Jongup 2

B.A.P Oneshot collection

Omg guys! My first request! I hope I did this right. 

Requested by  animesinger143

There's an OC-- Kim Eunmi, you can think of her as you, if you want?  http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l637/animesinger143/Hye Jin Ulzzang/hyejin_zps14702c36.png 

 

Eunmi puffed out her cheeks while somewhat patiently waiting for her boyfriend (in his band's dorm of course) who had flown to America for a week to visit some family members. 

"Oppa," she called out to her brother, "why is he taking so long?" 

Himchan chuckled, "Maybe he got lost again, like he did when he was a kid.... Yah! Eunmi, why did you have to wake me up so early? It's like 8 AM!" 

Eunmi smiled, "Because I love you, oppa! Plus, I miss Jongup. " 

Himchan sighed, "Sometimes I wish I never brought you to Music Bank that day--then you wouldn't have fallen in love with my Jonguppie, and thus, not waking me up at 8 AM to wait for him." 

Eunmi whined ("Oppa!") and threw a pillow at her Ulzzang of an older brother before slipping into the flashback of how she met Jongup in the first place. 

~Flashback~ 

Eunmi followed obediently after her older brother as he led her to the backstage area. "Oppa, what if your members don't like me?"

"Psh, who wouldn't like the Himchan's favorite baby sister...." he thought for a while, "then again, wouldn't it be better if they don't like you? Then you can't date them! Since you're still a baby and Jongup's age."  Eunmi rolled her eyes. This was her one and only brother, alright. She followed him into the dressing room marked, 'B.A.P'. "Hey kids," he greeted. 

"Hey, omma!" Zelo joked. 

"Yah! Look who I brought. Kids, this is my baby sister. She's your noona, Junhong-ah."  Himchan said, gesturing to you. 

You bowed. "Anneyeongsayo, Kim Eunmi imnida." 

"Aigoo! So cute!" Daehyun said walking in front of her, "Anneyong, Eunmi-sshi. Jung Daehyun imnida."

"Anneyeong, noona!" Zelo said cutely, "I'm Choi Junhong, but call me Zelo!"  

"Anneyeong, Youngjae imnida. Eunmi-sshi, why don't you sit down?" Youngjae said sweetly. 

Eunmi looked to Yongguk, "Anneyeong Eunmi-ah! Don't you remember me? I went to hang out with Himchan at your house before." 

She smiled, "Of course! Your the oppa with an awesome smile!" Yongguk laughed. Eunmi looked at the man on her left. She was taken back, she didn't know who he was, but he sure was handsome. 

He smiled shyly, "Anneyeong, B.A.P imnida." his eyes widened, "I mean, Jongup imnida!" 

She giggled, "Anneyeong, Jongup-sshi." 

~End of flashback~

Eunmi came back to reality with Himchan’s shouting. “Jonguppie! Your omma missed you. I’m going to wake up the kids, and your appa!” Eunmi rolled her eyes at her lame brother.

“Oppa, I missed you.” She said shyly.

He smiled. “I missed you too, jagi,” he said, leaning in for a kiss.

“Ahem! Don’t lay a lip on my baby sister, Jongup-ah.” Himchan scolded.

“Oppa, he’s my boyfriend!” Eunmi whined.

“I don’t care...” Yongguk said as he walked behind Himchan, “he’s not when he’s around us!”

“Aish! Oppas!” She whined. Jongup smiled—Oh, how I missed this, he thought to himself.

Jongup grabbed her hand, dropped his luggage on the floor and opened the door.  “We’re going out on a date, hyungs! Don’t wait up.” He said as he pulled Eunmi out the door with him.

“Yah! You better bring her back before midnight!” Himchan yelled.

Jongup ignored him as he dragged her to the taxi that was waiting outside.

“Where are we going, oppa?” She asked. He didn’t reply, rather, he put on a beanie and a pair of sunglasses. Eunmi decided it was better not to talk and just enjoy the moment with her boyfriend. Finally, the car stopped. “Lotte world! Oppa, I’m so excited now!”

He smiled as he took her inside the amusement park. “What do you want to ride?”

“That one!” She said, pointing to a large loopy rollercoaster. He gulped. “Let’s go!” Hesitantly, he followed after his girlfriend as she literally skipped to the line. After the ride, Jongup suggested that they go to the photo booth to take pictures (because he wanted a break from the rides). Eunmi enthusiastically agreed as she walked hand in hand with him to the photo booth. The two made cute poses and he even kissed her cheek in one of them. It was a Eunmi’s favorite picture. After riding all the other thrill rides, Jongup suggested the Ferris wheel as their last ride before they left. Eunmi nodded restlessly. At the top of the wheel, Eunmi smiled widely. “Oppa! It’s so pretty up here! Look at the lights!”

Jongup looked outside briefly, “I’ve seen better.” He turned to Eunmi. “In fact, I’m looking at better right now,” he said grabbing her hand. The two heard gagging noises from a far, but chose to ignore them. He looked into her eyes. “I love you, Eunmi-ah.” He said before leaning in to kiss her. She smiled, and whispered, “I love you too” before meeting his lips for a soft kiss. When they got to the bottom of the ride, Jongup was tackled to the ground by none other than Yongguk and Himchan.

“We told you not to lay a lip on my baby!” Himchan said.

“Hyung! Why are you guys here? Who’s taking care of baby Zelo?”

“Don’t change the subject, Moon Jongup! Daehyunnie and Youngjae are taking care of baby Zelo.” Yongguk said.

Suddenly, it all clicked. “Oppas! Was that you guys who were gagging when Jongup and I were on the ride?”

Yongguk and Himchan got off of Jongup. “A-aniyo. Oh, is that my baby Zelo calling for us? Gotta go.” Himchan said quickly before dragging Yongguk away with him.

“Oppa!” Eunmi whined. 

Well, how was my first request? Love it? Hate it? Comment below! (: