Daehyun 5

B.A.P Oneshot collection

Little late, I'll admit. I'm really sorry about this! 

This was requested by my patient dongsaeng  AngleInspirit 

sorry again, dongsaeng! 

 

You growled under your breath as Daehyun smirked at you slightly. Your best friend swooned out loud beside you. 

"_______, I just don't understand how you don't find him perfect!" Jaeri said, fanning herself. 

"He's rude and arrogant." you frowned. 

"But he's so hot!" Jaeri argued. 

You rolled your eyes. "I'll give him that, but there's more to life than a pretty face." 

"So, you think I'm hot, do you?" a voice behind you said. 

You turned around, gulping. He had heard what you had said. You cleared your throat as you looked at his handsome face, donning a triumphant grin. 'I don't believe I said that.' 

He scoffed. "Oh, really? Well, what was it you said...?" he then proceeded to try to imitate your voice by raising his own 3 octaves higher. "I'll give him that, but life's more than his beautifully, perfect face!" 

You gritted your teeth. "That is not  what I said!" 

He shrugged. "Don't worry. I think you're cute, too." he winked. You felt a blush rush to your cheeks but you struggled to repress it. He chuckled. "Later, cutie." He winked over his shoulder and strutted away. 

You blinked a couple times. "What an arrogant little... '" You said, turning to Jaeri. 

She grinned at you. "You guys were totally flirting!" 

You blushed a bit. "No we weren't. I don't like him at all." 

She chuckled. "You like him! A lot too! You always said you liked someone with confidence!" 

You blushed again. "But, he's not confident. He's arrogant!" 

She rolled her eyes. "So, if he came to your house, with 2 dozen flowers, you wouldn't care at all and reject him?" 

You scoffed. "Be reasonable, Jae. Even if I did like him--WHICH I DON'T-- why on earth would he come to my house to ask me out? Besides, he has a girlfriend." 

"Hyejin's not his girlfriend. She just tends to cling to him and always asks him out." she said. 

"That doesn't really change anything." you replied. 

She shrugged. "Let's just get to 5th." 

 

A few days later... 

"Hey, noona!" a voice called to you as you walked with Jaeri. 

You turned around, smiling slightly. You knew that voice. It was the voice the cute third year boy. "Hi Taeminnie!" you said, grinning and waving at him. 

He caught up to you and smiled. "Noona, are you busy today?" 

"Well, I--" you started. 

"She's busy." a deep voice said behind you. 

You turned around, only to see how close you were to Daehyun. You blushed a bit before realizing what he said. 'Yah, who are you to say whether I'm busy or not?" 

He grinned as he looked from you to Taemin. "Your boyfriend." You looked up at him, mouth agape. 

Taemin smiled sadly. "I get it, now. Sorry, noona. Sorry, noona's boyfriend-hyungnim." 

Your eyes widened as Taemin walked away. Your eye twitched as Daehyun grinned smugly at you. "No need to thank me. I know how much it meant to you that I be your boyfriend.' 

Your eye twitched again. "YAH! You aren't my boyfriend! Poor Taeminnie! He's probably crying or something right now. THAT KID IS SO SENSITIVE. AISH, I BETTER GO FIND HIM. THANKS FOR NOTHING, JUNG DAEHYUN." you turned to leave. 

He grabbed your wrist and smirked, turning you around. "But can't I be?" 

You looked at him, confused. "Mwoh?" 

"Can't I be your boyfriend?" he asked again, leaning in much closer. 

You looked at him, mouth agape. '"MWOH?" 

He chuckled, "you're kinda dense aren't you?" he poked your forehead. "I like you and I want to be your boyfriend. If you'll have me, that is." 

Your eyes flickered as you looked into his eyes to look for any type of deception. To no avail, you sighed. "So, let me get this straight. You like me?" 

He nodded. "For quite some time now." 

You frowned. "Then why would you annoy the crap out of me?" 

He smiled cheekily. "That? Well, that was just fun." 

You rolled your eyes. "Fine then. Let's go." 

Now it was his turn to be confused. "mwoh?" 

"Let's go... You're a little dense aren't you?" you teased, using his own line on him. You poked his forehead. "I accept. Now, let's go on a date." 

He grinned like a madman as he grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the gates. 

Okay, not my best. Forgive me,  AngleInspirit ! 

But, please tell me if you want me to do it over! I don't mind~ 

Again, sorry for the wait, little dongsaeng!