Breaking Up

Back To You

 

Yuri's P.O.V
 
Tiffany, Taeyeon and I walked into the practice room we would use for these next three days. Jessica wasn't here cause she was sick and the doctor recommended that she'd stay in bed. First Tiffany practiced her songs by herself, since Jessica wasn't there, I saw Taeyeon drooling over her. 
 
"Wow Tiffany, you did a great job," I say when she's done, she smiles.
 
"Thanks Yuri, I'll be right back, I'm gonna call Jessica to see how she's doing," Tiffany walks out of the practice room and Taeyeon and I start rehersing. I keep looking at the door, waiting for Tiffany to come back so I could ask her how Jessica's doing.
 
"Yuri! Focus!" Taeyeon says, I look away from the door to her.
 
"Huh?" I ask, she rolls her eyes playfully and we start practicing again. 
 
Tiffany comes back after a few minutes, I decide to ask her about Sica after rehersal. 
 
                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Taeyeon and I were practicing our last couple of songs when I fell and twisted my ankle. "Yuri are you okay!" Tiffany asked.
 
"Yeah I'm okay," Taeyeon kneeled down beside me.
 
"Can you stand up?" she asked me. I nodded and tried to stand up but failed.
 
"Oww! It hurts!" I yelled loudly.
 
"Let me help," Taeyeon picks me up, I wrap my arms around her neck and she carries me all the way to the van in which we came in, Tiffany follows us.
 
"I think we should go home and have Yuri's ankle checked," Tiffany says as she gets in behind us. Taeyeon nods in agreement.
 
"I'm fine, really, we don't need a doctor" I try to convince them.
 
 
                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Taeyeon's P.O.V
 
When we arrived back at our hotel our manager also insisted that a doctor should come check Yuri's ankle. Tiffany went to her room to check on Jessica while our manager went to call the doctor. "Are you okay Yuri?" I asked her. 
 
She nods, "I need to tell you something Taeyeon," she says.
 
"Okay. What is it?" I ask her. 
 
"I think we should 'break up' and try to really go after Jessica and Tiffany." 
 
"Your right," I agree, she smiles and hugs me.
 
"Good luck Tae," she says and I repeat the same words to her.
 
Now the little lie Yuri and I invented is over, it's time to really fight for the two girls we love.
 
                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The doctor examined Yuri's ankle and confirmed that it was broken, if she rest the doctor said she should be able to dance on next weeks shows.
 
"So I can't dance this week at all?" Yuri asked again. 
 
"Yes that's what the doctor said, now you just rest," our manager said.
 
"But what about the interview, it's in an hour."
 
"I guess it'll just be Taeyeon and Tiffany, since Jessica is sick," a smile formed on Yuri's lip, she winked at me secretly.
 
"Aigoo, okay oppa, I guess I'll just rest," Yuri laid back down and closed her eyes, knowing her she's probably going to go see Jessica right after we're gone. 
 
                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Tiffany and I are inside the studio, since Jessica and Yuri aren't there we got to share a dressing room. We're currently getting our make-up done. "Is Yuri okay?" Tiffany asks me. 
 
I close my eyes as my make-up artist instructed, "Yeah, she's good, what about Jessica?" I ask. 
 
"She's alright" Tiffany answers. 
 
After we're done getting ready everyone leaves us alone. Tiffany leans her head on my shoulder. "Do you think Jessica would like this?" I ask her. 
 
"We're not doing anything wrong," she says, I secretly smile. We stay like this, in a comfortable silence until we're called on stage for our interview.
 
 
                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Tiffany's P.O.V
 
We're halfway through our interview when the lady starts asking us about relationships. "So Tiffany your with Jessica right?" she asks.
 
 I nod and smile, "Yes, I am," I say not wanting to go into detail.
 
"And how's your relationship?" she asks.
 
"We're doing good, and we're both happy," I give her a short answer. She smiles and turns away from me to Taeyeon.
 
"What about you Taeyeon, recently you and Yuri confirmed that you've been dating for over 2 years now, even though you guys have been very secretive about it," the interviewer now asks Taeyeon about her relationship status.
 
"Yes, we were going out for over two years, but unfortunately we broke up," the whole studio becomes shock, just like me, inside I'm smiling.
 
Taeyeon notices the confused faces of everyone, "Yuri and I think we're better as friends, and even though we broke up we're still very close," she smiles after giving her answer.
 
The interviewer asks, "So will it be awkward working together now? Will you two, as a duo, break up?" 
 
Taeyeon shakes her head, "It'll never get awkward between Yuri and I, we've been friends for so long now that nothing could really break our strong bond, and we'll always have that to lean on, and despite the break-up we're still there for each other" she says and smiles.
 
The interviewr turns to the camera, "Well unfortuanatley that's all the time we have for today. Thanks for watching and thanks to our special guest Taeyeon and Tiffany" Taeyeon and I smile at the camera and wave goodbye. 
 
                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After the interview I pull Taeyeon aside. "Why did you tell my you and Yuri broke up?" I ask. 
 
"Did I have too?" she asked with a smile, I guess she didn't have to.
 
"No, just I didn't even notice" I say.
 
"I guess your happy about that huh?" she asks, I look at her.
 
"What do you mean?" I ask trying to hide that inside I'm dying of happiness. 
 
She just smiles, "Wanna go to lunch with me?" she asked suddenly, I nod and smile.
 
 
                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Jessica's P.O.V
 
I slowly open my eyes when I hear my door being knocked on. I get up and open it to find Yuri standing there. "Hey Sica!" she smiles brightly. I return a weak smile.
 
"I thought you were at the interview," I say.
 
"I was suppose to, but I broke my ankle, I had to rest it," she says.
 
"Oh then come in" I step aside and she wobbles inside, without asking she lays down on my bed, I smile and join her, making sure there's a gap between us.
 
Yuri looks around the room. "What are you looking for?" I ask her. She shakes her head.
 
"Nothing, so how are you and Tiffany doing?" she ask, my smile turns upside down.
 
"We've been arguing a little," I answer honsetly. 
 
"Oh, that's too bad," she says, I nod.
 
"How are you and Taeyeon?" I ask, only to be polite, cause honsetly I didn't wanna hear about it.
 
"Oh we broke up," she says.
 
"What!" I blurt out. 
 
She nods, "We're better of as friends."
 
I try hard to hide my smile
 
Yuri and I talk for a little longer, but I start growing teird. "Why don't you rest for a while?" Yuri says, noticing that I'm teird.
 
I nod, "But stay here," I close my eyes.
 
After 20 minutes, I still can't sleep knowing Yuri is there. I'm about to open my eyes when I feel something on my lips, Yuri was kissing me! She probably thought I was asleep. I keep my eyes closed as Yuri pulls away.