Will You Marry Me?

Back To You

 

Taeyeon was in front of Sunny's house, waiting for her to come out. Today was Sunny's birthday, and it was today that Taeyeon would propose to Sunny. She fortunately, had the help of her best friend Yuri, and she eventually convinced Jessica to help her out also.

"Hey Tae!" Sunny said when she stepped out of the house. Taeyeon smiled and kissed her girlfriend. Sunny smiles and kisses back and pulls away after a few minutes. "Hi Sunny, ready to go?" Taeyeon asks. Her girlfriend nods and smiles. Taeyeon takes her hand and walks her to the car, she opens the door for her and closes it when she's inside.

"Let's go," Taeyeon says, she starts driving towards Sunny's favorite restaurant for lunch. "What are we going to do today Tae?" Sunny asked. Taeyeon smiled, but kept looking at the road straight ahead, "It's a surprise."

They arrived at Sunny's favorite restaurant. The two girls walked in together holding hands. When they walked in, all of Sunny's favorites were on the table. "OMO Tae!" Sunny smiled cutely. "Come on, let's go eat," Taeyeon says, she grabs her girlfriend's hand and they walk to the table together.

"I'm sorry we haven't been able to be together a lot lately," Sunny apologized. "It's okay, today is your birthday and it's going to be perfect and everything will be worth it," Taeyeon beamed. Sunny smiled a her girlfriend, she was excited to find out what else Taeyeon had planned for their date today.

After their lunch, the two girl went to the sea. It was late in the afternoon. When they got there, it was empty, but Yuri and Jessica had set up the whole thing perfectly and romantically. Just like Taeyeon had asked them too.

"Oh Taeyeon, it's so beautiful," Sunny said. Taeyeon smiled, "Happy birthday Sunny, I love you," Taeyeon says. Sunny smiles and kisses her girlfriend, "I love you too Taeyeon, so so so much! And thanks, this is the best birthday ever," Sunny replies. "Don't thank me yet, it's going to get better," Taeyeon says confidently, she picks Sunny up and runs to the water. Sunny laughs as she tightly holds on to her girlfriend.

 

                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jessica arrived home later that afternoon, with Yuri. "Hey Jessica," Tiffany says, "Hey Yuri, where were you guys?" she asks. "Helping Taeyeon, she's finally going to do it," Yuri replies back. "Do what?" Tiffany asks. "Propose....to Sunny," Jessica says. Tiffany nods and smiles, she tries to act happy, "Wow, that's great!" she says.

Jessica angrily shakes her head, "Why are you lying to yourself Tiffany?" she asks. "What are you talking about Sica?" Tiffany asks innocently. "You know what I'm talking about! You love Taeyeon, you always have and you always will. But your to full of yourself and your pride is too big that you can't admit it!" Jessica yells. "Shut up Jessica! Stop trying to help, stop pretending you know everything, cause you don't!" Tiffany screams back.

"Well at least I fight for the people I love," Jessica says. Tiffany rolls her eyes, "You didn't fight for Yuri, she was with Yoona, and she was happy with her. But because you were dying,  out of sympathy, she broke up with her and went back to you, she doesn't really love you" Tiffany speaks without thinking. She sees her best friend cry, something that Jessica doesn't do very often. Instantly she regrets what she just said to her best friend.

Jessica pushes Tiffany out of her way and runs to her room, and locks herself in. Tiffany looks at Yuri, "I'm sorry," she whispers. "You had no right to say that Tiffany," Yuri says. She walks to Jessica room and knocks on the door. "Sica, open up," Yuri says. "Go away!" Jessica yells back.

Tiffany walks to her room and locks herself also. "Your so stupid Tiffany," she says to herself. Not only did she lose her two friends and possibly damage their relationship, she also lost Taeyeon, the love of her life, and all because of her stupid pride.

 

                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon and Sunny were sitting by the sea, the water hit their feet and the sun was setting. Taeyeon stood up and wrote 'I love you' on the sand. Sunny smiled when she saw it. This was the moment and Taeyeon knew it. "Sunny, I love you so much. Your everything I ever wanted, I want to spend the rest of my life with you," Taeyeon got the ring out of her pocket and opened the nice box in which the ring was in. Sunny's eyes widen, Taeyeon smiled and got down on one knee, she then took Sunny's hand, "Sunny, will you marry me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't freak out, there will be TaeNy at the end.