Love Brought Me Back To You

Back To You

 

"I'm lonely mushroom," Tiffany's heart beats faster upon hearing Taeyeon's beautiful voice.  "Tae-Taeyeon?" the younger girl whispers into the phone, wanting to make sure she wasn't dreaming, and wanting to make sure she wasn't crazy

"Yeah Fany, it's me," Taeyeon says into the phone, Tiffany smiles. "Why are you calling?" she asks. "I'm lonely," Taeyeon repeats. Tiffany feels happy, knowing Taeyeon had called her instead of Sunny. "I'm lonely to Taetae," Tiffany says. "Then why didn't you call?" Taeyeon asks. "I was afraid," the younger girl replies without hesitation. "Afraid of what?" the older girl asks. "Afraid you didn't care about me anymore," Tiffany says slowly and softly.

Taeyeon's heart breaks a little, how could Tiffany feel like she didn't matter? When in fact she was Taeyeon's whole world. Tiffany was the reason Taeyeon smiled. Just thinking back to their precious memories gave Taeyeon strength. And now, she was hearing her beautiful eye-smiling princess saying that she didn't believe Taeyeon cared about her.

"Of course I care about you mushroom, your the only person I think about everyday all the time," Taeyeon says. "Really?" Tiffany asks. "Yes, really," Taeyeon says truthfully. "W-what about S-Sunny?" the eye-smiling beauty ask. "Sunny, is a nice person, but I took advantage of her, I used her as a distraction, I love her but....I don't think I'll ever love her as much as I love you," Taeyeon replies.

Tiffany's heart beats faster, her eye are beginning to get watery, she couldn't even respond, all she knew was she was happy. "Fany? Are you there?" Taeyeon asks after long minutes of silence. "Yes Taeyeon, I'm here," Tiffany finally speaks. "Will you...be my girlfriend?" Taeyeon asks.

Tiffany had never been selfish, she always gave up the things she loved most to make her loved ones happy. She gave up Taeyeon once before, thinking that's what was best for both of them when in reality, inside they were both in so much pain. Today, Tiffany was going to be selfish.

"Yes, Taeyeon, I wanna be your girlf riend," Tiffany smiles brightly.

 

                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

~One Month Later

Jessica sighed and got up from bed, feeling super angry and jealous that today, Taeyeon and Tiffany would reunite, while she had to go to work and Yuri was still miles away from her.

The ice princess got ready for a long day of work, before leaving she called Yuri. "Hey Sica," Yuri said after answering the phone, Jessica was still a little angry with Yuri, but she wanted to hear her voice. "Hi Yuri," she says bluntly. "I'm really sorry I couldn't come Sica, but please don't be mad anymore," Yuri says. "You promised you'd come!" Jessica says angrily. Yuri sighs, "I don't feel like talking, bye Sica," she hangs up before the ice princess can say anything else. Jessica sighs and leaves to the recording studio.

The ice princess arrives and starts her miserable day of work. "Sica, are you feeling okay? Your not singing too well," her manager says. "I'm fine oppa, sorry," she apologizes and starts recording again.

A few hours later, Jessica is still not trying her best. "How about we try song number three?" her manger suggest. Jessica sighs, she knows that song is a love song, but she doesn't feel very loved right now. She agrees anyways, "Okay oppa." Jessica takes a deep breath, closes her eyes and starts singing into the mic, ignoring all her surroundings and trying to focus on only Yuri.

At that moment Yuri arrives, she walks in and stands besides Jessica's manager, watching her girlfriend carefully as she sings. "She still has no clue?" Yuri asks Jessica's manager. He shakes his head, "No, she's been upset all day." Yuri smiles and continues to watch the beautiful ice princess, who's eyes are still shut tightly, singing, filling the whole room with her beautiful voice.

"Okay Jessica, your done for today," her manager says, causing Jessica to open her eyes and see Yuri there. "Yuri?" she smiles. Yuri waves at her girlfriend. Jessica smiles wider when she realizes it's really her, and not her imagination playing tricks on her. The ice princess runs out of the recording booth and straight into her girlfriends arms. "How are you Sica?" Yuri ask softly. Jessica hugs Yuri tighter, "A lot better now."

 

                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Taeyeon got of the plane a searched for her. She saw her right away, her beautiful face, her long red hair, her perfect smile, it was really her, it was really Tiffany. "Taetae!" Tiffany yelled, she ran towards Taeyeon as the other girl ran towards her. Taeyeon caught Tiffany in her arms hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go.

The girls have been an official couple since one month ago, when Taeyeon called Tiffany and told her she was lonely, but today was their actual first day together.

"I'm so glad your here Taeyeon," Tiffany whispers into Taeyeon's ear. Taeyeon smiles and continues to hug her beautiful girlfriend. Tiffany pulled away from Taeyeon's tight embrace and kissed her. Taeyeon pulled away, "There's paparazzi here Fany," Taeyeon whispers. Tiffany looks around, "I don't care, just kiss me," she says as she leans in again, kissing Taeyeon even more passionately then the last time. The older girl smiles and kisses back.

 

                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jessica and Yuri tightly hold hands as they walk through the crowded streets. "How come you lied to me?" the ice princess asks. Yuri smiles, "Cause, I wanted you to be surprised, and you were," she says. Jessica smiles and looks up at Yuri, she pecks her lip. "I was just happy to see you," she says,  I missed you, Yuri."

"What should we do today Sica?" Yuri asks. "I want to go see....the heart fountain," Jessica says. "The what?" Yuri asks, not sure if she heard Jessica right. "The heart fountain, Tiffany said if you go there with the person you love....you'll live a happy life together, I want to go there with you," the ice princess smiles. Yuri smiles back, "The let's go."

The two girls continue to make their way to the heart fountain. "Want a piggy back ride?" Yuri asks Jessica. The ice princess nods shyly, Yuri smiles, and allows Jessica to get on her back. "Am I too heavy?" Jessica asks. Yuri shakes her head, "Nope." The beautiful blonde smiles and kisses Yuri's cheek, "I love you Yuri," she whispers into her ear.

The two girls arrive at empty heart fountain. Jessica smiles brightly. "Yuri it's so pretty!" she says. Her girlfriend nods and smiles, "I think it's working," Yuri says, her arm wrapped around Jessica's waist. The ice princess looks up at her girlfriend, "Why?" she asks. Yuri kisses her girlfriend, and then gets down on one knee. "Jessica, will you marry me?" she asks, taking Jessica by surprise.   

At that moment Jessica  cries tears of happiness and nods, "Yes," she says, finally managing to speak. Yuri slides the beautiful ring into her girlfriends fingers and stands up, she picks up Jessica and kisses her. "The fountain made my wish come true," Jessica whispers. Yuri smiles, "Mines too."

 

                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Taeyeon's arms were tightly wrapped around Tiffany's slim waist as the younger girl sat on her lap. "Do you ever regret not marrying Sunny?" Tiffany suddenly asks. "Why are you asking that silly question?" Taeyeon asks her mushroom. Tiffany shrugs her shoulders, "It's just that, you usually date girls who are aggressive and wild, but I'm like the opposite of that," she says. "Are you feeling insecure?" Taeyeon asks. The red haired girl nods, "A little," she admits. "Don't feel that way Fany, I only love you," Taeyeon says. Tiffany smiles her perfect eye smile and kisses her girlfriend. The older girl happily kisses back, they're lips move perfectly in sync.

The two girls are still kissing when Taeyeon feels Tiffany trying to pull off her shirt. The older girl pulls away quickly, "Fany what are you doing?" she asks, shocked by her girlfriends bold move. " I want you," Tiffany whispers into her girlfriends ear, sending goose bumps through her whole body. "Are you sure?" Taeyeon asks. The eye-smiling beauty nods and starts kissing Taeyeon again.  Pretty soon their clothes are off and the night of passion begins.

 

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon wakes up next morning, Tiffany's arms are wrapped around her waist, she slowly unwraps her girlfriend arms from her waist and get out of bed. She put on her underwear and bra, then a robe and walks outside to the backyard of Tiffany's house.

Meanwhile Tiffany wakes up inside her house. She opens her eyes, and finds Taeyeon not there. The red haired girl quickly get up, puts on her undergarments and puts on a robe. She walks out to the backyard and sees Taeyeon there. She runs to her and wraps her arms around Taeyeon shoulders, "Why'd you leave?" she asks. Taeyeon turns around and kisses Tiffany, "I didn't want to wake you," she says. The younger girl nods, "I had a lot of fun last night Tae," she says. Taeyeon smiles, "Me too mushroom, and now that I have you, I'm never letting you go again."

The eye-smiling beauty bites her bottom lip, "Really?" she asks. Taeyeon nods and smiles, "I'll never loose you again Tiffany, these past years, I've been miserable without you, but now I feel happy again and I would give up anything in the world, just to stay like this, with you, forever," the dorky girl replies. "And I'll never give you up for anything Taeyeon. I love you," Tiffany hugs Taeyeon tightly.  The older girl hugs her back, "I love you too Fany, your my forever."

 

A couple of years ago Jessica and Tiffany left Yuri and Taeyeon heartbroken. The ice princess and the eye-smiling beauty left Korea to make their dream come true. Then they returned.

Yuri's strong love for Jessica never died down, even after those long years. When she heard that the love of her life was back, she tried to get her back, and she finally did. The ice princess life was at risk, but the love and support form her Yuri, got her through it. Now, they're engaged, and looking forward to a life of happiness together.

Taeyeon tried her best to forget about Tiffany those long years, and when she finally did, the beauty returned. The two girls relationship was interesting, there was a lot of jealousy involved. When Taeyeon got engaged, Tiffany left, thinking that was the best thing to do. But you can't force yourself to love someone, and Taeyeon's heart wanted Tiffany. After a long time, the two are finally together and happy.

Love is love, and only your heart can decide who it wants. These four girls love is what brought them back to each other, and their true love will never die down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I  know that wasn't the best ending, sorry. Can you please forgive me?

Also, I don't know if I should do another ending where TaeNy reunites after one year, for those of you who voted for the reuniting after one year. Should I?

And also I really wanna callaborate on a new story with someone!