Two-Timer!?!?!

Back To You

 

Tiffany's P.O.V
 
I walk in my room next morning after a quick rehersal. I see my manager there. "Hello oppa," I say as I walk in. He turns to face me, I look next to him and see a doctor.
 
"Tiffany, I need to speak with you," my manager says. He points at the door and we both walk out to the hallway. 
 
"What is this?" he asks as she pulls out a magazine from behind his back.I take it from him, and see Taeyeon and I on the front cover.
 
"Omo, the park, I totally frogot," I whisper as I look at the picture where I'm on top of Taeyeon, my face only inches apart from hers. I look back up at my manager and see that he's mad.
 
"I'm sorry, this won't happen again," I say, he grabs the magazine and puts it away.
 
"I hope not, it's bad for your image and it would be worst if Jessica found out about this," he says seriously, I nod, understanding what he means.
 
"So? What should I do?" I ask. 
 
I've already made up my mind, I wanna be with Taeyeon.
 
"What do you mean?" he asks.
 
"I mean.....I'm in love......with Taeyeon," I'm almost afraid to say it. He looks at me with a shocked face.
 
"Oh Tiffany! You can't be, what about Jessica? What about her health problem?" he says. 
 
"What health problem?" I ask, now very concerned.
 
"She didn't tell you?" he asks me. 
 
I shake my head, "She just said she was sick."
 
My manager sighs heavily, "The doctor said he can't identify what the problem is yet, but Jessica isn't just sick, she's not going to be strong for a long time, the reality is her body is getting weaker everyday. We can't upset her or stress her out. I can't tell you to forget about Taeyeon, but just keep in mind that Jessica, she isn't well." I feel tears in my eyes. 
 
Now, I can't just leave, on one hand, there's my best friend, but on the other is the person I truly love. 
 
"I need to take a walk, excuse me," I leave before my manager can say anything else. 
 
                                                                                           ----------
 
I walk to the park where Taeyeon and I where at yesterday. I sit on the bench and start to think things through, but I'm quickly distracted. I hear two people laughing. I turn around and see a couple going down the slide. I smile and watch them.
 
"Oppa! Come on!" I hear a familiar voice, I look closer at the couple.
 
"Taeyeon! Wait up!" I hear the guy say as he follows her. 
 
That's MY Taetae!  
 
I stand up and look closer, I see them kiss!
 
I can't control myself, I walk up to them.
 
"Taeyeon! You.....liar!" I yell as I walk up to them. I see them turn to face me.
 
 
                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Taeyeon's P.O.V
 
After me and Yonghwa oppa play around in the park,  going down the slide like little kids and chasing each other I wanted to ask why he really called me. 
 
"Oppa! Come on!" I yell as I walk away from the playground.
 
I hear him run towards me, "Taeyeon! Wait up!"
 
Yonghwa oppa and I walk around the  the park, he said he needed relatioship advice. "So, what's the problem, are you two fighting?" I ask.
 
He shakes his head, "No, Seohyun and I are fine, we're great actually. I just needed advice cause I'm going to ask her to marry me," he says. I smile brightly.
 
"OMO! Congratulations!" I hug him tightly, until I hear and angry Tiffany.
 
"Taeyeon! You.....liar!" she yells, Yonghwa and I turn to face her. I walk up to her.
 
"Fany, what are you talking about?" I ask calmly, not wanting to create a scene.
 
"You know what I mean! You say you love me but then you go arund kissing other guys!" he yelling is growing louder, I turn to Yonghwa oppa. He looks confused.
 
"We weren't kissing, I was hugging him," I say. 
 
Tiffany rolls her eyes, "Well I'm so stupid for believing you Taeyeon! After 6 years how could I think you still felt this way. Your just a two-timer!" she yells then she walks away.
 
I feel my get watery, "How dare you say that when you won't even let me explain!" I yell, she just keeps walking away. I walk towards Yonghwa.
 
"Tae, are you okay?" he asks, I nod and wipe away a few tears. 
 
"You can help me later, let's get you home now," he says, then we walk towards his car together.
 
 
 
 
 
This was a very short update, but I will update again later today.