Youngjae 3

B.A.P Oneshot collection

"Yobeosayo?" croaked a sleepy voice. 

"Hi oppa," you said cheerily to your cousin, "can you help me with something?" 

"What is it? Homework? Ask Youngjae." Daehyun groaned. 

You rolled your eyes. "No, oppa! Please? This is actually about Youngjae." 

"What about my Youngjae?" Daehyun joked. 

You chuckled. "Well, you know how it's his birthday next week? Can you give me some ideas about what to get him?" 

"Oh," he started, "Just get him a book... he loves books. Or headphones. He has like 3 pairs of BEATS, but he wants the new ones." 

You pouted. "Oppa..." 

Daehyun laughed. "Are you pouting right now? Only you would pout when we're talking on the phone." 

"Yeah! I don't want to just get him a book. Or a simple pair of headphones. I want to get him something special. What did you get him?" 

"A book titled, 'A Geek's Guide to Fixing Any Broken Technologies'." He said, bored. 

You laughed. "Oppa, that's so lame!" 

He smiled. "Don't worry, I bought him the new BEATS and taped them to the inside of the box I wrapped the book in." 

"Anyway, oppa, what should I get him. It has to be special!"

"Yeah because you LOVEEEEE~ him." he teased. 

You began to panic. "NOT SO LOUD OPPA. NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THAT." 

He laughed. "_____-ah, let me tell you a little secret... Everyone knows except for Youngjae. I swear, that boy is a genius when it comes to school, but definitely not with girls. Plus it's totally clear that he likes you too." 

".... Don't joke about that oppa. It's not funny.... Oh! I know what to get him! He's been complaining about loosing his beanie right? I'll make him one!" 

"Are you sure? You can't even make ice properly." 

"Yah! Oppa, that was one time! I didn't know that the water would spill! Besides, you love my cooking. I'm going to go now. See you later. You're still coming over tonight for the family dinner right?" 

"Yeah, see you then." Daehyun said and just as he hung up, Youngjae walked in. 

"Hey, hyung. Who was that?" 

"It was _____. Anyway, Youngjae, what would you like for you birthday?" Youngjae blushed. Daehyun began teasing him, "Awh, is our little Youngjae shy?" 

"Hyung, you know what I want." 

"Nope, it has slipped my mind." Daehyun teased. 

Youngjae sighed as he flushed a darker shade of red. "I want a date with _____... Too bad she doesn't like me."

Daehyun smiled knowingly. "Where's the cheesecake?" 

~ one week later ~ 

You quietly tiptoed into B.A.P's dorm at 8 AM. It had become a tradition that you would make breakfast for the boys when it was one of their birthdays. You quickly strode into the kitchen and started preparing Youngjae's favorite Chocolate chip pancakes, sausage and eggs. You even brought over some of the cookies you baked last night for the boys. You started preparing the peppermint hot chocolate before hearing quiet footsteps walking into the hall near the kitchen. You smiled to yourself, knowing it was the boys who thought you didn't hear them at all. Before you knew it, you were hugged from behind 6 times. The last back hug was especially long, and turning your head slightly, you saw Youngjae's unmistakable side profile, causing you to blush furiously. 

"Good morning oppas. Morning Jonguppie, Junhonggie." 

They all smiled at you and said their good mornings. ("Morning noona~!") You smiled and started handing them their food. Youngjae of course had the most pancakes. The 6 boys happily dug into their food before grinning at you and congratulating you on a job well done. You shyly nodded and looked over at Daehyun who gave you 2 thumbs up. "What to open presents now, Youngjae oppa?" 

He smiled. "Of course. Where are the presents boys?" He joked. 

After the 6 presents from each of the boys, you looked up at him shyly. "Here oppa... before you open it, please know that I know that it's not the coolest or the prettiest, but I still hope you like it. Happy birthday." 

He slowly unwrapped the paper and opened the box. Inside the box laid a decently stitched red beanie. "Did you make this?" he asked, shocked. You nodded slowly. 

"I know it kind of , and I'm sorry I couldn't buy--" you said. 

"No, it's perfect." He interrupted you before pulling you into a hug. You blushed. Suddenly, a crumpled note fell out of the hat. "Is this for me too?" Your eyes widened. Before you could shout out a loud, "Nooooooo~!", he had already opened it. You face palmed and began to panic. That was a note your cousin had written to you while he was at your house as a way to tease you about Youngjae. 

"Damn you, Jung Daehyun," you said as you glared. He just smiled innocently. Youngjae's eyes widened. 

"_____-ah... is this true?" 

"Um... well..." you stuttered. 

Suddenly, Jongup stood up. "Oh, for Pete's sake. The two of you like each other. The whole world knew except for you two." he said while extending his arm for dramatic effect. 

Youngjae smiled. "______-ah, do you know what I asked for, for my birthday?" You shook your head. "A date with you. And, I intend to get it. So, want to go on a date with me, right now?" Before you could answer, Daehyun had already pushed the two of you out. 

After closing the door behind him, he clasped his hands together. "Ah, and my job here is done." 

Happy Birthday, Youngjae oppa. You are now officially 4 years older than me! Sigh.