Forever

Back To You

"Ready Sica?" Yuri asked Jessica as they sat on a plane. Jessica was tightly holding Yuri's hand. She looked at her girlfriend and nodded. She was ready, Jessica had prepared herself for the worst. 

Yuri leaned over and gave Jessica a kiss on the lips, Jessica kissed back, wanting to savor the moment. After she pulled away, the ice princess took Yuri's hand in hers and rested her head on her girlfriends shoulder. "Yuri, I know you don't wanna talk about this...but what if I die?" Jessica asked. Yuri knew that her and Jessica would eventually have this talk, but she was trying to avoid it as much as possible. For a long tie she stayed quiet, as if she didn't hear Jessica's question. "Yuri, what if I die?" the blonde asked again. 

Yuri looked at Jessica with tears rolling down her face, "I don't know, I just...I don't want to loose you Jessica," Yuri cried out. Jessica hugged Yuri tightly, that about all she could do. She knew what Yuri wanted to hear, Yuri wanted to hear that everyting would be fine, but that was a lie. No one knew if the surgery would work, they only knew that if it didn't Jessica could die this week. 

Yuri wiped away her tears and tried her best to smile for Jessica. "I love you," she whispers. Jessica smiles back and repeats the three words. 

"Remember those letters we wrote for each other at the hospital?" Jessica asked. Yuri replied by smiply nodding. 

"Let's read them to each other now," Jessica said pulling out the letter she had written for Yuri out of her jean pockets. Yuri does the same and pulls out the letter she wrote for Jessica. 

"I'll go first," Jessica says. She opens her letter and looks down as she reads.

 

 

To: Yuri
From: Jessica
 
Yuri, I love you. Thank-you for everything. For being by my side, for helping me be happy again and for loving me so much. If should die, don't cry over me too much, just feel happy that you were the one who made my last days full of happiness. And if I die, find someone else that'll love you. Before anything happens, I'll tell you three things you've taught me. One you taught me to smile, to really smile. Two, you taught me how to be kind and caring. And three, you taught me how to love. I'll always love you and look out for you, my Kwon Yuri. We'll always be forever.
 
After reading her letter tears fall from both Jessica and Yuri's eyes. "Your turn," Jessica says as she quickly wipes her tears away. Yuri opens her letter up and starts reading it.
 
To: Jessica
From: Yuri
 
When I found out that you were back after 6 long years, I felt happy, I wanted to see you and hold you again. My heart broke again when I found out you were already with someone else. I wanted you to be happy, so I started to distant myself from you, when the reality was I still wanted you. Even when I was with Yoona, even when you left me for 6 years and even when you were with Tiffany, I kept secretly loving and watching out for you. Jessica, I love you so much, and I can't loose you after we just got back together. Please be strong, and get well so we can spend the rest of our lives together. I love you, and no matter what, I'll always love you. You are my forever
 
Jessica wiped tears away from her girlfriends cheeks and smiled. "You really want to spend the rest of you life with me?" she asked. Yuri smiled back and nodded. 
 
"Then, I'll do my best to get better, for us," Jessica said. Yuri smiled again. "Now that we've talked about it, let's not think about it anymore," Jessica says. Yuri nods agreeing with Sica.
 
The rest of the way there, is more happy and full of laughter as the two girls try to forget about the surgery.
 
 
 
                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Tiffany and Taeyeon still had to continue their hectic schedules. "I can't believe I have to work, I should be cheking up on Sica right now," Tiffany complained to her boyfriend who was backstage with her. 
 
"I think she'll be okay Tiffany, you said it yourself, she's a fighter," Wooyoung said, trying to comfort his girlfriend. Tiffany nodded and leaned he head against her boyfriends shoulder. 
 
"Thanks for being here Wooyoung," the girl says. He smiles and kisses the top of her head. 
 
"I'll be here whenever you need me, I promise," he replied Tiffany smiled and kissed his cheek. They still hadn't shared a real kiss on the lips, both were afraid to make the first move.
 
"Tiffany, they're ready for us," Taeyeon said as she walked in without knocking. Tiffany looked away from Wooyoung and nodded. 
 
"Just a minute," Tiffany said. She turned back to Wooyoung and smiled. "Why don't you stand in the audince, so I can see you," Tiffany said to Wooyoung. He just nodded.
 
"Okay, I'll go now, good luck," he leaned down and kissed Tiffany's forehead, and Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she watched. 
 
"Hurry up!" the short girl walked over to them and draged Tiffany out of the room. She didn't realize how roughly she was holding Tiffany's wrist.
 
"Taeyeon! Your hurting me!" Tiffany screamed as she yanked her arm away from the shorter girl.