Getting Weaker

Back To You

 

Jessica's P.O.V
 
After our interview I headed backstage, I walked by Yuri's dressing room, the door was wide open.
 
"Jessica!" she called out my name, I turned to face her.
 
"What's up?" I ask with a smile on my face.
 
"I need your help with something, do you mind?" she asked.
 
I shook my head, "Of course not, what do you need help with?" I asked as I follow her inside her dressing room. She sits down, I sit across from her.
 
"Taeyeon and I are taking Sunny and Yoona on a date, but we have no idea on what we should do," she said, I nodded.
 
Yoona is so lucky.
 
"Well, since you were saying how full of energy and happy Yoona is, I think you should take her somewhere where she can be loud and energetic, and just act goofy" of course I could give Yuri bad advice if I wanted, but she doesn't desrve that.
 
She smiles wide, "Thanks Jessica, your right," I look at her as she smiles, I missed her smile so much.
 
"Well, I better go," I try to stand up but can't, instead I fall. Yuri gets up quickly and helps me.
 
"Jessica, are you alright?" she ask, I just nod.
 
My body must be getting weak again, but I don't want anyone to know about my condition. 
 
"I'm just clumsy, don't worry," I smile and hold on to the wall as I walk out of her dressing room. Once I'm out and far away, I start breathing hard, my body gets weaker and my heart seems to be slowling down. I fall down again, but this time I can't stand up.
 
"HELP ME!" I yell, but my voice cracks. 
 
I needed help, my body was in so much pain, and I could feel my body giving up on me slowly. 
 
 
                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Taeyeon's P.O.V
 
After leaving Tiffany, I walked to Yuri's dressing room. On my way there I heard someone, who sounded like Jessica. I continued to walk through the building, until I found her lifeless body on the ground, I ran to her and tried to wake her up. 
 
"Jessica! Wake up!" I yelled, there was no response. I quickly picked her up and carried her ouside, I put her in the back seat of my car and drove to the nearest hospital.
 
Once we arrived there, I took her to the emergency room, the doctors took her from my arms and placed her on a hospital cart. I watch as the roll her inside a room. 
 
I hope she'll be okay.
 
I get my cell phone out and call her manager, he says he's coming right over. 
 
I sit in the waiting room, and wait for her manager to show, when he does he walks stright to me.
 
"How is she? Is she okay?" he asks.
 
"The doctors still haven't told me anything, I just found her on the floor, I think she fainted," I say.
 
He sighs, "It must be her illness again, she's getting weaker."
 
I look at him, "What illness? Is she okay?" I asks. 
 
He shakes his head, "Jessica doesn't want anyone to know about it, but you should ask her." 
 
I nod, "I will ask."
 
                                                                                      ---------- 
 
After a few hours the doctor allowed us to see Jessica, her manager went first, since he needed to leave soon. While he was visiting her I waited. I felt people starring at me, I think it's because I was still wearing my stage costume. 
 
"I have to leave Taeyeon, would you mind looking after Jessica for a while?" he asks after visiting her.
 
"I'd love too," I smile, he thanks me and leaves. 
 
When he's gone, I walk into Jessica's room, her and I don't really talk much, but she did use to be one of my good friends, and I'm worried about her.
 
"Jessica?" I whisper as I close the door behind me, she turns to face me. 
 
Her face is pale, she looks really skinny and weak.
 
"Hi Taeyeon," she weakly says. I smile and walk towards her.
 
"My manager told me you brought me here, thanks" she says, she gives me a weak smile.
 
"It's no problem," I sit on the chair right next to her bed, "how are you feeling?"
 
"I'm okay, probably just a minor problem, nothing to worry about," she tries to lie, but I know inside she's in pain.
 
"Jessica, we use to be best friends, don't lie to me," I say, she stays quiet for a while, but then she started crying. 
 
I hug her tightly and she hugs me back. 
 
"Taeyeon, I don't know what to do, the doctors don't know what illness I have, all I know is, I'm getting weaker everyday," she says in between her sobs, at this moment, I'm also crying.
 
"Don't worry Jessica, you'll get through this," I try to sound as positive as I can. She hugs me even tighter.
 
"Taeyeon.....I haven't told anyone.....but the truth is, if they don't figure out what's wrong with me soon.....I could die," her voice cracks as she says the last words. 
 
I wipe away my tears, I needed to be strong for my friend, "Your not going to die, I promise you."
 
 
                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
 
Tiffany's manger called her and told her about Jessica's condition, Yuri and Tiffany raced to the hospital together. Once there, Tiffany went in to talk to Jessica.
 
"Hey Sica, are you alright?" Tiffany asked. Jessica nodded and looked away.              
 
"Fany, I know you still like Taeyeon, and the truth is.....I still love Yuri," Jessica whispers the last part. Tiffany nods.
 
"So I guess, this is you way of breaking up with me?" Tiffany asks. Jessica nods.
 
"Good luck Fany, get Taeyeon to love you again," Jessica says. Tiffany nods and hugs her friend.
 
"Good luck to you too" Tiffany says. They both talk a while longer before Tiffany walks outside.
 
"What happened?" Yuri asked as she quickly stood up, she had been concerned about Jessica.
 
"We broke up," Tiffany said bluntly, she walked to where the two girls wereand sat in the middle, Yuri quickly left to go see Jessica.
 
"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked, reffering to the break-up.
 
"Yes, I'm okay."
 
The two girls sat there in silence, when visitng hours were over they both said bye to Jessica, but Yuri insisted that she wanted to stay with the ice princess all night.                                                                              
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry that it's such a short update