Tiffany's Ring

Back To You

 

"Hello? Fany? Are still there?" Taeyeon was still on the phone. She gave up and hung up, she decided she would just go ask her in person. She got ready and drove to Tiffany's house. She got out of her car and walked up to TIffany's house. She knocked on the door and waited for a response. 
 
Meanwhile Tiffany was still in shock, all she could do was silently cry. When she heard her door being knocked on she slowly stood up from her bed and peeked through the window to see who it was. She saw Taeyeon, the person she least wanted to see right now. The young girl quickly wiped away her tears and fixed herself up before opening the door. "Hey Taetae!" Tiffany tried to sound like her cheerful self.
 
"Hey, took you long enough to open!" Taeyeon said as she walked in. Tiffany smiled and closed the door. Taeyeon already sat down, Tiffany sat across from her. "So, are you going to help me or not?" Taeyeon asked. "With what?" Tiffany asked. "Picking out an engagement ring!" Taeyeon yelled. Tiffany smiled and nodded, "Of course I'll help, you need my expert advice!" 
 
When Tiffany was done getting ready, the two girls left to the most expensive jewlery store Taeyeon could think of. "What kind of ring do you think Sunny will like?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon. The short girl shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know, that's why I brought you along," she replied. "Okay, but you better not expect me to choose one, I'm only going to help," Tiffany says. 
 
When they get to the jewlery store, they see a bunch of rings. "There's so many, how am I suppose to pick one?" Taeyeon asks. Tiffany's smiles wide, she grabs Taeyeon's hands and drags her through the shop. "They're all so beautiful!" Tiffany says, her eyes sparkle as she looks at all the rings. "I wonder how I'll get propsed too?" Tiffany asks. 
 
The two girls look around the store for a long time. Taeyeon comes across a ring that she thinks is perfect, it's simple silver band with a small pink diamond. She picks it up. It was beautiful, but it didn't remind her of Sunny, when she saw it, she tought of only Tiffany. She put it back down and glanced at it again before looking at other rings. 
 
The two girls continued to look around the shop, many times Taeyeon came around Tiffany's ring. She even started calling it Tiffany's ring. "Taetae! I found the perfect ring!" Tiffany yelled. Taeyeon ran to her. Tiffany smiled brightly and held it up, "Isn't it beautiful?" she asked as she held up the same rign Taeyeon had comed across for over 100 times. "It's really-" Taeyeon looked at Tiffany's ring and nodded, "beautiful," she said finishing her sentence. Tiffany handed it to her. "But not the right one," Taeyeon said handing it back. Tiffany stuck her tongue out at Taeyeon playfully and put the ring back.
 
They continued their serch and finally found a ring for Sunny. "Thanks for your help Fany," Taeyeon smiled and hugged her friend. Tiffany smiled and hugged her back when inside she felt her heart breaking.
 
 
                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"I think Taeyeon is making a huge mistake!" Jessica said as she walked back and forth. Yuri looked at her girlfrriend. "Well, we can't stop her Sica, it's what she wants," she says. Jessica jumps on the bed. "We can't stop her, but we should try to get Fany and Tae back together, everyone execpt them two, knows they still love each other," the ice princess says. 
 
Yuri shakes her head and takes a deep breath, "I say we stay out of it. Fany seems happy with Wooyoung." Jessica stands up on the bed, "That's an act, I know it! They love each other Yuri, I know it!" Jessica yells.