Yongguk 3

B.A.P Oneshot collection

'Hey babe, come over to the dorm at 3, okay?' you read. You smiled. It had been a week since you had last seen Yongguk becaue he was so busy recording for their B.A.P brand new album. You didn't bother to reply back since Yongguk knew you would be there anyway. You quickly glanced at the clock and it read 1:30. You decided that if you skipped lunch and just got straight to making Yongguk his favorite cookies, you could make it on time. He wasn't a big fan of sweets, but he always loved your cookies. Ignoring your grumbling stomach, you got to work as quickly as you could to gather the right ingredients. Quickly getting dressed, you rushed out of your apartment, cookies in hand to get to the dorms. You were running a bit late because the cookies took a little longer to bake than usual. Finally reaching the dorm at 3:15, you quickly adjusted your shirt and fixed your hair. Trying to stop breathing so hard, you knocked softly on the door. Hearing no response, you assumed your boyfriend had fallen asleep, so you slowly turned the knob. You strode into the living room, calling Yongguk's name. Suddenly, you dropped the box of cookies. There was your boyfriend, sitting on the couch, cuddling with some girl, while watching the same chick flick you tried to get him to watch with you--but he refused. 

The sudden noise shocked him as he turned around and his eyes widened upon seeing you. "______-ah...." he whispered. 

"Yah, Bang Yongguk! You left the front door wide--" Himchan stopped upon seeing you and the cookies on the floor. 

"Hyung!" Youngjae called as he walked in with the rest of the boys. They stopped in their tracks once they saw you and the other girl. 

"_____-ah..." Yongguk said once again. 

"Oppa, who's that ugly girl?" the strange girl said in a nasal voice. 

You scoffed. "Me? I'm just his ex-girlfriend." Yongguk's eyes widened. You wiped a tear. You refused to cry in front of them. 

"Oppa, why do you let your ex-girlfriend just walk around in your dorm?" 

You laughed bitterly. "Yongguk-sshi, if you're going to cheat on me, at least pick a smart, polite one who doesn't wear 7 gallons of perfume." You felt the tears coming as you walked passed the other boys, saying goodbye to them and getting on the elevator. Right when you began to break down as the elevator started to close, someone put the hand in between the doors, opening the elevator once again. You looked up, half-hoping and half-dreading to see Yongguk. It wasn't. It was the rest of the members. The 5 of them quickly stepped onto the elevator. 

"Noona~" Jongup called, crouching down beside you. 

"Don't cry, noona." Zelo said as he crouched down as well. The rest of the boys followed the maknaes' example. 

"Noona, please stop crying. We don't like to see you cry." Youngjae said. 

You scoffed. "Thanks for caring about me. But, maybe you should start warming up to that girl upstairs. She's going to replace me... she already did." 

"Never." Daehyun said. "You were our favorite. You'll always be." 

"Besides," Himchan started, putting his arm around you, "she's ugly and annoying and can't cook and well, she's not you."

You smiled slightly at the 5 boys. "Thanks guys, but try telling that to Yongguk. I can't handle this right now. So, I'm going to go. Don't forget to eat healthy. Himchan, don't stop nagging the boys--they need you. Daehyun, don't eat so much, okay? Youngjae, make sure you keep Jongup and Junhong studying. Jongup, don't let others be mean to you--just be you. Junhong, remember to grow up to be just like your hyungs. Be good. Bye guys." You said before getting off the elevator and waving to the six boys. You called your best friend and decided to crash at her place for the night. 

As you left, the 5 boys angrily stomped to their dorm--ready to give their hyung a piece of their mind. 

Himchan went in first, clutching the collar of Yongguk's shirt. "YAH! Don't you even care about what you did? She's gone. She's gone! After all you made her go through, this is how you're going to treat her? She was beat up when someone saw you together, she had to pretend she didn't even know you, she couldn't even go on real dates with you-- and this is how you repay her?" he furiously let go of his shirt before sending a look to the rest of the boys. 

"Hyung, I hate you right now. I can't believe what you did to noona. You know that I hate seeing her cry." Daehyun said. 

Yongguk looked at Youngjae and Jongup who in turn, growled at him in frustration. Suddenly, Junhong stood up. "HYUNG! WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING ANYTHING? YOU MUST BE HAPPY THAT YOU BROKE HER HEART SINCE YOU LIKE THAT GIRL NOW, RIGHT?" he yelled, pointing at the girl on the couch. She scoffed. Zelo growled and bent down to pick up the box of cookies you had dropped. 

Yongguk growled. "YAH! You think I don't know what I did? I HATE MYSELF FOR MAKING HER CRY." He bent down and grabbed the box from Junhong's hands. "She must have skipped lunch to make these." he whispered to himself. Suddenly, he punched the wall. "Minyoung, get out of my house. NOW! We're done." 

"Oppa--" 

"Please get out of our house, or else I will have to call the police because you are trespassing." Youngjae said, matter-of-factly. She turned to glare at Youngjae before stomping out. 

Yongguk slammed his hand against the wall once again before dropping to the ground. "I'm such an idiot. She probably hates me. I hate me. You guys hate me." He pulled out a cookie and took a bite of the broken cookie. He felt a tear escape his eye as he continued to eat the cookie. "I'm so sorry, ______-ah. I love you..." Finally deciding to get you back, he stood up and grabbed his coat and cell phone. The boys watched him leave and decided it was better if he went alone--but they still followed silently. Yongguk walked to your house quickly and knocked on the door. No response. He tried desperately to call and text you, but nothing. He stood outside of your house and waited. 

The next day, you your phone only to find 206 new messages from Yongguk and 159 missed calls from him. You sighed and tried to stay strong as you walked back to your house. You hugged your thin sweater a little closer to your body as the snow fell. Plugging in your headphones, you listened to B.A.P and quietly sang and rapped along--thinking of Yongguk the whole time. Finally you reached your front door, you searched for your pockets for the key. After looking for about a minute, you heard a deep voice behind you and felt a warm sweater hanging on your shoulders. 

"You always keep it in your front pants pocket." he said. 

You turned around and your eyes watered slightly at seeing Yongguk at such a close proximity. "Um. Thanks. I-I should go now..." you said backing up. 

He grabbed your arm. "No, just hear me out. Please." You nodded hesitantly as you felt some tears slipping. He wiped your face with his hands. "Please, give me another chance. I know I don't deserve one-- heck, I barely even deserve this conversation with you right now. I know I messed up and I'm really sorry. I don't know what made me go out with her. Please. Believe me. You're the one I want to be with--forever. I love you so much. Just give me another chance. I've been waiting here since 5 last night. Please, can't we just start over?" 

You looked deep into his eyes. He wasn't lying. You slowly put your hand out as your voice cracked and you tried to smile. "Hi, I'm ________. Nice to meet you." 

"Hi, I'm Yongguk. And, I think this is what love at first sight feels like," he smiled.