Zelo 6

B.A.P Oneshot collection

This one was requested by TripleS_VIP

"______, this is that boy I told you about, Junhong. I've known him since we were 6. He just moved here." Jaeri said, gesturing to the boy beside her. 

You smiled shyly at the tall blonde boy. "Anneyeonghaesayo," you greeted, bowing slightly. 

"Anneyeonghaesayo," he grinned, bowing as well. "Choi Junhong ibnida, but please call me Zelo." 

"Zelo-sshi, you are really tall!" you said looking up at him. 

He laughed. "_____-sshi, you are really pretty!" 

You blushed. 

A few months later... 

"Zelo-ah! Let's go out with Jaeri!" you called out to him. 

He stopped and waited for you to catch up to him. "What?" 

You huffed. "Aish, I said, we should go out with Jaeri." 

"You are a lady, you should not use words like 'aish'." he teased. 

You rolled your eyes. "So, you coming or what?" 

He looked as if he was contemplating it for a minute. You rolled your eyes. "Alright! What should we do?" 

You grinned evilly. "Let's hang out with your hyungs. Maybe Jongup oppa will fall in love with Jaeri and they can live happily ever after." 

He laughed. "You know she hates that she loves being near him because she gets so clumsy around him and, I quote, her 'heart starts beating so fast around him' !" 

"Exactly!" you laughed. 

"Well, what about you?" 

You looked at him quizzically. "What about me?" 

"Who's the boy that you hate that you love being near? Who makes you into a bumbling idiot with a beating heart?" he grinned as he leaned towards you. 

You blushed at his close proximity. You, you thought. "No one." you answered, turning around. "Let's find Jaeri." 

Zelo chuckled as he shook his head before following behind you. 

"Jaeri-ah!" You called out to her. You turned around, only to see that Zelo was no longer behind you. You figured he must of stopped at his locker. "Anyways," you started, looking back at Jaeri, "We're going to hang out with Zelo's hyungs today." 

Her eyes widened. "What? But, Jongup oppa's there!" 

"Oh," you grinned at her, "you'll be fine!" 

"No way! Then he'll know I have a crush on him!" she said frantically. You laughed loudly. She narrowed her eyes. "Well, let's see how Zelo will react to hearing you have a crush on him!" 

Your eyes widened. Suddenly, you felt a body behind yours. "Who has a crush on who?" Zelo said, smiling. 

"No one!" you said a bit too quickly. 

"Bwoh? Do you have a crush on someone?" he asked. 

Jaeri grinned. "She does! And you know him." 

Zelo felt his heart sink a bit. "Yeah?" 

You looked at Jaeri, shocked. Jaeri got the message and sent Zelo to grab her book from the class. He complied and you were left with Jaeri. "Why did you do that?" 

"Trust me, _____! He likes you back!" 

"How do you know?" you retorted. 

"Didn't you see the face he made when I said you had a crush on someone he knew?" She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

"Oh, whatever. I doubt that!" you said. 

Then Zelo came back. "So, who do you like, _____-ah?" he asked as the three of you neared Zelo's dorms. 

You looked at the floor. "It's no one." you mumbled. 

"Fine, can you describe him for me?" he asked. "Jae, you go in first okay?" she nodded. 

You drew in a deep breath, deciding it was time to tell him. From the corner of your eye, you noted that Jaeri mouthed the words 'Fighting!' before entering the dorms. 

You looked up at him. "He's tall and handsome." 

"More description please." 

"He's blonde." 

"Is it one of my hyungs?" he asked. 

"He's very funny." 

"It is one of my hyungs isn't it?" he questioned. 

"He's a rapper." 

"It's Yongguk hyung!" he concluded. "You like my Yongguk hyung!" he said, exasperated while throwing his hands up in the air. 

"Wait, listen. His name is Choi Junhong." you smiled slightly. 

He looked at you, wide-eyed. "Really?" you nodded, sad he wasn't really reacting the way you were hoping. Finally, he broke out into a smile. "That's perfect! because I like you." He pulled you into a hug before dragging you in the dorms, proud to announce to his hyungs he had gotten a grlfriend, only to come face to face with Jongup announcing the same thing with Jaeri. 

You giggled at Jaeri's red face before kissing Zelo's cheek. "They're cute, right?" 

"We're cuter." he said, grinning at you.