I'm Lonely

Back To You

 

~One Month Later

Jessica hugged her girlfriend again. "I'll call you everyday, I promise," Jessica says. Yuri wiped away a few of her tears, she wanted to stay strong for Jessica. "Jessica, we have to go," her manager says. "I'll be there oppa," she says. The ice princess kisses Yuri quickly, "Bye Yuri, one year will be over before you know it!" Jessica tries to sound positive, but inside she is also hurting. Jessica lets go of Yuri's hand and walks away. She looks back a few times, Yuri smiles and waves. When she can no longer see Jessica, Yuri breaks down. Her tears fall freely and they can't be stopped.

Jessica gets on the plane, her manager sits beside her, tears also roll down her cheeks. "Are you okay Jessica?" her manager asks. Jessica nods, "I'm just going to miss her so much," she says. "You'll see her again soon," he says. Jessica looks out the window. "I'll be back Yuri," she whispers. The ice princess tightly holds on to her favorite teddy bear that had given her.

 

                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon and Sunny had scheduled their wedding, they would get married in a year, and they were very busy planning. Taeyeon was happy about getting married, but she still missed her mushroom so much. Every night she thought about her sweet kisses. She thought about the passionate night they shared together. She still hadn't heard from Tiffany or read the letter she had left her.

 

Taeyeon sat on her bed, she knew she had to pick up Sunny soon, but she wasn't feeling her best right now. She was lonely. "You should call me when your lonely, I get lonely too." Tiffany's beautiful husky voice kept echoing in her mind. She took a deep breath and picked up her cell phone. She dialed Tiffany's number, but unfortunately there was no answer.  Taeyeon put her cell phone in her pocket and got up from her bed. She saw the letter Tiffany left her, but walked by it, without looking at it twice. She walks into her bathroom and washes her face. Then she sits on her couch. Memories start flashing back.

 

~Flashback

"Yuri! I don't wanna see Tiffany!" Taeyeon yelled as she tried to pull her hand free. "You don't wanna see me TaeTae?" a husky voice from behind asked. Yuri and Taeyeon turned around to see Tiffany. Taeyeon just stayed quiet, "Can we go?" she whispers to Yuri. Yuri ignores her and hugs Tiffany, "I missed you so much!" she says when her and Tiffany are in a tight embrace. Tiffany smiles, "Me too!" she replies. They pull away from their hug. Taeyeon looks away, "Yuri, I'm gonna go wait in our dressing room, don't be late, we have lunch with Kangin oppa and Minho oppa," Taeyeon turned to walk away. "TaeTae, wait!" Tiffany grabs Taeyeon's hand. "Can we talk?" she asks.

~End of Flashback

 

Taeyeon tries to block the thought of Tiffany, but instead she starts remembering more.

 

~Flashback

"But Taeyeon, we were together for almost 3 years, didn't it mean nothing to you? At least enough that we could have a good friendship?" Tiffany asked. "Those years meant everything to me, how dare you question that when your the one who left me," Taeyeon stands up and begins to walk away. "Stop Taeyeon, I'm not done," Tiffany also stands up and pins her against the wall, their faces are only inches apart. "Let me go," she says as she struggles to get free, Tiffany shakes her head. "No, I was stupid before, I admit it's my fault that I lost you, but now I just wanna be your friend. Please let me," Tiffany is looking into her eyes. Tayeon finally gets out of Tiffany's grip. "I don't need a friend, and I don't need your sympathy," the older girl looks clearly angry. Tears roll down Tiffany's cheeks, "You said I was the one, you said you'd always support me and wait for me" she says. Taeyeon looks at her, "Are you serious right now Tiffany? What if I had waited, after these long 6 years, would it had changed anything?" she questioned. Tiffany just look down."If I had waited these 6 years, it wouldn't have changed anything, you'd still be with Jessica, and I'd be the pathetic hopeless romantic!" Taeyeon yelled. Tiffany continued to cry, "Maybe if you had waited, I would have left Jessica!" she yell out.

~End of Flashback

 

Tears roll down Taeyeon's cheek. She finally picks up the letter from Tiffany and opens it. She slowly unfolds it and takes a deep breath before reading it. She starts reading it.

 

Dear Taetae,

Hi, I'm leaving Korea, I don't think I'll be coming back. I wanted to congratulate you, I know you finally proposed to Sunny. I know you'll be a great and handsome husband, hehe. Have a happy life with her.

Since I'll probably never see you again, I want you to tell you my true feelings. First, I don't regret that night we made love, or at least I think that's what we did, I don't know if it was just to you. Two, I love you, but I was too scared to admit it. Three, I think about you all the time, and I always hoped someday it would be us who would get married, I know I'm too late now, but since we'll never meet again, I can finally say this to you.

Please have a great wedding, and please be happy with Sunny. I'm leaving so that nothing can ruin your wedding day or your engagement. I love you Kim Taeyeon, I always will. Don't forget me, okay? Bye. Stay handsome, hehe.

Love,

Your Mushroom

 

After finishing reading the note, Taeyeon picks up her phone. It rings one, twice, three time, four times and then she hears her voice, "Hello?" the beautiful husky voice says from the other line. Taeyeon smiles when hearing Tiffany's beautiful voice. "Hello?" Tiffany says again.

Taeyeon nervously bites her bottom lip, "I'm lonely mushroom," she finally says.