B.A.P 3 ( Valentine's Day Part 1)

B.A.P Oneshot collection

Yongguk: 

You took a deep breath. Hugging the box to your chest, you ran behind the lockers. You quickly peered over to the specific locker. He hadn't arrived yet. You sighed in relief. You had made Yongguk a box of chocolates. Bang Yongguk. The kingka of your university who probably didn't even remember that one assignment you worked together on in Sophomore year. It was Senior year currently. You didn't even know why you made one for him. He had only been a small crush. You admired the passion in his eyes when he quickly wrote down the words for that lyrics composition class. Taking one last glance at the small box, you felt adrenaline rush through you. You had a surge of courage and decided to just put the box in front of the locker. As you cautiously ran to the locker, you shook your head to yourself, mentally scolding yourself. You shouldn't have even taken that class. Sure you were minoring in composition, but still! If you hadn't taken that class, you wouldn't be standing in front of Yongguk's locker placing some chocolates that you were sure tasted like crap anyway. Carefully placing the box on the ground, you turned around only to crash into what felt like a wall. 

"Oh, Mianha-da!" you said quickly as you shut your eyes and bowed 3 times in habit. 

The person chuckled. "It's okay, ______-ah" 

Your eyes widened as you quickly stood up straight. You knew that deep voice anywhere, and it certainly wasn't your cousin, Himchan (who just happened to be bffs with Yongguk). "Oh, Yongguk-sshi, I'm so sorry. I'll just be on my way," you said quickly as you put your head down, blushing, and started to walk away. 

Yongguk chuckled again as he grabbed your wrist, causing you to look up in shock and quickly turn your head to prevent him from seeing you blush. "_____-ah, you can drop the 'sshi', we're friends. We worked on a project before and we were perfectly comfortable." 

You nodded quickly and muttered "Neh, Yongguk....oppa" 

He grinned widely. "That sounds better. What's your next class-- Oh?" he picked up the box. "_____ did you leave this for me?" 

You blushed. "Um... Well... yes... but... I understand if you don't....." 

His smile got wider. "No! I love it. Thank you. But, why did you give me this?" 

"Um, well... you see.... I always admired you.... and well... um..." you said nervously. 

"Oh, well, that's good because I have always admired you as well." 

You blinked. "What?" 

He chuckled. "I said, I've liked you for a while now. When we were doing that song, I loved the fire in your eyes while you arranged the song I wrote. From then on, I began noticing the little stuff about you... like how you pull your hair back in frustration during a test, or how you crinkle your nose when you don't like something." 

Now it was your turn to smile. "I like you too. For nearly the exact same reason too. The passion you had when you wrote those lyrics." 

"Let's go somewhere." 

Himchan: 

Working the evening shift at an ice cream parlor on Valentine's day was definately the worst thing to ever experience. Scooping ice cream for all the happy, lovey-dovey couples while they made googly eyes at each other was terrible. Especially if your spending your Valentine's day serving them. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't as if no one asked you out, they did, but you refused because of this job. 

Sighing for the nth time, you muttered a 'Welcome to Frosty's, how can I help you?' as you stared at your cash register, not wanting to face another lovey couple. 

"Yeah, can I get a number?" a deep voice spoke. 

"Which number sir?" You monotoned, still not glancing up from your register. 

"Well, I'll start with your number, perhaps?" he said cheekily. 

You looked up, shocked that a guy would hit on you with a girl on him arm. You looked next to him-- no girl. "Excuse me?" 

"I said, I'll have your number." 

You looked him in the eyes. "What? It's Valentine's day and you're not on a date? Look at you!" You blushed, realizing what you said. 

He chuckled. "Thanks. Your cute. I'm Himchan." 

You blushed. "Well, Himchan-sshi. What can I get you?" 

"How about a date with you after your shift?" he smirked, leaning on the counter. 

"I don't even know you, Himchan-sshi." 

"Let's change that then. My full name is Kim Himchan. I'm 22 years old. I'm a singer of a 6 member group. I came in here for some ice cream to make me feel better about being lonely, but then someone caught my eye." 

You smiled. He certainly was charming. "Okay, Himchan-sshi. If your not going to order, please get out of line." 

"Okay, fine. But, I'm waiting until your shift is over." 

You rolled your eyes as he sat down in the booth closet to you. He waited until midnight and you decided he was serious. Smiling as you slid in the seat across from him, you looked him in the eyes. "Okay, let's go on a date then." 

Daehyun: 

"Jagiya, it's Valentine's day tomorrow." Daehyun said, whispering. 

"Yeah, so?" 

"So, let's go on a date. We haven't gone on a date on Valentine's day since Hyunjae was born! Hyunjae is 4! Jagiya~~!" Daehyun whined. 

You looked at your husband in disbelief. "It hasn't been that long has it? You're exaggerating!" He rose his eyebrow. You sighed. "Alright. Let's ask Zelo to babysit, since his baby boy isn't even 1 yet." 

Daehyun squealed before coughing to shake off the squeal. "Ahem, okay jagiya! Dress properly tomorrow. I'm taking you out ALL day." 

You rolled your eyes but smiled nonetheless. The next day, you woke up to a half empty bed. Moving your hand to find your husband, you were only met with a post-it note. 

'Good morning jagiya! Wear something comfy. It's hot outside. Bring some shorts and sunglasses.' 

You smiled and got yourself ready. You slipped on a pair of jean shorts and a B.A.P tee. Pulling up your hair into a ponytail, you walked into Hyunjae's room to check on him. You were met with emptiness once again except for a note. 

'Don't worry about Hyunjae, jagiya. He's at Junhong's. Go get ready. I'll be there at 10~!' 

You looked at the clock--9:58. You smiled and walked down the stairs only to be greeted by a handsome Daehyun sitting on the couch, roses in hand. "Morning jagiya. Happy Valentine's day. I love you." 

You smiled. "I love you too. Where are we going?" You asked as you leaned in for a kiss. 

"Lotte world!" 

You gasped. "Like our first date!" He nodded happily. The two of you spent the whole day at Lotte World. It was like when you were dating. Sitting at one of the benches, Daehyun looked into your eyes. 

"Jagiya, I'm so glad I married you. I want to spend every Valentine's day here. Let's make it a tradition." 

"Deal." you said, smile on your lips. 

"Let's seal it with a kiss." Daehyun said, grinning as he leaned in. 

You giggled and stuffed the doll he won for you in his face. "mehrong!~" 

Early valentine's day? I posted this in honor of the release of the M/V of 'One Shot' ! Has everyone seen it? OMG IT'S SO AMAZING. Himchan has so many lines that he sings so amazingly. Please watch it. It's so good. It has a great plot and the song is the old powerful and emotional B.A.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zRzl1d5vNU

I'm so proud of them. They are seriously the most amazing rookies out there. They are truly amazing.

Bang Yongguk, Kim Himchan, Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae, Moon Jongup, Choi Junhong

사랑해요 ! 화이팅 !   Saranghaeyo. Hwaiting. 

part 2 will be up soon!