Jongup 3

B.A.P Oneshot collection

Requested by none other than the amazing animesinger143 For you little dongsaeng! XD 

"You will be dancing with Jongup for his showcase, okay?" asked your president softly. 

Looking over at the blonde dancer, you nodded. "Deh, Sajangnim. Thank you for this opportunity." You said, bowing. 

"Prove that you deserve it, _____-ah." He said before leaving. 

"Deh, sajangnim!" you called. "Um, Jongup-sunbae? Could we get started?" You asked, shyly. 

"Of course, ______-sshi." He said walking towards you. "Do you know the details?" Shaking your head, you looked up at him. He wasn't the tallest in B.A.P--that honor belonged to the giant adorable maknae, who you were rather close with--but, he was taller than you by quite some length. "Well, we're going to be dancing to a song called 'Take You Down'." 

You gasped. "By Chris Brown? I love him!" You squealed slightly before realizing your mistake. You quickly composed yourself and coughed. "Mianhae. I got carried away." 

He smiled largely. "It's not a problem. I'm a big fan of him too. Probably not to your extent, though." he teased. Jongup didn't know what took over him. He was usually shy around new people, but he felt completely natural around you. He started teasing you already, and it had only been about 3 minutes since you first met. 

"Yah!" your eyes widened in realization. "Mianhae, again, sunbae. I got carried away, again." 

He laughed a little. "That's okay. Please drop the sunbae. How old are you?"  

"Um, I'll be 18 this year." 

"Ah, Junhong's age." 

You smiled, "Yeah, Junhong's my age, but he acts much younger because he's just so cute-- like a baby!" he nodded in agreement. "So, oppa, can you teach me the steps?" 

He glanced at you, smiling. "Oppa?" 

"Well, you said drop the sunbae, and your older. So, oppa works. Do you mind?" 

"Aniyo. It sounds cute when you say it." Jongup blushed, realizing what he said. Your face flushed slightly. "Ahem, anyways, the first steps are like this." He said, moving his body in accurate, flowing movements. Looking at you, he said, "Now, you try. 5, 6, 7, 8.." 

Nodding, you moved you body in a similar motion. You missed a couple beats, but you continued nonetheless. "How was that?"

Jongup was hypnotized--never in his 18 years of life had he ever seen such graceful movements. "Great. You missed a couple beats, but it was really good for the first try. Let's practice some more." Nodding, you followed his movements. 

After about 3 hours of practicing, the two of you had managed to learn the entire dance and got to know each other along the way. The two of you sat at the front of the practice room, staring at your reflections in the mirror. "Ugh," you groaned, "I look disgusting." Some of your hair escaped the tight hairtie that held your ponytail and stuck to your face because of the amount of sweat you had shed after 3 hours of intense dancing. 

"I don't look any better." Jongup said, his tank top sticking to his body. "Hey, what's the relationship between you and Junhong? Himchan hyung says your pretty close." 

You smiled involuntarily, causing Jongup's smile to falter slightly. "Well, Junhong was my neighbor back when we were kids. I went to his house everyday because it was fun to play games. I wasn't much of a girly-girl, so I hung out with Junhong and played power rangers, and that stuff. We used to have real life Pokemon battles." You giggled to yourself. "Then around 3 years ago, he called me and told me he got accepted as a trainee here. I was so proud, but sad because he had to move. We didn't lose contact, and a couple months ago, he got me an audition because we used to dance together and I got accepted. And, here we are now. He's debuted as a powerful, new boy group and I'm stuck here training--not that I mind. We've been best friends since we were 4." 

He nodded. "I've only know Junhong for 2 years or so. But, he's done a lot for me too. That kid's really talented." 

"So are you, oppa! I'll tell you a secret. Your voice is my favorite in B.A.P." 

He looked shocked. "Really?" 

"Seriously." 

He smiled. "Well, since we established that you definitely aren't dating Junhong, how would you like to go on a date with me? Right now?" 

You blushed. "Oppa, I look like crap." 

He shrugged. "You look cute to me." You blushed again before standing up. "Besides, we can be ugly together!" 

Well, how was it? Did it meet your standards? :D