melted. "Yah. This is the worst confession I've ever heard." He groaned. "But that doesn't mean I don't accept it." you said, smiling. 

He grinned as he pulled you into a hug. "Wait, Jonghyun sunbae... how did you know I was following you? And that I liked _____?" Youngjae asked. 

He laughed as Daehyun came up behind the two of you and did a handshake with Jonghyun. "Easy. Daehyun here told me you liked her, but you just didn't know. He asked me to help make you realize. And, Daehyun warned me you would follow us." 

Youngjae's eyes narrowed at his best friend. "YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN! I REFUSE TO BUY YOU CHEESECAKE." 

Sorry I've been so M.I.A ! Mianhae~ 

But I'm backkkkk~