Yongguk 1

B.A.P Oneshot collection

"Oppa! Are you and the members home?" You called to your brother, as you slowly crept into their dorm. You scoffed as you looked around, noticing all the trash in the living room. Youngjae is going to have a field day, you thought to yourself. Suddenly, you heard a very cute voice yell out, "NOONA~!" and felt a strong force tackle you in a hug. You giggled as you heard a deep voice scold the tall maknae. 

"Zelo-ah! Don't just attack poor ______!" Yongguk nagged, as he flashed you his signature gummy smile, causing you to blush slightly. 

"Mianhae, hyung. Mianhae noona!" Zelo looked at you, puppy dog eyes begging for forgiveness. 

"It's okay. Have you guys seen Daehyun oppa? Our omma wanted to talk to him, but he wouldn't pick up." 

"I don't know. Hold on," Yongguk paused, "Yah! Kim Himchan! Come down here!" He called to Himchan, who was probably still asleep. 

"Yongguk hyung! I'm tired! Let me sleep!" Himchan whined. You rolled your eyes and scoffed. It's 3 in the afternoon, aish. 

Yongguk rolled his eyes. "_______'s here!" 

Himchan jumped up, and walked to the stairs. "My baby-but-not-really is here?" He looked to the bottom of the stairs, and sure enough, there you were. "DAUGHTER! I MISSED YOU." 

You laughed, "Neh, Himchan omma, we saw each other yesterday..." he frowned, "but I still missed you omma." He smiled. 

Yongguk's smile faltered a bit at how close you and Himchan were. "I missed you too, _______-ah!" Yongguk claimed, reaching in for a hug. You flushed as you shifted comfortably from Himchan's arms to his. You breathed in his scent. It smelled like AXE and a hint of vanilla. You smiled into the hug. As you pulled away, you turned your gaze to the floor so no one would see your red face. Finally, Yongguk looked to Himchan and asked him where Daehyun was. 

"Oh, Dae, Jae and Jonguppie went to a photo shoot. Me, you and Zelo are later." Himchan told Yongguk. You nodded in understanding. 

"Noona~! I'm hungry! Can you make us your famous kimchi stew?" You laughed. 

"Of course Zelo-ah. I'll just go buy the ingredients, since I'm sure you guys don't have it." The three looked at the group sheepishly. You chuckled. "Alright, give me 20 minutes to go to the market down the street." The three nodded eagerly. 

"W-wait! I'll go with you!" Yongguk suggested. He grabbed a beanie and sunglasses and walked outside with you. As you walked, the two of you talked about the boys. "So, you and Himchan are pretty close, huh?" 

You nodded, "He's very nice. He really is like an omma. Very motherly ." 

He smiled. "______-ah, there's something I want to tell you." You nodded, telling him to continue. "Um, well." He looked flustered. "Um, well, I like--I like you--r shoes! Yes! Your shoes are really cool." 

Slightly disappointed he didn't say 'you', you quickly muttered a 'thank you' and walked in the store. From behind you, Yongguk was muttering 'pabo, pabo, pabo!' to himself. You went straight to the fresh produce isle and grabbed the correct ingredients. Yongguk followed behind, occasionally making suggestions on the food. When you reached the junk food isle, his eyes widened as he passed the ramen section. You smiled at his cute love for ramen. You grabbed several bags of ramen and put it in the basket. He looked at you gratefully. He wrapped his arms around your waist and twirled you around. Laughing, you pulled him to the check-out lanes. 

"Couldn't we get more ramen?" 

"Bang Yongguk-oppa! You need to keep in shape!" 

"Yah! I am in shape. I just want more ramen!" 

"Sure you are! Mehrong!" You said as you stuck your tongue out. He laughed, and so did the ahjumma behind the cash register. 

"You two make quite the couple. You argue like an old married couple!" she laughed. "How long have you been together?" 

You blushed, as Yongguk cleared his throat, face flushed. "Ahjumeoni, we aren't a couple..." 

She looked surprised. "Omo! Mian. You two sure would make a cute couple--such a handsome boy, and a pretty girl.... that's 20,000 won." (about $19)

Yongguk handed her the money, as you were struggling to get your wallet out. 

"Oppa! I was going to pay!" 

"Too late. Mehrong!" He mimicked you. He grabbed the groceries in one hand and waved goodbye to the ahjumma. She smiled and waved back. As the two of you walked back to the dorms, he slowly reached for your hands and entwined your fingers. 

You flushed. "Oppa, what are you doing?" 

He looked flustered again. "Um, well, you see... I like you, _____-ah. A lot. and after what that nice ahjumma said, I was determined to let you know." He looked at the floor sheepishly. "But, um, I shouldn't have done that. Mian!" He said as released his hand. 

You smiled and reached for his hand again. "I like you too, oppa." He smiled. The two of you walked back to the dorm, hand in hand. When you reached the dorms, you heard Daehyun's unmistakable laugh from inside. You opened the door, still clutching Yongguk's hand. "Oppas! and Zelo and Jongup! I have food!"  

They ran to the two of you and their eyes dropped to your entwined hands. Himchan and Daehyun both reacted at the same time. 

"WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HANDS WITH MY BABY?" They said, simultaneously. You rolled your eyes.