Himchan 6

B.A.P Oneshot collection

This oneshot is kinda personal. It's my almost entirely my personal situation. Please read my blog post for more details. I need all the help i can get. 

You smiled as you turned around to face your ulzzang of a best friend when he called your name. He grinned as he caught up to you. 

"______! You're back!" He smiled. "I was so lonely! Both you and Jaeri were'nt here yesterday!" You weren't feeling too well and skipped school for a couple days. In those few days, you realized your crush on Himchan. You were worried about what could happen if you left Jaeri and Himchan alone together. 

"Of course! How were you these few days?" 

He smirked. "I missed you, baby." 

You rolled your eyes as you tried to hide your blush."We're here early on a late start day. What do you want to do?" 

"Let's find Jaeri?" he offered. 

You felt a bit disappointed before remembering what he said last night through text. "Oh, wait, let's talk about what you wanted to tell me last night! Can Jaeri hear this?" 

He shook his head. "No, I can only talk to you about these things." 

You nodded and he lead you to the stairs near the art wing. "Okay, just tell me. I won't laugh, or judge." 

He chuckled. "This is why I love you, ______." You stiffened slightly. "You are really a great friend." You felt your shoulders slump a bit. "But, I'm worried this will ruin our little friend group--you know, me, you, and Jaeri." 

You knew he was going to say that he liked Jaeri. It was inevitable, wasn't it? She was amazing. You forced a smile. "What, do you hate Jaeri or something?" 

He grinned. "Yeah, I hate her so much. Just kidding... Well, you know how they say boys and girls can't be friends because they well develop feelings for each other?" You nodded. "Well, you and Jaeri are supposed to be my sisters, but I... feel like it's because I think I like you guys." 

You furrowed your eyebrows. "Wait, me or her?" 

He ruffled his hair. "Both of you. I mean, right now, I think I like Jaeri. But, earlier this year, I liked you. A lot. But it went away... It was that month I was avoiding you!" 

You frowned. "So, you avoided me because of that?" He nodded. "So, you like Jaeri?" he nodded again. 

"But I think it's just a phase!" he interjected. 

You nodded. "Then let's find out. What do you like about Jaeri? Pros?" 

He thought for a minute. "She is nice to me sometimes! Cons... She wears a bit too much makeup for my taste, her body is alright, she's kind of mean to me, and she scares me sometimes." 

You rolled your eyes, pushing the bias thoughts out of your mind. "If you only like one thing about her, then I think it's just your hormones." 

He nodded. "You're probably right." 

 

The next day, you made plans to watch Harry Potter with Himchan at your house, just the two of you, but he ended up inviting Jaeri. You were supposed to meet up after your shopping plans with your other friend. Finally around 7, the three of you met up. Jaeri had to drive Himchan around they hung out all day. You felt the jealously in your stomach. Eventually, it was decided that you wouldn't watch Harry Potter and the three of you would just hang out and talk. By 9, Jaeri had gotten up to drive home and it was just you and Himchan. He turned to you and grimaced. 

"I hate you!" you looked at him confused. "You should have come with us today. Jaeri is boring! Her cheerleading friends were alright, but she wasn't as daring as you. It was boring." 

You grinned and started to . "Would you have rather spent the say with me then?" 

He looked into your eyes, "Of course. It would have been a lot more fun." 

You smiled. "Whatever you say."

 

A couple days later at school, Himchan and Jaeri were fighting--well, Himchan would tease Jaeri by saying something cheeky, and she would hit him really hard. You stood in the middle of the two. "I'm just going to stand in the middle. If you guys want to hit each other, hit me!" 

Himchan frowned. "I can't hit you. You'd get hurt." 

Jaeri agreed. "Yeah, we can't hurt you." 

You sighed. "That's right!" 

Jaeri giggled. "Alright, well, I'll see you guys later. I've got to get home." she said, waving to the two of you. 

"Bye!" the both of you chorused. 

"Can you go with me to my locker, then to the boys locker room?" he asked. You nodded. As the two of you walked, he turned to you. "I don't think I like Jaeri that much anymore." 

"Why?" 

"She's too manly. Honestly, I'd rather date you than Jaeri." 

You smiled sincerely at him. "Thanks. That's the first time anyone has chosen me over Jaeri." 

He looked shocked for a second before changing the subject. 

That night, he called your cell phone. "______. I'm bored." he whined. 

"Hey, I was just about to call you! I wanted to ask you," you started, "What do you mean, Jaeri's too manly? She's girlier than me!" 

"Well, I guess I used the wrong word." 

"You mean aggressive?" you questioned. 

"Yeah! Unlike you. She's got a pretty short temper and she tends to hit a lot. You're small and cute and extremely nice to everyone you meet." 

"Thanks." 

The two of you spent an hour talking. The next few days, as well. 

Finally, the day you went to his house, you cracked. Himchan had thrown himself on you on his bed and just hugged you. 

"Himchan, please let me go." you squeaked. 

"Wae-yo? You're like a teddy bear!" 

You plied his arms off and stood off the bed. He seemed shocked at your slightly agressive movements. "No, Himchan. Just stop!" 

"Stop what?" 

"Stop flirting with me and treating me like a girlfriend when you don't like me! I like you, okay? I can't stand this. You make me think I have a chance when I don't! Don't give me hope when you aren't going to pull through. Please don't treat me like one of those girls you can just throw away. I'm not that girl. I'm your best friend, and you can't keep doing this." 

Jaeri came in. "What's wrong?" 

You turned to her, tears in your eyes. "Jae, can you take me home?" Jaeri nodded, no questions asked. She sent a small glare at Himchan who looked down sheepishly at his bed. You slipped on your shoes and headed to Jaeri's car. Finally when you hit the road, you told her everything. 

"Oh, _____-ah. Don't be mad at Himchan. I think he likes you too." 

"A-ani. He told me. He likes you, Jae." you said, getting out of the car. "Thanks for the ride, Jae. I'll call you later." 

That night Himchan called. You ignored it and thought about how to avoid him at school following Tuesday. 

Tuesday came, and you arrived at school and went to use your locker, surprised to find the usual group of boys weren't there. Looking around, you realized it was a bit too quiet. You shrugged and opened your locker, grabbing your english book. Suddenly, you were blindfolded. "Yah! What's going on?" 

You heard a deep chuckle. " 'Yah'? I'm your oppa and sunbae!" the voice said. You knew that voice. It was Himchan's good friend who had a locker beside you. 

"Sorry, Yongguk oppa!" you apologized. 

"It's fine. Let's go somewhere." He lead you down the stairs and through some doors. You heard a bunch of noise and then a sudden silence. The blindfold was taken off and you pulled your hand to your mouth, shocked. 

Himchan stood in front of you, bag of candy in hand. The rest of the senior class stood behind him. "I'm sorry, _____-ah. Forgive me. I did all of those things, because I realized that I liked you."  

Suddenly you heard Jaeri's voice. "Yah! I told you get flowers, not gummy bears!" 

Himchan grinned at her. "No, _____ isn't like other girls. I remember her telling me she doesn't want flowers because you can't eat them." he turned to you. "She's a different, special girl. And, I really like her. She's my girl." 

You smiled at him. "I haven't agreed yet!" 

The other students laughed. 

"But, I think I can give it a shot." you grinned. 

He grinned and gave you his infamous tackle hug. 

Happy late Birthday, Himchannie oppa. You've been my bias for a while. I've loved you for a while. From your beautiful deep voice to those derp moments you have. Oh, and your aegyo. Omg your aegyo is adorable. thank you for being you. Thank you for waving and looking into my eyes at KCON. Thank you so much. I'll see you soon oppa. May 7th. 

Saranghaeyo. Oppa, Hwaiting~ 

 

So, yeah. This is my story. The ending obviously didn't happen to me. I've been really conflicted. I don't know anymore. Please if you have time, read it and give me some comments. I'm pretty desparate for some advice. http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/511863