Friends

Back To You

Yuri came to the hospital early next morning to pick up Jessica. The ice princess was already awake, waiting for her girlfriend to show up. "Sica!" Yuri yelled as she walked in. Jessica looked up and smiled brightly. Yuri ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"Yuri, what took you so long?" the ice princess pouted. Yuri smiled when she saw how cute Jessica looked. Yuri kissed Jessica's cheek. "You look so cute! And I'm so sorry but they don't let visitors in until now," the younger girl explained.

Jessica smiled, "Well your here now, so let go," she said. Yuri nodded and walked out to sign release forms. She came back and after one lasy check up, she took her ice princess back to their hotel.

When they arrived Jessica threw herself on the bed and smiled. "Finally, no more hospital bed!" she said. Yuri laid down next to her and looked up at the tile on the celing.

 The two girls stayed like that for a long time. Jessica looked over at Yuri and rolled on top of her. Yuri smiled and wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist. "I love you, Sica."

Jessica leaned down and kissed Yuri. The younger girl happily kissed back. After a while Jessica's tongue glided across her girlfriends bottom lip, wanting entrence which Yuri granted her. The two girls tongues battled for dominance. Before long the two girls clothes were scattered on the floor.

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning Tiffany woke up feeling sad and depressed. She forced herself to get out of bed and she walked down to her living and was shocked to see Taeyeon was still there, sleeping. Tiffany sighed and walked over to the sleeping girl on the couch. She kneeled down besides her and shock her gentely. "Taeyeon wake up," Tiffany softly whispered into Taeyeon's ear. The sleeping girl didn't wake up, she just smiled. Tiffany poked Taeyeon, "Wake up Taetae," the mushroom said a little louder this time.

Taeyeon's eyes slowly opened, she looked up and smiled when she saw Tiffany. Tiffany smiled back, showing off the eye smile that Taeyeon loved so much. The older girl placed her hand on Tiffany's cheek. Tiffany closed her eyes. "Fany, I don't care if your with Wooyoung, but please can we be friends?" Taeyeon asks.

 Tiffany smiles and nods, "Yes, we can be friends," she replies. Taeyeon feels happy that she can be in Tiffany's life again, but it's still depresing to think that Tiffany is in love with Wooyoung, not her. But atleast she still had her girlfriend, Sunny.

Tiffany sat on Taeyeon's lap, "If we're friends, I can sit on your lap, right?" she asked shyly. Taeyeon just nodded and let her hands rest on her side.

 The mushroom slowly wraped her arms around Taeyeon's neck. "And if I can do this, then you can...wrap your arms around my waist," Tiffany said slowly and shyly. Taeyeon's eyes half widen.

"Right now?" Taeyeon asked nerveously. The mushroom smiled and nodded. The dorky girl quickly and awkwardly wraped her arms around Tiffany's waist, causing the younger girl to laugh hysterically.

"Your still so cute Taetae," Tiffany says as she presses her forehead against Taeyeon's.