Jongup 4

B.A.P Oneshot collection

"Omma, can you tell us when you met appa?" asked your dark-haired 4 year old. Behind her stood your 3 year old who was nodding enthusiastically. 

You smiled. "Of course. Eunhye," you called to your daughter, "bring your brother to the couch." 

Eunhye grinned happily. "Seunghyung-ah. Let's go!" she said as she grasped her brother's hand. 

"Deh, noona!" Seunghyung said happily as he hopped onto the couch. 

"Okay, well, it was in Kindergarten." 

Flashback ~ 

You skipped happily into class after the quick restroom break. Knowing that it was snack time, you ran to your backpack and pulled out the cookies your older sister had baked for you the night before. Smiling happily, you chomped down on a couple cookies before getting thirsty. After a few minutes of thinking, you finally decided that milk was the best thing to have with cookies. Hopping off your seat, you walked up to your teacher and tugged on her patterned skirt. 

"Sasaeng-nim... Is there any milk today?" 

"Oh, you're a little too late. Jongup just got the last one." 

"Sasaeng-nim... Who's Jongup?" you questioned. She smiled and pointed to the dark haired boy sitting on the ground, milk carton beside him as he played with a toy dinosaur. You smiled and thanked your teacher before walking over to the boy. 

"Hi~ My name is ______." 

"I'm Jongup." 

"Jongup, can I have some of your milk?" 

He looked up at you quizically. He turned his head slightly, thinking about his answer, before spotting your cookies. He smiled. "Deh, if you share your cookies with me!" 

Now it was your turn to think. After a minute, you nodded. "Okay!" you said, smiling. 

"Okay! Do you want to play with me?" 

You nodded as you reached for a sip of his milk as he took a cookie from your bag. "Oppa, I want that dinosaur!" 

He nodded and handed you the dinosaur before grabbing another cookie. 

End of Flashback ~ 

"And, since then, we were best friends." You said, smiling. 

Suddenly, a low voice was heard. "And, since we were 14, I loved your omma." 

"APPA!" Eunhye screamed as she hopped off the couch and ran into her father's arms. Seunghyung followed his sister's example and jumped into Jongup's arms as well. 

You smiled. "When did you get back?" 

"Just right now." He said, smiling as he walked to the couch, kids in hand, as he placed a small chaste kiss on your forehead. "I missed you guys." 

"Appa, we missed you too!" Eunhye said, grinning as her father placed another kiss on her forehead. 

"Appa, tomorrow, can we play dinosaur?" Seunghyung asked, giving his father his adorable puppy dog eyes. 

"Of course, Seunghyung! I want the big one!" Jongup said, kissing his cheek. 

Seunghyung pouted. "Appa! That one is my favorite!" 

Jongup smiled as he placed the two of them on the ground. "Okay, fine. You can have that one! Only if you go upstairs with your noona and put on your pajamas." 

Seunghyung's eyes widened. "Noona! Let's go!" he said as he pulled his sister up the stairs. 

You smiled as Jongup approached you once again. "Ah, remember when I was that small?" 

"Of course," you answered. Placing a soft kiss on his lips, you said, "Oppa, I missed you. I love you." 

"I love you too. Now, let's go check up on them." He said as he entwined your hands. 

When you reached Eunhye's room, she was running around her room, looking for something. 

"Eunhye-ah, what are you looking for? Omma will help you." You said. 

"Omma, I need to find a dinosaur." 

"Why?" Jongup asked, confused. 

"Appa! It's because dinosaurs made you and omma fall in love. I need one for me and Hyunjae oppa!" She exclaimed. 

Jongup frowned. "No, Eunhye. You don't. Go to bed!" 

She pouted. "Deh, appa." 

Jongup kissed her cheek and tucked her in before shutting off her light and heading to Seunghyun's room, mumbling to himself about how he was going to kill Daehyun's kid. 

Happy Birthday Jongup oppa! You're finally 18 in American years! That makes you 3 years older than me. Oh well, I still have Zelo oppa. ^___^ Happy birthday, saranghae.